1 - 20 of 202 Comments Last updated May 6, 2013
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#1 Jul 23, 2011
The re-distribution of wealth does not help the poor.

When you take from people who have earned it, and give it to others who have NOT, You and I know what that is....It's called COMMUNISM.

Democraps, wake up, you stupid idiot's.

Your leader and his goons have destroyed America, and please don't blame it all on Bush, you coward's.
OyVay

Manchester, KY

#2 Jul 23, 2011
Although im Republican i must admit the democrats are pretty smart but keep fudging up all their plans by getting caught in lies. But its the Democrat citizens voting them in who are the idiots. They dont understand that once we give away our freedoms for creature comforts and handouts, there wont be any left later when the Democrats have taken over the nation and decide to not give us anything anymore. Look at Obama. The money he used to try and pass that stupid health bill that is UNCONSTITUTIONAL could have been split up and paid off EVERY Americans Hospital bills for the entire nation. Thats what i would have liked to see. Our tax dollars doing something productive instead of being flush down the proverbial toilet.

Wake up people. Once you give away your freedom, its all over. Noone left in your wake will be able to live happily anymore. All that hard earned money will go straight into the hands of the Government and all your children and your childrens children will have left to live on is foodstamps. IF THAT! Wake up! This nation was meant to be ran by the REPUBLIC, Not a bunch of power hungry Democrats who just want to look down at you from their pedestals and spit on you then laugh as you hand them money and ask "Please suh, can i have anotha?" Anyone who also complains and doesnt vote doesnt deserve to complain. If your not part of the solution then your part of the problem so STFU
Lcorbin55

Corbin, KY

#3 Jul 23, 2011
Republicans need to wise up.
Hey

Sheridan, AR

#4 Jul 23, 2011
the gov. of Ky and the president of the USA
Winning
democrats rule

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jul 23, 2011
because they hear the republicans cry so much they just give in.

“Somewhere in Time”

Cannon, KY

#6 Jul 23, 2011
Lcorbin55 wrote:
Republicans need to wise up.
Republican's have not had control in quite some time. Please explain.

“Somewhere in Time”

Cannon, KY

#7 Jul 23, 2011
democrats rule wrote:
because they hear the republicans cry so much they just give in.
Speaks for itself.
conservatards

Barbourville, KY

#8 Jul 23, 2011
because their parents were republican

“Somewhere in Time”

Cannon, KY

#9 Jul 23, 2011
conservatards wrote:
because their parents were republican
If I ever meet any of you lefties that don't blame it all on the Conservatives, I believe I'd have a massive stroke.
maybe

Sheridan, AR

#10 Jul 24, 2011
go visit your mamma and daddy
Some thought

Gray, KY

#11 Jul 24, 2011
You Oil Rich people don't need to be on topix. Just where do you thank all the programs for the poor people come from Hoover you nuts. You'all say go to work tell me where all the.job are at and I will never say nothin else.
well

London, KY

#12 Jul 24, 2011
Some thought wrote:
You Oil Rich people don't need to be on topix. Just where do you thank all the programs for the poor people come from Hoover you nuts. You'all say go to work tell me where all the.job are at and I will never say nothin else.
hahaha what a moron! I know dems cant read that why they have to be told everything. If you could read you would know FACTS like oil companies only make 6% profit. Lets see you run a business on 6%..Who makes the most on oil? The government! When the oil companies back government which ones do they back? DEMOCRATS. If you want to know where the jobs are ask your buddies Pelosi, reed & obama.They say thing are going fine.
well

London, KY

#13 Jul 24, 2011
Why is it democrats can not explain why bush spent just over 2 trillion dollars in 8 years and obama spent over 2X that in just 2 1/2 years. Watch it be blamed on someone else.

“Somewhere in Time”

Cannon, KY

#14 Jul 24, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha what a moron! I know dems cant read that why they have to be told everything. If you could read you would know FACTS like oil companies only make 6% profit. Lets see you run a business on 6%..Who makes the most on oil? The government! When the oil companies back government which ones do they back? DEMOCRATS. If you want to know where the jobs are ask your buddies Pelosi, reed & obama.They say thing are going fine.
I don't understand why the dems are so down on oil companies. If not for them, we'd be sitting a lot more.

They seem to look at business as the enemy, when business is what runs the country.
well

London, KY

#15 Jul 24, 2011
Democrats are like welfare people always willing to spend someone else's money except there own, always taking from the working person to give to people who would not work a job no matter how much you would pay. If you want to make a dem mad just trow out facts to them,they cant handle facts. Thats when they try to fight, make it a race issue or say your trying to kill old people & children. Democratic plans work great until they run out of your money.

“Somewhere in Time”

Cannon, KY

#16 Jul 24, 2011
well wrote:
Democrats are like welfare people always willing to spend someone else's money except there own, always taking from the working person to give to people who would not work a job no matter how much you would pay. If you want to make a dem mad just trow out facts to them,they cant handle facts. Thats when they try to fight, make it a race issue or say your trying to kill old people & children. Democratic plans work great until they run out of your money.
I'm directly in the middle. I believe both-sides, as well as all politicians are crooked.
REpublican

Sheridan, AR

#17 Jul 24, 2011
i am a Republican But i know who started this mess and it was MR BUSH People is easy to forget Remember when the oil started going up it was Bush that was in office I guess he got rich with all those oil wells that he has got.Also my husband says that the Republicans are only for the rich people that is why they want raise the taxes on the rich people because they would be crazy to raise the tax on themself.I didn't vote for the former President i always vote for the person that i think would do the best job. I vote somtimes republican and sometimes Democrat i really don't care much about either party they are all liers and crooks.
LOL

Barbourville, KY

#18 Jul 24, 2011
REpublican wrote:
i am a Republican But i know who started this mess and it was MR BUSH People is easy to forget Remember when the oil started going up it was Bush that was in office I guess he got rich with all those oil wells that he has got.Also my husband says that the Republicans are only for the rich people that is why they want raise the taxes on the rich people because they would be crazy to raise the tax on themself.I didn't vote for the former President i always vote for the person that i think would do the best job. I vote somtimes republican and sometimes Democrat i really don't care much about either party they are all liers and crooks.
You said it yourself.. "My husband says"..... Wish people would think for themselves... Bush was a bad president, but he spent 2 trillion in 8 years compared with obamas 4 trillion in 3....

Where does the blame lie?

“Somewhere in Time”

Cannon, KY

#19 Jul 24, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it yourself.. "My husband says"..... Wish people would think for themselves... Bush was a bad president, but he spent 2 trillion in 8 years compared with obamas 4 trillion in 3....
Where does the blame lie?
Exactly! So how the left can repeatedly blame Bush is beyond me.
conservatards

Barbourville, KY

#20 Jul 24, 2011
all you can do is thank God that the incompetant nincompoop John McCain isnt being told what to do by first and last term tea partyers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Mitch McConnell 1,514
Long John Silvers 45 min smark 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 51 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,273
holly cole 1 hr Fact 1
anyone know anything about Holly Cole? (Sep '09) 1 hr Wondering 8
Flatlick auction open? 1 hr Question 1
hot girl a the funeral home 1 hr steve 8
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 22 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••