KobeTime

Georgetown, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2012
Who is this girl? Heard a lot but never seen her.
FIgures

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Feb 2, 2012
Yea. Big bad Kendra wagers tries to bully her. I know personally the police are stepping in to stop all of it. Ol Kendra is finally gonna stop being her
Crude self.
someone you dont know

Pineville, KY

#3 Mar 23, 2012
Peopleee need to leave rebecca alone,she is a good girl!
kendranwagers

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2012
look i aint did crap and dont hide behind a screen becuz clearly i dont :)got anything to say im sure you know me
Stephanie

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Mar 27, 2012
Between Rebecca and Kendra, I don't know who's worse with trying to start drama. I don't understand why you people set and try to fight all the time. Your babies right nor trying to act like grown women. Chill out and enjoy high school. Wanting to fight all the time and bullying someone is wrong. Doesn't matter what they said to you. If you had sense, you would just tell each other what you think and go on with life. Quit trying to start stuff. Cause your only making yourself look childish and stupid.
kendrawagers

Bellevue, WA

#6 Jun 5, 2012
look , idk who you think you are but i dont start drama i finish it! yeah shes what 11 or 12 & i dont like her bcuz she likes starting sh!t , & she may be a wh*re the little girl told me about screwing guys on the hood of a car which i think her mother should stop , but no im not no saint . she was like 12 dating a 17 or 18 year old . & FYI i lovee dramaa :) but i just dont start it . nobody should even be posting stuff about a little girl anyways shes young! thats stupid & very childish . at least i put my full name on here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food stamp office closed from shutdown? (Oct '13) 14 min Big rig 71 20
Where is heather and jessica? 45 min 69vet 1
want to open small music venue in Barbourville 50 min ROCK N ROLLER 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Dave 135,046
Allen Carmack (Jan '13) 2 hr Jennifer 17
Britney Smith and Julius Blalock 2 hr Kasey 5
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 2 hr brownie 18
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web