Next Last
mee

Ford City, PA

#1 Sep 8, 2011
has anyone heard his condition.heard he was on life support and is brain dead
sad

Somerset, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2011
he has passed away from I know. just keep him in yourprayers!!
what

Barbourville, KY

#3 Sep 8, 2011
sad wrote:
he has passed away from I know. just keep him in yourprayers!!
are you saying that he did pass away???
wondering

Barbourville, KY

#4 Sep 8, 2011
What happened to Billy? We went to school together, but haven't seen him in 20+ years.
So Sorry

London, KY

#5 Sep 8, 2011
What happened to him?
what

Barbourville, KY

#6 Sep 8, 2011
did he pass away?
Family

United States

#7 Sep 8, 2011
Everyone jusr please keep us in ur prayers... Please.. R.i.p. I love u Billy
ya you are

Hazard, KY

#8 Sep 8, 2011
What happened to him?
Poor guy

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 8, 2011
This is so sad, It just breaks my heart to see all these young ppl dying. May god be with this family and give them comfort in their time of sorrow.
Concerned

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Sep 8, 2011
Prays with you......Is this the same billy Lake that was in jail? The one I know is in jail the best I know.No matter I still fell for the family.
bourbon city

Bardstown, KY

#11 Sep 9, 2011
went to school with him too. I have 3 childhood friends die in the last 8 months down there..Whats going on.. So sad for the family
Just sayin

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Sep 9, 2011
bourbon city wrote:
went to school with him too. I have 3 childhood friends die in the last 8 months down there..Whats going on.. So sad for the family
DOPE it's out of control !!!!
sgwen Davis

United States

#13 Sep 9, 2011
Just got report from Seville it was a heartattack
Cassandra Brown

Somerset, KY

#14 Sep 9, 2011
I am keeping all of the family and friends in my prayers .Billy was a good friend and he will be deeply missed. RIP Dearest Beautiful Child Of God ...
Please

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Sep 9, 2011
Please do not get on this site and post Bad things about someone who has passed away and can not defend there self Please.. Billy had Heart Problem's all his life I 2 was told it was a heartattack not dope.. It was a long term Heart Condition so Please don't disrespect Billy or NE 1 in his Family at this horrific time in their lives. No 1 is Perfect & the 1 Promise God Makes to us the day we are born is that we will die; so with all that said Please don't just start assuming things you know nothing of please and please stop this post unless it is to say a Pray 4 all of the friend's, family, loved ones and most Important his Daughter Samantha that just lost her daddy.. I Beg Everyone To Please If You Don't Have a Comforting Message for His friends & Family that may read this Please Please just don't post at all then.. Like momma always said if You have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all.. So Thank U So Much 4 All Of You That Do Have Enough Respect Not To Post Things that May upset Billy's Family in this horrible time 4 them Thank You So Very Much... 8> <3
Friend of Billy Lake

Barbourville, KY

#16 Sep 10, 2011
I agree with PLEASE. Billy was a great friend. I am so sorry to hear of his passing. There is a lot of people quick to judge when they get behind these computer screens. Like you said if u can't say something supportive to his family and friends then it would be best to keep your opinions to yourself. Opinions are like a s s holes everyone has one. I guarantee if there was a fee to post to TOPIX you would never see all the crap that is posted on here. It's free that's why people can run there mouths. Again I ask that you pray for the Lake family as I know they are going through a hard time. My <3 goes out to your family. Billy will be greatly missed.. RIP my friend
Butterfly

Madisonville, KY

#17 Sep 10, 2011
I will miss him as well. I thought he had a beautiful smile, it always made his blue eyes just shine. He was my first love when I was young. I've not seen him or talked to him in years but I know he was a good person. This is such a shock to me, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family. God bless you all and please comfort his child in need. Sadly missed.
for sure

Manchester, KY

#18 Sep 10, 2011
which funeral home is his family using?
sgwen Davis

United States

#19 Sep 10, 2011
for sure wrote:
which funeral home is his family using?
Hampton but there will be not services
some one who knows

London, KY

#20 Sep 11, 2011
Why are there not gonna be a service

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wtf 18 min Cannon Man 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 142,442
Who is best dentist 1 hr Best Dentist Ever 5
$8000.00 reward wave runners (Oct '13) 2 hr KMA 9
who drives it 3 hr Jim 2
Scotty Powell dealing drugs at catron square 3 hr Jake 24
Need subo 4 hr Jake 10
What happened in town last night? 18 hr Con 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages