First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HankyPanky

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2012
TRue Go to wymt. mountain news for the full story.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2012
I watched a documentary on synthetic drugs just last night. I don't see how they're going to stop this. The government bans it by one name, and the chemist (Chinese) just change the molecule of the synthetic drug one little bit, and it becomes something totally different, but in effect the same drug. So it'll become a never ending cycle. This has been brought to you by the letter W, A, and R. The war on drugs. One of the most ignorant and wasteful "wars" I've ever seen.

China is pumping this shyte out like it's baby powder. By the tons, daily, and shipping it into what ever country that'll pay for it. Our government and local officials are going to continue to tighten the screws until they push everyone to Meth, Heroin, and even worse, these dangerous untested synthetic drugs. Anyone that wants to experiment with drugs are going to do so, and they'll get it one way or the other. We'll have so many tunnels in our border between Mexico and the US, that the place will look like Swiss cheese. The tunnels will moves tons and tons of "banned" drugs daily.

I say legalize it all, except these dangerous untested synthetic drugs. legalize pot, pills (put the pills on the shelves at your local drug store), cocaine. Spend the "war on drug" money for rehab centers for people who experiment with it and want off it. I mean they have tried the same things with alcohol and it failed miserably (prohibition). For those of you who think the government should ban everything, and keep this ignorant war on drugs going, check this out.

If the people want to experiment, they will, one way or the other. They've been doing it ever since time began. They're (the government) are just going to keep tightening the screws until we have an epidemic of something thatís much much worse than anything we see today. For those of you who are going to say, but yeah, little Johnny, or little Jill OD'd just last week. Well anything will kill you in excess, even alcohol. It destroys the liver and causes neuropathy when drank in excess. I know, I've seen it first hand (Not me, but someone I know). Try eating twenty five greasy hamburgers a day, and see what happens to you. Anything will kill you in excess! And don't even start with the pot verse cigarette debate, because there have been studies that show pot has 5 times the carcinogens that cigarettes have.

Legalize it all, except dangerous untested synthetic drugs.

Since: Dec 10

London, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Rumors wrote:
I watched a documentary on synthetic drugs just last night. I don't see how they're going to stop this. The government bans it by one name, and the chemist (Chinese) just change the molecule of the synthetic drug one little bit, and it becomes something totally different, but in effect the same drug. So it'll become a never ending cycle. This has been brought to you by the letter W, A, and R. The war on drugs. One of the most ignorant and wasteful "wars" I've ever seen.
Rumors, are you going down to Corbin tomorrow night, to see Styx?
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>Rumors, are you going down to Corbin tomorrow night, to see Styx?
I like Styx, but i'll probably not go. Got other things to tend to.

Since: Dec 10

London, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Styx, but i'll probably not go. Got other things to tend to.
I'll probably go.
Goth Woman

London, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2012
That pisses me off that they raided them and for what there are no arrest made but yet the meth ingredients still get sold I dont understand...I cant wait to see Styx tomorrow nite!:)
Show Time

Buffalo Grove, IL

#7 Aug 9, 2012
This isn't a Joke people! This Drug has shown up at our Middle schools & also High Schools.... I pray that Parents watch for signs of their children being on this Drug. Messers Market sold it at one time. Then The Adult Store kept it under their Counter to sell only to those who asked for it. They needed Busted... They need to be Shut down!!! Parents, watch your children & make sure that they aren't using Drugs! Regardless of what it is. It is so sad that the friends of your Children are the ones introducing them to these drugs.... So they can get them hooked on the Drugs, so they can sell it to your children & then make money to buy their own Drugs.... It is a Vicious Cycle... May God Help you Parents, because the world & Satan has sought out to Destroy your children!!! Don't let them do that, Be aware of how tour children are acting & how their Grades are Failing... God Bless all of you Parents... God Bless You !!! Fight & Don't give up!!!
Show Time

Buffalo Grove, IL

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Synthetic Heroin is what Dream world was raided for... Also a product that looks & acts much like Pot Does!!! Our Children doesn't need to be introduced to that!!! Dream World was Raided & Many of us whom have Prayed all this time, that they be Found out!!! For selling Drugs that would get our children involved !!! This isn't Right!! God will have a Final say in this Matter... That is my prayer! Our Children will not be Exposed to any of this Crap.. Shut Dream World Down... Shut every Meth Lab Down , in the Name of Jesus!!!
well

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2012
They were not busted for synthetic heroin lol do u even know what that is. Oxycotin is synthetic heroin ! That my dear is sold behind the counter at all ur local drug stores.
Plastic Pecker

London, KY

#10 Aug 10, 2012
it was awful when they raided it..I mean, there I was minding my own business, checking out all of the different sized and shaped fallacies, when all of a sudden I am approached by KCSO deputies...I am totally like WTF as I had my hands full of different items ranging from pumps, beads, ASTROGLIDE*, and 2 movies consisting of hirsuite and german goats (highly recommended), so you could imagine my surprise. I felt so embarrassed, so I spied a quick hasty exit point. However, I my plan was quickly thwarted when Sheriff P intervened by using the very same fallacy I had once held. He grabbed that massive member (the JEROME 3000 w/ diesel pull start)to be exact and gave me a swift "whack" right in the head. It was a total stunner.
umm

Barbourville, KY

#11 Aug 10, 2012
Plastic Pecker wrote:
it was awful when they raided it..I mean, there I was minding my own business, checking out all of the different sized and shaped fallacies, when all of a sudden I am approached by KCSO deputies...I am totally like WTF as I had my hands full of different items ranging from pumps, beads, ASTROGLIDE*, and 2 movies consisting of hirsuite and german goats (highly recommended), so you could imagine my surprise. I felt so embarrassed, so I spied a quick hasty exit point. However, I my plan was quickly thwarted when Sheriff P intervened by using the very same fallacy I had once held. He grabbed that massive member (the JEROME 3000 w/ diesel pull start)to be exact and gave me a swift "whack" right in the head. It was a total stunner.
lol...how rude of sheriff p.

“I love lily”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Aug 11, 2012
This is my favorite place to shop. I bought a strap on for my blow up doll last week and today I'm buying her a leather eye patch.
dolly

London, KY

#17 Aug 11, 2012
Hey I really dont think youll need that strap on just let the truckers help you out -- dead turtle ewwwww.

“I love lily”

Location hidden

#18 Aug 11, 2012
I've had many truckers park their ride in my rear end but they blow their horn way to soon. For a guy I've got a nice rear end and tight hips so they don't last long.
doll

London, KY

#19 Aug 11, 2012
Oh my goodness dead turle I didnt know you swung both ways, ewwwwww, grab your ball and sac---lets play.

“I love lily”

Location hidden

#20 Aug 11, 2012
Hey doll, r u a well hung man? I bet u can't make me scream.
hey

Barbourville, KY

#21 Aug 11, 2012
Did they get all the toys lol?
Plastic Pecker

London, KY

#22 Aug 11, 2012
Dead turtle wrote:
This is my favorite place to shop. I bought a strap on for my blow up doll last week and today I'm buying her a leather eye patch.
Are you gonna make it swab your poop deck w/ it "plank" arrrrrggggggggggg
roomie

London, KY

#23 Aug 12, 2012
I seen crissy in there on her break,an she was looking at a big en, she knew I seen her,an turned her head. they say her breath smells just like her rear.
doughman

London, KY

#24 Aug 12, 2012
Guess Dave couldnt take care of it for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bastards 22 min speed racer 8
To the Garland family 25 min The way it is 8
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min ChromiuMan 131,964
fords vs chevy 28 min silverado 4
fire station or not 1 hr cuzin 6
dinky phipps 4 hr The hard truth 8
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 6 hr haha 12
who's the best lay from the creek 9 hr Truth 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters
NBC Sports12:04 PM
Titans lead Bucs for top pick - NBC Sports