civil war hunter

Washington, IN

#1 Jan 23, 2012
I think some people call it Indian rocks. Trying to find the way up there. All I know is it is off Hinkle Branch Rd. Anyone know how to get there?
Suredo

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2012
Go up Hinkle branch about a mile. Look to the right. There is a hollar that is blocked with a cable. (After the cemetery) Along the ridge you will see rocks. You need to head for the left hand side. There is a carving of what appears to be a soldiers name. It is on the same side. Be ready to thorned if you go.
watch out

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2012
dont need no relic hunters up here heard wat happen 2 the last ones and there truck
pineville walker

Mooresville, NC

#4 Sep 23, 2013
Real pretty up there.
one who knows

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2013
that is no solider name up there carved on the rock,,its a murders name that killed a man and hid out in the rocks and caves almost five years about 100 years ago..
TULLY

Manchester, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2013
there is a gun carved in the rock with the date of 1898 also there is a LT.s name with date of the 1840s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min fed up 4,583
Holly Adkins (Apr '10) 16 min Concerned 21
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr Answer 10
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Nutz 153,157
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 26,266
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 5 hr God 74
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Virgin Merry 131,006
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••