goodnews goodnews goodnews

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Messenger

Hobart, IN

#1 Feb 17, 2013
When noah was 600 years old, on the seventeenth day of the second month,all the underground waters erupted from the earth,and the rain fell in mighty torrents from the sky.the rain continued to fall for forty days and forty nights.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Messenger wrote:
When noah was 600 years old, on the seventeenth day of the second month,all the underground waters erupted from the earth,and the rain fell in mighty torrents from the sky.the rain continued to fall for forty days and forty nights.
That was good news over two thousand years ago. So what's news for now,besides the obvious?
Messenger

Hobart, IN

#3 Feb 17, 2013
"When the son of man returns, it will be like it was in noahs day. In those days, the people enjoyed banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time noah entered his boat and the flood came and destroyed themall.
Messenger

Hobart, IN

#4 Feb 17, 2013
There gona build a noah ark in grant county ky. I feel this ark is a sign from god theres something about this boat thats coming to grant county ky.glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

Hobart, IN

#5 Feb 17, 2013
God not gona destroy the world with water anymore he put the rainbow in the sky for a reminder ,this time its gona be fire glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

Hobart, IN

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Today is my birthday,i am 3 e 7 father,son,holyspirit e the seventh day he rested e father,son, holyspirit e the seventh day he rested e father, son,holyspirit e the seventh day he rested e amen king e.
Messenger

Hobart, IN

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Boat herder thats what youngs said yes yes yes i never said that no no no youngs said that yes yes yes i know what boat youngs thought youngs was talking about but that wasnt the boat god was talking about he was talking about the noah ark thats coming to grant county ky.god can speak through who he wants when he wants and where he wants what ta mat er boyzzzzzz scratching your head didnt see that one coming stand in awe for he is awesome he is better than awesome he is supernatural glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

Hobart, IN

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Give god your boat and he gives you noahs ark ant god good he is faithful glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

Hobart, IN

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Madam president its a difficult situation glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

Hobart, IN

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Noahs ark coming to grant county ky.glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

Hobart, IN

#11 Feb 17, 2013
Dont forget to check the times glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

Hobart, IN

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Jesus christ our savior is the good news jesus christ is the way the truth and the life no one can enter the father house but by and through jesus christ our savior jesus is coming back glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

Hobart, IN

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Rambler65 wrote:
<quoted text>That was good news over two thousand years ago. So what's news for now,besides the obvious?
jesus christ our savior is the good news my friend glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 17, 2013
Messenger wrote:
Boat herder thats what youngs said yes yes yes i never said that no no no youngs said that yes yes yes i know what boat youngs thought youngs was talking about but that wasnt the boat god was talking about he was talking about the noah ark thats coming to grant county ky.god can speak through who he wants when he wants and where he wants what ta mat er boyzzzzzz scratching your head didnt see that one coming stand in awe for he is awesome he is better than awesome he is supernatural glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Calm yourself "cheerios", it's at the least interesting that you started spewing this around 3:00AM...
Messenger

United States

#15 Feb 17, 2013
I saw a shooting star one night little over a year ago this it had a fire trail behind it it lighted up the night i saw it land on a hill side in Emanuel hollow it it just glowed "god with us" that very same night i was a sleep i just woke up i walked to my living room and looked out window there stood a sheep in the road it just looked at me then it went up the road about 10 feet and turned and came back down the road about 10 feet then it came back to the place i first saw it and looked at me and then its was gone "lead my sheep"words of the heart not the lips i speak the truth

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Messenger wrote:
I'll toss this to you, The water didn't come from the earth alone, do you know where the north and south ice caps came from? Certainly not the earth.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 17, 2013
I don't claim to have a lot of wisdom but consider myself to be level headed. Messenger has found some of the best drugs ever or we are in deep doo doo. He says one thing then says that, that isn't right. Who is "youngs" that he is refering to that said boat herder in post number7 ? There are two different messengers posting according to the location under their names.The last one from Lockport,Il. seems to be able to put a sentence together so it can be read, but still..........
Messenger

United States

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Jesus christ is the way truth and life let god word be true god word is true the seventh day he rested amen king e
Honest

Madisonville, KY

#20 Feb 17, 2013
He is very disturbed person this has been going on for a while he needs pray all that he can get this is what happen to a man when he knows what the words say but his heart is far from it the reason it show to different places on what he printing is he is a Truck Driver and is drove to another area now that is scary he is under a wheel and is driven a 18 wheeler How would you like to meet him on the road.
Messenger

United States

#21 Feb 17, 2013
Jesus is the way the truth and life for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again father son and holyspirit i praise you jesus amen king e

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who have you heard is running for Judge Executuve 6 min knox 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCzar 166,298
Knox county schools decision makers 1 hr Teacher 12
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 1 hr jimmy 1
William F. Buckley Jr. 2 hr Keep Up The Good ... 6
Did Russia actually help Trump get Elected? 2 hr Call Me Caitlyn 5
Hey Quantummist! 2 hr Aye 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance