goodnews goodnews goodnews
Messenger

United States

#22 Feb 17, 2013
Honest wrote:
He is very disturbed person this has been going on for a while he needs pray all that he can get this is what happen to a man when he knows what the words say but his heart is far from it the reason it show to different places on what he printing is he is a Truck Driver and is drove to another area now that is scary he is under a wheel and is driven a 18 wheeler How would you like to meet him on the road.
they thought there was something wrong with noah intil the rains came
Messenger

United States

#23 Feb 17, 2013
Jesus is the way the truth and life for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again dont forget to remember the times amen king e.
Big Burger

Madisonville, KY

#24 Feb 18, 2013
Rondell noah ark was when the first world was destroyed not the world we are in now. you are behind the time read on there is more. and noah never left his wife and children behind. to take off with another women.
Messenger

Naperville, IL

#25 Feb 18, 2013
Big Burger wrote:
Rondell noah ark was when the first world was destroyed not the world we are in now. you are behind the time read on there is more. and noah never left his wife and children behind. to take off with another women.
i love my wife and children and ive always took care of them the best i could.my life spun out of control so fast it was like i didnt have any control of it that other woman that your talking about she lives in grant county where noahs ark is going to be built just leten you know big burger glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

Naperville, IL

#26 Feb 18, 2013
I cant remember reading in god word where he said that there would never be a noah ark built again i can remember god word saying he wouldnt destroy the earth with water again he put the rainbow in the sky for a reminder this time its not gona be water its gona be fire glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

Naperville, IL

#27 Feb 18, 2013
Emanuel hollow it it just glowed "god with us" that very same night i was a sleep i just woke up i walked to my living room and looked out window there stood a sheep in the road it just looked at me then it went up the road about 10 feet and turned and came back down the road about 10 feet then it came back to the place i first saw it and looked at me and then its was gone "lead my sheep"words of the heart not the lips i speak the truth glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

Naperville, IL

#28 Feb 18, 2013
Jesus christ is awesome he is better than awsome he is supernatural do you here me he is the can in do it all do here me he is supernatural i praise you jesus christ i praise you glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

Naperville, IL

#29 Feb 18, 2013
Lord jesus you are awesome your the cup that want go dry for jesus is the well of wells for he is the water of waters for he is all for he is the can in do it all for he is the king of kings and lord of lords for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again dont forget to remember the times amen king e
Messenger

Naperville, IL

#30 Feb 18, 2013
I love you jesus is the well of life for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again dont forget to remember the times amen king e
Messenger

Naperville, IL

#31 Feb 18, 2013
Jesus jesus is the well of life for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again dont forget to remember the times amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the amen king e
Messenger

Willowbrook, IL

#32 Feb 18, 2013
Jesus is the way the truth and life for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again jesus is the cup that want go dry for jesus is the well of life for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again dont forget to remember the times amen king e
Messenger

Willowbrook, IL

#33 Feb 18, 2013
I love jesus is the well of life for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again dont forget to remember the times amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king e the seventh day he rested e amen king of kings and lord of lords for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again for he is the well of wells for he is the water of waters for he is all for he is the can in do it all for he is the king of kings and lord of lords for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again dont forget to remember the times amen king e
For Real

Madisonville, KY

#34 Feb 19, 2013
Someone better help the messenger he is at it again everyone be careful
Messenger

Willowbrook, IL

#35 Feb 19, 2013
Messenger wrote:
"When the son of man returns, it will be like it was in noahs day. In those days, the people enjoyed banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time noah entered his boat and the flood came and destroyed themall.
in noahs days they were a noah ark let god word be true god word is true the seventh day he rested amen king e
bahhhhhhhh

London, KY

#36 Feb 19, 2013
looks like someone's meds ran out.
Big Burger

Madisonville, KY

#37 Feb 19, 2013
Messenger wrote:
<quoted text>i love my wife and children and ive always took care of them the best i could.my life spun out of control so fast it was like i didnt have any control of it that other woman that your talking about she lives in grant county where noahs ark is going to be built just leten you know big burger glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger did god tell you that love your wife and kids was knowing where these other women is and keep up with her was love for your wife and children no God don't work that way that is the devils ways not Gods they Bible teaches us to know the truth and and to live and walk in it and we shall be free. and if we dont then we are bound. that thats of chirst is free indeed. you say your life spin out of control what that is called is drawn away by the lust of the eye and the pride of life.
Messenger

Mansfield, OH

#38 Feb 19, 2013
Big Burger wrote:
<quoted text>Messenger did god tell you that love your wife and kids was knowing where these other women is and keep up with her was love for your wife and children no God don't work that way that is the devils ways not Gods they Bible teaches us to know the truth and and to live and walk in it and we shall be free. and if we dont then we are bound. that thats of chirst is free indeed. you say your life spin out of control what that is called is drawn away by the lust of the eye and the pride of life.
we all fall down sometimes big burger thats why we need jesus i know i need jesus bible tells us not to judged thats a no no no big burger no one perfect but jesus is perfect i do love my wife and children and always will be there for them and take care of them ok big burger

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#39 Feb 19, 2013
Messenger wrote:
<quoted text>we all fall down sometimes big burger thats why we need jesus i know i need jesus bible tells us not to judged thats a no no no big burger no one perfect but jesus is perfect i do love my wife and children and always will be there for them and take care of them ok big burger
You should listen to "Big sandwich"...LOL
yes

Manchester, KY

#40 Feb 19, 2013
Messenger wrote:
I saw a shooting star one night little over a year ago this it had a fire trail behind it it lighted up the night i saw it land on a hill side in Emanuel hollow it it just glowed "god with us" that very same night i was a sleep i just woke up i walked to my living room and looked out window there stood a sheep in the road it just looked at me then it went up the road about 10 feet and turned and came back down the road about 10 feet then it came back to the place i first saw it and looked at me and then its was gone "lead my sheep"words of the heart not the lips i speak the truth
you speak as if you been doing meth for a week straight!
Messenger

Canton, OH

#41 Feb 19, 2013
Youseebig burger jesus redeems us through our struggles sometimes you see i feel jesus more now than ive ever he walks with me and talks to me i love jesus but he first love me ol how i praise you jesus glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min LMS 148,300
What happen on rt11 2 hr KnowTheFacts 23
Hillary....................... 3 hr bvillain 11
Hampton funarel home what's up 4 hr Dont no 1
fred mitchell 6 hr JustMe 2
missing person kenneth allen saunders (kenny) (Nov '15) 6 hr Curious2 26
I Need A Man Tonight 12 hr Barbonrosa Figlio... 5
Diagnostic Review Kelly Doesnt have capacity 13 hr Beer 33
More from around the web

Personal Finance