“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#227 Jul 16, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>It only makes sense, in the manner of whom we are debating, using a huge amount of exaggerations and lies.....facts are facts and should be the true path to understanding...if that's possible...lol...love your avatar...
Walter Brennan was one of my favorite actors.
looker

Graham, WA

#228 Jul 16, 2013
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>SO that makes MARTIN guilty of a HATE CRIME...
yep

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#229 Jul 17, 2013
looker wrote:
The new spin on the case. Martin thought Zimmerman was gay and was coming to find him in hopes of scoring. Martin is now being portrayed as a gay basher by the media. The girlfriend even said Martin thought Zimmerman was gay. He didn't have a clue that Zimmerman was neighborhood watch.
Racist, Agenda-Driven Pseudo News...like HLN, CNN and MSNBC have no intention of stopping the Racebaiting and false outrage....they'd turn it up, if they could find a way.....Follow the Corporate Greed....Outrage Sells.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#230 Jul 17, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Walter Brennan was one of my favorite actors.
Trying to recall...Was it, Gunfight at the OK Corral....where he was the Pa of the Clanton gang?...Henry Fonda played Wyatt Earp....I was too small to appreciate Real McCoys.....Great Character actor....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#231 Jul 17, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Who's debating? You're taking all this way to serious, loosen up the trial is over Zimmerman won. Personally I think Zimmerman and his pals cooked up their stories before the cops got there. I think it actually happened more like this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pw4utMiNidoXX
Happened, just the way George and Jon Good described.....sorry....
Antonio Santiago

Barbourville, KY

#232 Jul 17, 2013
My name was Antonio Santiago and I was the 13-month old child who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty, because they are underage. Too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless, but I was underage too.

My family made the mistake of being half white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime.(This is only relevant because the make-up of the Sanford FL community, which was misrepresented as being 78% White, was called in to question by the major media outlets. The actual demographics are 50% white, 30% Black in Sanford, not quite what was represented by the media.) Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

(Again, the specifics regarding the esteemed Reverend's involvement, as well as that of the Black Panthers and our Nation's leader are what propelled the State of Florida v. George Zimmerman case into the national spotlight.)

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#233 Jul 17, 2013
I saw this in another forum and had to pass it along... It's what really happened in this incident...

William... Carpinteria CA Wrote

Let there be no mistake about what happened? that fateful night.

Seventeen year-old 8th Grader Trayvon Martin is peacefully walking to Granma's house eating his Skittles when...

Aryan Nation member George Zimmerman, driving around in his Confederate Flag draped pickup, spots...

Trayvon Martin in the night by the light and radiant glow of his halo ... the half Hispanic, quarter White and quarter Black Zimmerman takes chase

Trayvon a 6' 3" football star easily outruns the out of shape Zimmerman, but he is stopped in his tracks by a lawn sign of "Do Not Enter"...

Trapped and faced with disobeying the sign or certain death he makes his stand...

Trayvon attempts to reason his attacker, but the illiterate, vengeful racist Zimmerman will have none of it

Zimmerman steps up pats his gun and asks "Any last words?"

Trayvon looks his executioner in the eye and bravely replies "World Peace"

"WHITE POWER!" exclaims Zimmerman as he pulls his evil black AR16 and unloads? 30 rounds from his fully-automatic assault rifle into Trayvon's chest ... sadly

If not for the NRA and Republican Party poor Trayvon may have had a chance with a single shot from a Glock, but due to those exotic extended round magazines, his concealed permit and that racist "Stand Your Ground" law Zimmerman is allowed to unload hundreds of rounds into poor innocent Trayvon (a guaranteed future Nobel Piece Prize recipient)

Zimmerman then cleverly and calmly bashes his own head into the curb and punches himself in the face breaking his own nose all the while repeatedly screaming "Help Me!"

When he is finished, the Hitler lover calmly calls 911 requesting "Help I'm in fear of my life by a hooded black thug."

Most tragic of all is as poor Trayvon lay? dying in the street the last thing he sees is a faded "Bush Cheney 2004" bumper sticker.
Wow

Somerset, KY

#234 Jul 17, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
I saw this in another forum and had to pass it along... It's what really happened in this incident...
William... Carpinteria CA Wrote
Let there be no mistake about what happened? that fateful night.
Seventeen year-old 8th Grader Trayvon Martin is peacefully walking to Granma's house eating his Skittles when...
Aryan Nation member George Zimmerman, driving around in his Confederate Flag draped pickup, spots...
Trayvon Martin in the night by the light and radiant glow of his halo ... the half Hispanic, quarter White and quarter Black Zimmerman takes chase
Trayvon a 6' 3" football star easily outruns the out of shape Zimmerman, but he is stopped in his tracks by a lawn sign of "Do Not Enter"...
Trapped and faced with disobeying the sign or certain death he makes his stand...
Trayvon attempts to reason his attacker, but the illiterate, vengeful racist Zimmerman will have none of it
Zimmerman steps up pats his gun and asks "Any last words?"
Trayvon looks his executioner in the eye and bravely replies "World Peace"
"WHITE POWER!" exclaims Zimmerman as he pulls his evil black AR16 and unloads? 30 rounds from his fully-automatic assault rifle into Trayvon's chest ... sadly
If not for the NRA and Republican Party poor Trayvon may have had a chance with a single shot from a Glock, but due to those exotic extended round magazines, his concealed permit and that racist "Stand Your Ground" law Zimmerman is allowed to unload hundreds of rounds into poor innocent Trayvon (a guaranteed future Nobel Piece Prize recipient)
Zimmerman then cleverly and calmly bashes his own head into the curb and punches himself in the face breaking his own nose all the while repeatedly screaming "Help Me!"
When he is finished, the Hitler lover calmly calls 911 requesting "Help I'm in fear of my life by a hooded black thug."
Most tragic of all is as poor Trayvon lay? dying in the street the last thing he sees is a faded "Bush Cheney 2004" bumper sticker.


This makes more sense than the Zulu chit Holder, Obama, Sharpton and Jacksom are peddeling.
dude

Corbin, KY

#235 Jul 17, 2013
17 yr old 8th grader what??! 17 should be ready to graduate high school.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#236 Jul 17, 2013
I don't see a Hispanic being a Aryan Brotherhood!! Lol...

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#237 Jul 17, 2013
dude wrote:
17 yr old 8th grader what??! 17 should be ready to graduate high school.
That's about how old they are around here after holding them back for sports!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#238 Jul 17, 2013
TOASTup wrote:
I don't see a Hispanic being a Aryan Brotherhood!! Lol...
Haven't you heard, Browns the new white... keep up...:)

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#239 Jul 17, 2013
TOASTup wrote:
I don't see a Hispanic being a Aryan Brotherhood!! Lol...


ya gota taste the rainbow...
LOL

Graham, WA

#241 Jul 18, 2013
Rachel Jenteal is offered a completely free scholarship to any Historicaly Black College of her choice by a radio host. He has offered to pay for any tutors that she needs to finish high school then on to college. I guess Martin didn't die for nothibg after all.
shedevil

Somerset, KY

#242 Jul 21, 2013
answer wrote:
because they always wanted to be white !
ha then the whites must always wanted to be black too..they spend millions of dallors a year going to tanning beds...
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

#243 Jul 21, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>ha then the whites must always wanted to be black too..they spend millions of dallors a year going to tanning beds...
DON'T make no sense, BLACKS wish they were WHITE and WHITES trying to be BLACK!!!

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#244 Jul 21, 2013
Justice was done. Zimmerman done what he had to do.

It's called self defense!

Court Adjourn..
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

#245 Jul 22, 2013
DID you all see where ZIMMERMAN is a HERO??? HE'S "ZIMMER MAN" able to FLIP cars over and RESCUE helpless WOMEN and CHILDREN!!!

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#246 Jul 22, 2013
believer of the truth wrote:
DID you all see where ZIMMERMAN is a HERO??? HE'S "ZIMMER MAN" able to FLIP cars over and RESCUE helpless WOMEN and CHILDREN!!!
The only thing Zippy will be flipping over is a card board box, where he lives after the martin's collect all that civil suit money from Zippy!
wasp

Barbourville, KY

#247 Jul 22, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you heard, Browns the new white... keep up...:)
I haven't seen such a gleefully giddy assortment of happy racist rednecks since MLK was assassinated,so carry on and make with with the witticisms and the unabashed joy of having an honorary redneck get away with what you all have aspired to do throughout your miserable sorry useless lives.folks like you are why the affliction of your southern mentality will always be regarded as an international joke.you will always continue to be percieved as an assbackwards present day neanderthal abborations to the rest of the civilized world.so remain blissful in your deepseeded ignorance.we can use the laughs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Big rig 71 5,174
frances karr smith 4 min ugh 2
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 22 min Demonicrats 153,723
Mike Smith, Mike Warren, Mike Baker 1 hr Big bucks 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Mary Lou 26,278
Kfc 1 hr happydaddy 15
Joe and Teresa 1 hr Just Saying 10
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 22 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 23 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••