Misty Bailey in Bell County Jail

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
baddabing

Corbin, KY

#1 Jul 15, 2009
All the wondering and speculation on where ole Misty is...can be put to rest for now....she is in jail in Bell County...lol Look on Jail Tracker. Bless her little special heart!( That is sarcastic) but the charges are not for prostitution....lol Go figure. So, everyone safe for the moment...but probably not for long...wonder where she will get her pills now...Man, she does like to travel . Evidently she is working Pineville too. That ho can travel!
black knight

Corbin, KY

#2 Jul 15, 2009
Serves her right,nasty skank.Waste of good air on her.
dotell

Corbin, KY

#3 Jul 16, 2009
What a shame for the toothless old nasty skank. Hope she rots in there. Good enough for her.
blinkin

Corbin, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2009
Do tell--no tail now for all the toothless men! lol :)
Ky Blueeyes

Clarkson, KY

#5 Jul 16, 2009
Poor toothless men and don't forget the Mexicans! What will they do? lmfao
Mistys Pimp

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#6 Jul 16, 2009
superfly

Corbin, KY

#7 Jul 16, 2009
Without! lol :)
superfly

Corbin, KY

#8 Jul 16, 2009
What the heck is the charge resistance to order? Slander---she must have said something bad about the mexicans or somebody's mama!
superfly

Corbin, KY

#9 Jul 16, 2009
No tail when in Jail....lol A bunch of nasty trash and mexicans will go into mourning over this...hmm...wonder why no pimp has paid her out! lol
heyy

United States

#10 Jul 16, 2009
mexicans are the same as other people some are smart and wouldnt have nothing to do with her just like some of the white men..instead of saying mexicans you need to say some of them.
superfly

Corbin, KY

#11 Jul 16, 2009
I did not say all the Mexicans...and if u think about what u said...they r the same ..with the same desires of any man..u kinda answered ur own question.
Ky Blueeyes

Clarkson, KY

#12 Jul 16, 2009
I do want to apologize for saying the Mexican's. I wasn't thinking and everyone in town knows the one's she hangs with. I didn't mean any disrespect.
hard up

United States

#13 Jul 16, 2009
i have never seen her,an don,t know her,but she must be a threat to you ladies,because their is alot of topix about her.
superfly

Corbin, KY

#14 Jul 16, 2009
Not a threat to anyone I know...just common knowledge of what she is..there is a difference. Besides that, she goes for the ladies too.Everyone just tired of seeing her nasty butt..which is all over the place. Geez, a threat...that is too funny. The only threat she is ...is a health hazard, and the guys are for the most part takin the dieases home to wives and family. So a threat to ladies...no...a threat to men...who can not keep their pants zipped.
superfly

Corbin, KY

#15 Jul 16, 2009
You r ok-Ky Blueeyes... I just can not figure out how Bell Co. got her...she must go from Barb to Corbin, to Pineville. She is like At & t...long distance ho....Where is her pimp now? lol
friend of her ol man

Somerset, KY

#16 Jul 17, 2009
lol..c'mon now..every topic so far has been some made up bs from some ho somewhere..i know topix like i know how big my weiner is..10 inches lmao..anyways the point is lay off misty idk her to good but she aint half as bad as u internet warriors are playing her out to be...grow some nuts or a bigger pssy is alll i can say..why dont no1 ever wanna give a name?
superfly

Corbin, KY

#17 Jul 17, 2009
Why don't u give urs? Yeah she is as bad, u must be a customer jacka*ss. Yeah, she is sooo good that she is in jail. What drugs u been smoking?
superfly

Corbin, KY

#18 Jul 17, 2009
If she is so good...why does she have a rap sheet that including prostitution, drugs, etc. What a Saint.U must be her pimp.
wondering

Norman, AR

#19 Jul 17, 2009
is missy the girl that walks the road in boone height wanting someone to pick her up?
tulip

Corbin, KY

#20 Jul 17, 2009
don't know, I know she usually at Pilot and Walmart in Corbin. Maybe, cause that is her M.O. in Corbin. She approaches cars and tells men she needs a ride...then takes it from there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 16 min Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 21 min Santa 6
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 22 min Excited 174
Stacey carnes 23 min mossy seaman 3
It's a Mystery............. 5 hr Quantummist 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr ChromiuMan 156,587
cash for stamps 9 hr Wondering 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages