Comments
81 - 100 of 281 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TOASTup wrote:
If your going to talk the talk, You have to walk the walk!! Zimmerman took the easy way out, He couldn't back up his tough guy image(HE COULDN'T FIGHT)So he shot the guy! It probably was self defense in his eyes (ZIMMERMAN GETTING HIS ASS KICKED) But in the jury's eyes he will be guilty!!
So then, your basically saying that George would have survived Trayvon....EVEN WITHOUT HIS GUN?????
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TOASTup wrote:
If your going to talk the talk, You have to walk the walk!! Zimmerman took the easy way out, He couldn't back up his tough guy image(HE COULDN'T FIGHT)So he shot the guy! It probably was self defense in his eyes (ZIMMERMAN GETTING HIS ASS KICKED) But in the jury's eyes he will be guilty!!
JUST WHAT, would you have done if somebody was BOUNCING your HEAD off of the CONCRETE???
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

justryit wrote:
<quoted text>you are either stupid ,or absent minded ,or both.
if you do a little research on recent criminal history,you would have known that "the murderer" simpson was found "NOT GUILTY",so while you type a lot, you aren't saying anything relevant....so go read a book or play with your tinker toys and STFU!!!!!
YOU KNEE GROWS are all alike, you think you are GODS gift to women and don't think that you ever do anything wrong... THE reason that OJ SIMPSON was found not guilty is the JURY was TAMPERED with, why else would they have just deliberated for less than FOUR hours!!!
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lief_shriner wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that in all the time he was doing that he never tried to arrest anyone. He always called it in - just like this time. When you're in a public place, you have no right to double back and attack someone for looking at you. Doesn't matter if that's how they do it in the hood. Gotta be better than that.
I would like to know why if MARTIN was so scared of ZIMMERMAN, that he didn't call the law...

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>JUST WHAT, would you have done if somebody was BOUNCING your HEAD off of the CONCRETE???
I'm big enough not to start something I can't finish, without flashing a gun around like Zippy did!!
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TOASTup wrote:
<quoted text>I'm big enough not to start something I can't finish, without flashing a gun around like Zippy did!!
SO, you are saying that ZIMMERMAN should have just took what was coming, REGARDLESS... JUST like that white kid some years back at MIDDLESBORO MALL, when he was beaten so bad that he was in a wheelchair and i later heard he had passed away, not sure...
wrong story

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TOASTup wrote:
<quoted text>I'm big enough not to start something I can't finish, without flashing a gun around like Zippy did!!
Nothing in evidence to show anything other than the way Zimmerman said it happened. Which means he wasn't "flashing" anything. He pulled from his holster and fired while the other guy was on top of him. When you're already on the ground, you either stand your ground or die.
wrong story

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jul 13, 2013
 
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>SO, you are saying that ZIMMERMAN should have just took what was coming, REGARDLESS... JUST like that white kid some years back at MIDDLESBORO MALL, when he was beaten so bad that he was in a wheelchair and i later heard he had passed away, not sure...
That was started by some wannabe thugs.
LOLZ

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Maybe retarded racist Americans shouldn't be playing police man if they aren't going to get away with everything like real police men do.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>SO, you are saying that ZIMMERMAN should have just took what was coming, REGARDLESS... JUST like that white kid some years back at MIDDLESBORO MALL, when he was beaten so bad that he was in a wheelchair and i later heard he had passed away, not sure...
It's getting late on you on here, you will be late for your klan meeting and regular Saturday night cross burning!! Lol....

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text> JUST like that white kid some years back at MIDDLESBORO MALL, when he was beaten so bad that he was in a wheelchair and i later heard he had passed away, not sure...
So what are you saying dude, your glad that white dude got beat down by a few wanna be thugs ? if you ask me when it`s more than 3 or 4 people beating the shit out of someone black or white there wanna be thugs and each individual needs his ass kicked for doing that....

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

TOASTup wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely, You must know how to handle situations that arise without shooting and killing someone! Surely you watch COPS on T.V., they don't shoot and kill everyone that resists arrest, they taze them, man handle them or maze them!!
Sorry Toast but being a member of a neighborhood watch doesn't mean you have to be a tough guy. A member of a neighborhood watch simply means just that, WATCH. They should never put themselves in danger by approaching or getting in a physical fight with a suspect unless some other persons life is in danger.

A neighborhood watch persons job is to see a crime being committed and report it to the proper authorities, then be a good witness for the prosecution in court.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry Toast but being a member of a neighborhood watch doesn't mean you have to be a tough guy. A member of a neighborhood watch simply means just that, WATCH. They should never put themselves in danger by approaching or getting in a physical fight with a suspect unless some other persons life is in danger.
A neighborhood watch persons job is to see a crime being committed and report it to the proper authorities, then be a good witness for the prosecution in court.
I agree Limbertwig, That's why I put when certain problems arise, But I was making a point that when people resist they are all not shot and killed! He should have let proper authorities handle it, instead, he took the law in his own hands! He couldn't handle the situation and I think he will pay the price!!

“WHAT Troll?”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOLZ wrote:
Maybe retarded racist Americans shouldn't be playing police man if they aren't going to get away with everything like real police men do.
Since he didn't try to arrest anybody he wasn't playing policeman.

“WHAT Troll?”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TOASTup wrote:
<quoted text>I agree Limbertwig, That's why I put when certain problems arise, But I was making a point that when people resist they are all not shot and killed! He should have let proper authorities handle it, instead, he took the law in his own hands! He couldn't handle the situation and I think he will pay the price!!
And that is exactly what he tried to do by calling in the report. The evidence only shows that Zimmerman was definitely attacked. The prosecution couldn't prove anything different so I doubt that you can.

“WHAT Troll?”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TOASTup wrote:
<quoted text> It's getting late on you on here, you will be late for your klan meeting and regular Saturday night cross burning!! Lol....
I doubt you could make a more stupid comment - but you can try.

Since: May 13

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Jul 13, 2013
 
verdict is in

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

NOT GUILTY!
Lover Boy

Graham, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jul 13, 2013
 
NOT GUILTY
fact

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jul 13, 2013
 
OJ jury part two,wrong call sad to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Zeitgeist 146,732
Melissa Collett (May '12) 2 hr Lol at that face 72
Anthony Smith 3 hr Antny 10
Any couples into SCAT??? 3 hr guss 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr chinwendu1 128,869
threesomes (May '11) 4 hr Fatcat 29
Marlena cox 5 hr Old friend 34
Elmer at Creek mart 6 hr lmao 8
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 12 hr Tire Shop 17
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 14 hr sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••