Remember Maxine Gray
class of 1983

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2009
I miss Max she was fun to hang out with. What is she up to now?
Jill Williams

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2009
I am also a friend of Maxine but havent seen her in a while.Max was always such a good girl. She Never drank or smoked or used drugs. I miss her too. She got her degree and was teaching but i think she has aboyfriend now that gives her whatever she wants so she does not teach at this time. That was last fall when her brother told me that.
friend

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2009
she joined the church just out or highschool and never saw much after that sure was a great girl
suzy

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2009
last time i talked to max she told me she was going to go to texas to teach .she said there was just not enough jobs or money around this town.i really miss her to.
same class

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2009
Yea, she is a good girl. I will ask her if it is ok to give out her email add. She had to leave this town to find a decent guy!
old timer

London, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2009
I remember maxine, she lived in flat lick and had a son with sam cutter, she never kept him he always lived with his mamaw. she stripped to put herself through school, had a boob job which she really neeeded. Maxine is a good hearted woman

Since: Sep 08

Ashburn, VA

#7 Feb 12, 2009
I thought she was just a waitress at Pure Gold. She was when I was there back in the day. We talked while she worked. I gave her a big tip.
old timer

London, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2009
i saw her at mcdonalds in lexington working and she told me she stripped to put herself through school. im not bashing her, maxine is alright. her family is crazy and she did leave here and get a life so she does get a gold star maxine is maxine she doesnt care she doesnt owe anyone here nothing so go girl is what i think

Since: Sep 08

Ashburn, VA

#9 Feb 12, 2009
I think she had just started at Pure Gold when I saw her. She probably did start stripping aftertwards. I liked Maxine too. You're right about her family.
RoCk

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2009
deportivo wrote:
I think she had just started at Pure Gold when I saw her. She probably did start stripping aftertwards. I liked Maxine too. You're right about her family.
correct about the family but wrong about Max because she has never been in a strip joint in her life!!! drug/alcohol free. u are just a ugly guy she would NOT have nothing to do with!!! Max said she was way too good for the guys in this place
wtf

Harrison, AR

#11 Feb 12, 2009
what do u all know about her family i am part of her family u all dont know shyt about her family i think that u all r f**king crazy getting on here talking about someones family that u dont know anything about so keep ur f**king mouths off our family
RoCk

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2009
I have dated her when we both lived in Lexington . We are still good friends. she married a dude from Lex. but the guy was all wrong for Max. hell you know the girl is damn sharp.
FlatLickresident

Gray, KY

#13 Feb 13, 2009
RoCk wrote:
<quoted text> correct about the family but wrong about Max because she has never been in a strip joint in her life!!! drug/alcohol free. u are just a ugly guy she would NOT have nothing to do with!!! Max said she was way too good for the guys in this place
deportivo's right. she was a waitress there.
michelle

United States

#14 Feb 13, 2009
she is my aunt and she moved back to texas!!!!!!!11
what

Manchester, KY

#15 Feb 13, 2009
She was always a $Iut!
suzy

United States

#16 Feb 13, 2009
what wrote:
She was always a $Iut!
not true max and i have been friends for a long time.max and i was pregnant at the same time no support from the fathers so you are so wrong about her. so do not talk sh?? that you dont know what you are talking about.as far as her family they are good people.her mother is a sweetheart.as far as max goes she is a wonderful person.so back off
nanny

United States

#17 Feb 13, 2009
what wrote:
She was always a $Iut!
u r a jealous bitch! what did she do, take your man or drink all your budlight! lol. u do not know anything about maxine. she did not even date, hardly at all.
what

Manchester, KY

#18 Feb 14, 2009
I have known her and her gay brother(mike) for years and she has always been a $Iut.
wtf

London, KY

#20 Feb 15, 2009
look this is the way i look at this is leave her brother out of this who ever has a problem with her u need to grow a F***ing back bone and tell her about it and i dont like u saying shit about gays im a lesbian so dont talk shit......
wtf two

United States

#21 Feb 16, 2009
Well we know u must be a lesbian!! Don't it make u feel bad the way your family is SECRETLY ashamed of u ???? I feel so sorry for u i bet u are a fat chick who is from a divorced family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Reason 148,140
Bonita Williams BHS board member should RESIGN !!! 7 min Yes 3
Jenny Buchanan 41 min Wondering class mate 1
Jennifer Jordan 50 min Well 13
City school prom sucked 1 hr please do tell 8
Should a city school board member sell alcohol ? 1 hr I know 5
School board members choice ? Beer sales or kids ? 1 hr Illegal sales 6
Board Meeting 3 hr Top Toddler 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages