Blue house on Matthew ST
Concerns

London, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2013
The owner there is neglecting his two dogs, one is a pitbull mix and the other is a boxer they are both beautiful dogs and seem very gentle. I am concerned about these animals because they are not being taken care of-one is on a 2 foot chain without any shelter to keep him out of the cold, rain or freezing temperatures, no water bowl and no sign of food. The second dog is on a small chain and not able to run around and hid on the side of the house in a corner where no one could see what poor conditions it has been forced to live in , there is no water bowl or signs of any food available for the second dog either, Owner please reconsider the conditions and lifestyle you have provided for these poor dogs. How would you like to be them?
Cocerns2

London, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2013
Well, he still hasn't fixed the neglect/He took one of the dogs and hid it further in the corner of the yard, the dog doesn't have shelter to get in out of the cold, there is a snap-together dog house sitting there but the lid is on the ground this owner is too sorry to put the plastic doghouse together so the dog can get in out of the freezing temps, owner you cant hide your stupidity and neglect to this dog, I didn't see the other dog but im sure it is living in poor conditions too. Ive been patient about this matter long enough, I will be calling to report the neglect.
man up

South Fulton, TN

#3 Nov 24, 2013
The owner of these dogs needs to man up and take care of them. I saw these gorgeous dogs one day when I drove by.
concern9

Heidrick, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2013
They have now moved the sad looking dog to the front of the blue house, they have it on a red cable and AGAIN the dog has no shelter and no sign of food and water, there is a lot of junk in the yard. That dog looks so sad and pitiful, owner do you not know how to care for a pet I can tell by looking at you=\you think you deserve the best well so does the boxer that you are neglecting. I am beginning to think two things you are lazy or you are stupid maybe both
sawit

Hazard, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2013
I was down thru there this morning and they did move the dog to the front along with his snap together plastic pet kennel that has holes on both sides where the rain blows in on it every time it rains and doesn't keep the cold air out, no straw!!!!!!!!! It looks very sad, poor dog. Owner please just give the dog to a good home to care for it since you are too lazy to even clean up your yard. Hope you have a cold night just like your poor boxer will. Merry Christmas lazy a@@
Hope Santa knows how bad you have taken care of this dog, looks like one of the dogs they advertise on the ASPCA.
trutht

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2013
sawit wrote:
I was down thru there this morning and they did move the dog to the front along with his snap together plastic pet kennel that has holes on both sides where the rain blows in on it every time it rains and doesn't keep the cold air out, no straw!!!!!!!!! It looks very sad, poor dog. Owner please just give the dog to a good home to care for it since you are too lazy to even clean up your yard. Hope you have a cold night just like your poor boxer will.
Merry Christmas lazy a@@
Hope Santa knows how bad you have taken care of this dog, looks like one of the dogs they advertise on the ASPCA.
we have animal control and he will check if you call,--call county judge ask for him to call you,idid and he called straight back and came out
sherryt

London, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2014
I noticed when I drove by the house that the dog can not get inside of the pet taxi because they took a big blanket and threw over the pet taxi,. now the dog cant get inside to stay warm, owner what is your problem, the dog doesn't have access to the door of the taxi because the blanket has covered it, the poor boxer is out in the freezing temps and looks so sad and cold. Do something to care for this animal or find another home for it, You are a sorry a--. I hope your heat goes out tonight and u see what the dog feels.
please

Aurora, OH

#8 Feb 2, 2014
I saw that dog and he looks so sad and yes he does look like an advertisement for the ASPCA. He is probably on a 5 foot heavy chain about 2 inch in diameter and barley can pull the chain around. OWNER WHY IS THE DOG ON SUCH A HEAVY CHAIN WHEN HE HARDLY HAS ENOUGH ENERGY TO WALK? WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST PUT THE DOG ON A CABLE, HE DOESNT SEEM TO HAVE THE PEP TO BREAK FREE, AND WHY NOT PICK UP A BAIL OF STRAW. YOU CAN PURCHASE IT AT FOUR SEASONS AND IT WILL FIT IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR, the cable you can buy at Kmart they have the best for that size dog. I don't think I would like to be on a chain that heavy. I will continue to try to contact animal cruelty to get help for this poor boxer.
idc

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2014
Who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anthony castle 10 min Truth 10
Scotty Trent is a real catch ladies 16 min sad 6
Jobeth hobeth 29 min Bullcreek 5
Unfaithful 53 min Yahweh 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min CCzar 166,448
Today Eclipse 1 hr Amazed 5
Rodney Bullock 3 hr mindy lou 10

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages