Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

It's called feminine deoderant spray.an a little soap wouldn't kill it either.
convey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

she is not as innocent as she pretends to be. - I hear that she makes fun of me behind my back she even tries to imitate others while she dont know we do her the same. Ive tried it she just lays there.
pepperoni

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Yeah she is really a fake, she allows the people there to grab her on the aws, she smiles about it and goes to the next one. seems like weve all had her and no one cares to share, wonder why. mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

My man use to work with her.he said she let all the guys rub on it.how can she be allowed to work there?

“I got no Opinion”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Shewulf wrote:
My man use to work with her.he said she let all the guys rub on it.how can she be allowed to work there?
Rub on what?
kaylee

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Show Time wrote:
Synthetic Heroin is what Dream world was raided for... Also a product that looks & acts much like Pot Does!!! Our Children doesn't need to be introduced to that!!! Dream World was Raided & Many of us whom have Prayed all this time, that they be Found out!!! For selling Drugs that would get our children involved !!! This isn't Right!! God will have a Final say in this Matter... That is my prayer! Our Children will not be Exposed to any of this Crap.. Shut Dream World Down... Shut every Meth Lab Down , in the Name of Jesus!!!
why would children need to be in adult world anyways??????
twilight

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

I know that crissy is fooling around with alot of the guys there, she has workers report back to her about what is going on and the worse one to tell on our union sisters and brothers is her team lead girl, she is paying union dues but is only doing this so she can tell what is going on that they dont see-she spys on us then tells how long weve been out of sight, I wonder why Joann stays in davids welding-he is with alot of women now, I think he is trying to get some. He told me he was tired of home life and needed something different for a while I work hard all day and I get nothing in return for all I do, but I do it for crissy, she is willing to share but she lays there not sure what is going through her head she is not as innocent as she wants you to think
plasticdoll

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Who are you talking about
barney

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

I think dave is seeing JM
who is pam seeing
who is laura seeing
who is melissa seeing
who is judy seeing
Bob

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

barney wrote:
who is pam seeing
who is laura seeing
who is melissa seeing
who is judy seeing
last names of these and I'll tell ya
baldheadred

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

to the top baby
freaks

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

twilight wrote:
I know that crissy is fooling around with alot of the guys there, she has workers report back to her about what is going on and the worse one to tell on our union sisters and brothers is her team lead girl, she is paying union dues but is only doing this so she can tell what is going on that they dont see-she spys on us then tells how long weve been out of sight, I wonder why Joann stays in davids welding-he is with alot of women now, I think he is trying to get some. He told me he was tired of home life and needed something different for a while I work hard all day and I get nothing in return for all I do, but I do it for crissy, she is willing to share but she lays there not sure what is going through her head she is not as innocent as she wants you to think
you have some nerve to talk about someone when your on here being the biggest back stabber that a person could be.so you be sure that when you go back to work that you pat all these people on the back an act like your their best friend.if you dont like what goes on there then quit,your most likely one that stays in the bathroom anyways.i dont know why the company dont get rid of lazy trash like you an get people thats not afraid of a little work.you will get a surprise real soon when the main man walks in on you when your taking one of you 45 min.breaks.lol..
sure

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
last names of these and I'll tell ya
I'm sure you have no idea.lol
Hum

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

barney wrote:
who is pam seeing
who is laura seeing
who is melissa seeing
who is judy seeing
Did you find out?
Big Dick Magursky

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

I heard the Sheriff confiscated a 14 inch Cong Dong and some anal beads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cities 144,681
Richard and Sarah hicks 1 hr LOL 9
free phones for anybody that gets food stamps o... 1 hr dat girl 1
trail camera 1 hr Get Real 13
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr only me 16,114
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr 75 Scorpio 3,736
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr ques 1,008
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 8 hr billy 370
KC Basketball Coach 12 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••