Ricky Hembree and Michael Lambert

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jess

Hudson, OH

#1 Oct 5, 2008
Where are they now? I heard Tommy was locked up? Any truth to that?

Since: Oct 08

Barbourville, Ky

#2 Oct 5, 2008
Don't know about Tommy, but I know that Ricky is happily married to a Krystal a friend of mine! Raising his beautiful daughter Peyton with her!
yep

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2008
It's true, Tommy is in the lockup....Here's the link to his mug shot!

http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.a...
Mhm

AOL

#4 Oct 6, 2008
Haven't seen Ricky in years, Tommy is in the pen for, as far as I know, Strong-arm robbery and persistent felony offender, and Michael and his wife still live at Stephen Trace.
Needles

Chagrin Falls, OH

#5 Oct 9, 2008
Didnt Ricky have a baby with Bridgette Patterson?
youu

Somerset, KY

#6 Oct 9, 2008
Michael is living at bimble.Tommy jr was in jail but is out now.
who knows

London, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2008
No Ricky had a baby with Bridgette Mills. Brigette patterson is Brooke's sister.
Needles

Chagrin Falls, OH

#8 Oct 9, 2008
thats right ...thats who i meant, got the names mixed up...so hes not with her now?
who knows

London, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2008
no, he is married to a girl named krystal.
Mhm

AOL

#10 Oct 11, 2008
youu - Since when did tommy get released? He was sentenced to many, many years the last time. I'd just like to know when the last time you seen him was, and how you know for sure he's been released?
who knows

London, KY

#11 Oct 12, 2008
ricky has three kids now and has straightened his life up. he is a good dad and a caring person.
strung out

Brodhead, KY

#12 Oct 12, 2008
I sure hope he has straightened up they all ran around high all the time and messing with nothing but TRSASH!!Hope the wives got tested!!
who knows

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2008
Ricky and Micheal may have had their wild days, but both have settled down with their families can some of you people say the same.
Amy

AOL

#14 Oct 15, 2008
did Tommy really get out?
noway

Brownsville, TN

#16 Oct 21, 2008
if you are talking about the ricky hembree thats around 45 now,if he was wild in his younger days you would never know it now.
Hmm

AOL

#18 Oct 22, 2008
No, Tommy didn't get out. He's had some of his time reduced considerably, though. He's definitely still locked up right now. Will be for a few more years.
somerset

Brownsville, TN

#21 Jul 27, 2009
rick and michael have both settled down. tommy is still in. they are both doing great, both got kids and married.
whocares

Fulton, KY

#22 Jul 27, 2009
ricky got whooped at the fitness factory. a week ago by a guy named kobe.kobe was messin around with his old lady. ricky pulled a knife on him. and got knocked out.i think they worked it out after that.
someone

Dyer, TN

#23 Jul 28, 2009
whocares wrote:
ricky got whooped at the fitness factory. a week ago by a guy named kobe.kobe was messin around with his old lady. ricky pulled a knife on him. and got knocked out.i think they worked it out after that.
are you talking about the one in corbin,the older one?
whocares

Fulton, KY

#24 Jul 29, 2009
young one. i dont know where he lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for brother & sister, molly & steven re... (Dec '10) 2 hr lilajane 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr North Mountain 156,580
Megan Marie Rogers 3 hr Long 5
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 5 hr my opinion 172
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 5 hr Santa 4
Johny bays is in jail, someone should rob his h... 5 hr Jack 1
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 6 hr Pope 10

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages