goodnews goodnews goodnews
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Big Burger

Madisonville, KY

#42 Feb 19, 2013
Messenger wrote:
<quoted text>we all fall down sometimes big burger thats why we need jesus i know i need jesus bible tells us not to judged thats a no no no big burger no one perfect but jesus is perfect i do love my wife and children and always will be there for them and take care of them ok big burger
The bible tell us to know them that labor among us. it talks about discerning of spirits 1 Cor 12chapter 10verse I am not trying to judge you. But at all the same time you talk of love for your wife yet you are involved with another women now where in the Bible is it ok for us to do that you can't love to master at anytime in your life you will sever one and not the other so you are either living for god or the devil there is no in between. Sure we all make mistakes but not the same one over and over. To speak that as a foolish man speaks not been mean to you just trying to help you.
Messenger

United States

#43 Feb 20, 2013
Reader pay attention!!! I am a true messenger of god jesus christ our savior is the goodnews jesus is the well of life for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again dont forget to remember the times amen king e
huggie

London, KY

#44 Feb 20, 2013
WEll I know angie has told so many lies on brenda she kept lies going about brenda for years and said at the same time that she was brendas friend, guess angie didnt get what she wanted, she asked for brenda to loan her money and she wouldnt so the lies started - i will tell all as soon as the time is right, i heard her talking bad again not long ago and this should stop shortly, there are several people who are willing to come forward we will see who laughs last. angie you had no reason to start slander about brenda, what did she do to you. wait what did she not give you. you cant tell me what to do, you are the same level as I am... nothing. take it to the gossip hole, take it to big bad john, that weld booth has to stink by now. i think the concrete has a big hole wore in it where angie stands and laughs so hard about brenda.
Messenger

United States

#45 Feb 20, 2013
And the world will be as it was in the days of lot. People went about their daily business -eating and drinking ,buying and selling,farming and building-until the morning lot left sodom. Then the fire and burning sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.yes, it will be 'business as usual 'right up to the day when the son of man is revealed.
Messenger

United States

#46 Feb 21, 2013
Glory glory glory to the soldier of soldiers glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e
Messenger

United States

#47 Feb 21, 2013
Big Burger wrote:
<quoted text> The bible tell us to know them that labor among us. it talks about discerning of spirits 1 Cor 12chapter 10verse I am not trying to judge you. But at all the same time you talk of love for your wife yet you are involved with another women now where in the Bible is it ok for us to do that you can't love to master at anytime in your life you will sever one and not the other so you are either living for god or the devil there is no in between. Sure we all make mistakes but not the same one over and over. To speak that as a foolish man speaks not been mean to you just trying to help you.
thank you for tryen to big burger just so much has happen supernatural i love all
get real

London, KY

#48 Feb 21, 2013
Messenger wrote:
God not gona destroy the world with water anymore he put the rainbow in the sky for a reminder ,this time its gona be fire glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
About the special boat in Grant County, KY: What good will it do in the fire?
get real

London, KY

#49 Feb 21, 2013
Messenger wrote:
I cant remember reading in god word where he said that there would never be a noah ark built again i can remember god word saying he wouldnt destroy the earth with water again he put the rainbow in the sky for a reminder this time its not gona be water its gona be fire glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
I don't think that an ark would be a good place to be in a fire.
get real

London, KY

#50 Feb 21, 2013
Messenger wrote:
And the world will be as it was in the days of lot. People went about their daily business -eating and drinking ,buying and selling,farming and building-until the morning lot left sodom. Then the fire and burning sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.yes, it will be 'business as usual 'right up to the day when the son of man is revealed.
What's wrong with eating or drinking or buying or selling? Nothing. But there IS something very wrong with adultery and fornication. Straighten yourself out before you preach to others.
get real

London, KY

#51 Feb 21, 2013
Messenger wrote:
Sodom and Gommorah were not destroyed because people were doing business as usual. It was destroyed because of the gross immorality of the people - homosexuality, fornication, adultery, loose conduct of every kind. That is the REAL lesson .
get real

London, KY

#52 Feb 21, 2013
Messenger wrote:
Today is my birthday,i am 3 e 7 father,son,holyspirit e the seventh day he rested e father,son, holyspirit e the seventh day he rested e father, son,holyspirit e the seventh day he rested e amen king e.
You are a great embarrassment to Jesus.
get real

London, KY

#53 Feb 21, 2013
Messenger wrote:
Jesus jesus is the well of life for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again dont forget to remember the times amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the amen king e
Sounds like you've been drinking something other than the living water.

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#54 Feb 21, 2013
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a great embarrassment to Jesus.
lol
For Real

Madisonville, KY

#55 Feb 26, 2013
Its just Rondell at it again.
just wondering

Monticello, KY

#56 Feb 26, 2013
Did you get your boat back?
hey

Manchester, KY

#57 Feb 26, 2013
just wondering wrote:
Did you get your boat back?
no I believe his wife got it
good

Monticello, KY

#58 Feb 27, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>no I believe his wife got it
glad that big d dont have it anymoore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thank you 6 min Teresa 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 149,523
all dads 58 min Cant-fix-stupid 9
Wreck!! 1 hr Cant-fix-stupid 7
Angie mills Clark 2 hr Funny 3
Drugs 5 hr Flatlick 14
What's best place to get front end alignment? (Mar '13) 6 hr Stanly 22
Who hung them self in town? Thu Justin 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages