First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jones

Manchester, KY

#21 Sep 16, 2011
the night b4 billy told me he was going to do things right and be a good daddy and a bunch of stuff like that he was a great person and i would have done anything for him please pray for his family and friends this is a tragedy if you all need anything u know who i am just get up with me
Butterfly

Madisonville, KY

#22 Sep 16, 2011
What really happend to him,it breaks my heart that he's gone. I'ts like a nightmare to me. He was once special to me when I was younger.
another mom

Dyer, TN

#23 Sep 16, 2011
Our young and older family and friends are dying everyday from the drug problem in our area but the worst part of all a large number of them have learned about these drugs from their parents. We need to get back to being parents to our children and quit trying to be there friend. I'm sure they have plenty friends but GOD gave them only one set of parents.
Just sayin

Tomball, TX

#24 Sep 16, 2011
He was a dope dealer ! Just like his daddy.
someone

Mount Vernon, KY

#25 Sep 16, 2011
maybe but you do what you see all your life.that is all his dad done is deal in dope
Butterfly

Madisonville, KY

#26 Sep 16, 2011
You know before you go putting anyone down you all need to get a good look at your family. There is always someone in each family that has somebody that either deals drugs or uses. I don't believe in abusing drugs but i'm not going to go around putting people down. What is wrong with you all,someone lost there life. Someone lost a son,a father,a brother. You know he had a heart and a soul just like everyone else. Down inside he had a big heart and was someone who needed love. You know you're no better than any one deals or uses because look inside you. You have no heart or soul. How do think you look in Gods eyes no different from them.
corbin mom

Raccoon, KY

#27 Sep 16, 2011
I am just devastated I just cant believe Billy is gone. I just talked to him on the phone Sunday and he sounded fine. I sure will miss you Billy Lake. We had alot of great years together and great times. RIP Billy. You sure deserve to RIP buddy you have been thru so much. If Nick is on here Billys aunt please let me know. I need to talk to you. I wish Arville would have had a funeral so I could pay my respects and have some closure. I would have put 11 roses on your grave Billy Lake and only you know why eleven. Our secret. I will always love you Billy.......RIP Billy........
corbin mom

Raccoon, KY

#28 Sep 16, 2011
To Just Saying....Billy had a great heart and he was a great person he just grew up in the wrong home and was taught wrong. That is not his fault. He done what he was taught and saw. Please dont cut him down he is gone from this world and cannot defend himself. He had a hard life and suffered more than a young boy should have to. RIP Billy Lee Lake.....I will allways Love you........and yes I will allways be your best friend.......
corbin mom

Raccoon, KY

#29 Sep 16, 2011
Does anyone know what the newspaper is called there in BVILLE. I would like to get a copy to save Billys obitirary. Thank you
Just sayin

United States

#30 Sep 17, 2011
corbin mom wrote:
To Just Saying....Billy had a great heart and he was a great person he just grew up in the wrong home and was taught wrong. That is not his fault. He done what he was taught and saw. Please dont cut him down he is gone from this world and cannot defend himself. He had a hard life and suffered more than a young boy should have to. RIP Billy Lee Lake.....I will allways Love you........and yes I will allways be your best Hfriend.......
he had a chocie in life like the rest of us he chose to sell dope . How many lives did he destroy selling dope for his daddy? Arvil dont care about noone but Arvil his wife is gone and now his son is gone all becuase of dope . As long as he gets his money he dont give A sh*t about anyone . Just think about how many kids he has probably sold to maybe some that you know . Iam just calling it the way i have seen it for years and there not the only ones there is. Plenty of dope dealers out there. Destroying our kids and young adults lives . Just look at all the OD's inthe past year family's thAt have to deal with there loved one's gone
ash

South Fulton, TN

#31 Jul 22, 2014
someone wrote:
maybe but you do what you see all your life.that is all his dad done is deal in dope
u really do not know what ur talking about...arvil is a Vietnam veteran and then when he came home he worked in the coal mines then owned coal mines...he mau have sild dope a few years ago but he worked a real job and is a veteran...the man can barely walk do u even know him or u just running ur mouth?
Curious

Middlesboro, KY

#33 Jul 23, 2014
Billy has allready passed and his father had him creamated so there will be no services. I will miss him so much he was a great person and a great friend. Rest in Peace Billy Lake. Love you and miss you a lot. Miss your beautiful smile and your beautiful eyes.....
wake up

Pineville, KY

#34 Jul 23, 2014
ash wrote:
<quoted text>u really do not know what ur talking about...arvil is a Vietnam veteran and then when he came home he worked in the coal mines then owned coal mines...he mau have sild dope a few years ago but he worked a real job and is a veteran...the man can barely walk do u even know him or u just running ur mouth?
Did you even look at he date of the last post?lol.An by the way....do you think that because he is a veteran that he cant sell drugs?Just how many people has he killed with those drugs in the last 20 years besides his family?GET REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 4 min pity tha fools 20
Rodney Bullock 8 min More Fake News 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min ChromiuMan 166,439
Satan is the true God. 1 hr Darn 25
Scotty Trent is a real catch ladies 2 hr MEH 4
J dozier Dozier lane 2 hr Small town politics 3
John G 3 hr steve 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages