will you vote for obama or republican...

will you vote for obama or republican next year

Created by mike on Jul 15, 2011

307 votes

Click on an option to vote

obama

repub

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#1 Jul 15, 2011
I've been seriously thinking about changeing my registration from Democrat to Republican.
janis baker

London, KY

#2 Jul 16, 2011
republican they want to take away from the poor people. there are some people that need and are unable to work and there are some

that need to go to work.but it boils down to the bible coming to pass and its going to get worse.
mike

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2011
did you know that before obama was president he publicly mocked the bible. that along would keep me from voting for him.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#4 Jul 16, 2011
By the time the election gets here Obama will sound more republican than Ronald Reagan...

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#5 Jul 16, 2011
Limbertwig wrote:
I've been seriously thinking about changeing my registration from Democrat to Republican.
There has not been a Democratic Party since Kennedy... After that it became no more than an arm of the American Socialist Party.. The policies instated by them is directly the cause of America becoming a country of a dependent class..
wondering

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Jul 17, 2011
janis baker wrote:
republican they want to take away from the poor people. there are some people that need and are unable to work and there are some
that need to go to work.but it boils down to the bible coming to pass and its going to get worse.
If a poor person is one without money, then how does someone get rich by taking something they don't have in the first place?

“The dream is Over”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#7 Jul 17, 2011
I'm surprised Obama is winning the poll.
a thought

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Jul 17, 2011
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
There has not been a Democratic Party since Kennedy... After that it became no more than an arm of the American Socialist Party.. The policies instated by them is directly the cause of America becoming a country of a dependent class..
Chappaquidick. Ted Kennedy had to become a radical lefty to keep his senate seat because he wouldn't have had the support to stay in office all those years. JFK was closer to Reagan than Mitt Romney.
john

United States

#9 Jul 17, 2011
go ahead vote obama back in. we will all be under Islamic rule in a few yrs. Women will lose all their rights. (women are property of men under islamic law just incase you didnt know.) Anyone who dont believe in islam will be killed.

“The dream is Over”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#10 Jul 17, 2011
john wrote:
go ahead vote obama back in. we will all be under Islamic rule in a few yrs. Women will lose all their rights.(women are property of men under islamic law just incase you didnt know.) Anyone who dont believe in islam will be killed.
We will not allow that to happen.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#11 Jul 17, 2011
Nimbletwig wrote:
I'm surprised Obama is winning the poll.
He isn't .. That's the Socialist Way... Cheat... There is no other way for socialist to win an election other than to lie and cheat... Once there true policies are made clear they are run out in droves...

Then they regroup, change their name and try again... FDR is spoken of in glowing terms due re-writing history by the socialist that came out of the early days and entered the press and colleges... But in reality once the majority of people at the time saw what was being done they Amended the Constitution so another of his type could not be president more than 2 terms, They started the House Un-American Activities Committee and routed many, many out of government and went after those in the media. So they changed from Socialist and Communist and became Liberals and infiltrated the Unions and Democratic party ... Today they have Lied and Cheated their way into power again, and again we see their true plan.. Destroy the Capitalist system and instill a Socialist system.. Which in every case in History.. Soon after a nation converts to full socialism it becomes a totalitarian state.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#12 Jul 17, 2011
Nimbletwig wrote:
I'm surprised Obama is winning the poll.
Oh. and by Cheating it means that you can log off and back on under a different user and re vote many times... They did the same in the Ran Paul poll... the poll had him losing by a huge number but in the thread very few supported his opponent.. And he actually won the election by a wide margin... Socialist Cheat and Lie even when there is no need to cheat and lie...

“The dream is Over”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#13 Jul 17, 2011
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
He isn't .. That's the Socialist Way... Cheat... There is no other way for socialist to win an election other than to lie and cheat... Once there true policies are made clear they are run out in droves...
Then they regroup, change their name and try again... FDR is spoken of in glowing terms due re-writing history by the socialist that came out of the early days and entered the press and colleges... But in reality once the majority of people at the time saw what was being done they Amended the Constitution so another of his type could not be president more than 2 terms, They started the House Un-American Activities Committee and routed many, many out of government and went after those in the media. So they changed from Socialist and Communist and became Liberals and infiltrated the Unions and Democratic party ... Today they have Lied and Cheated their way into power again, and again we see their true plan.. Destroy the Capitalist system and instill a Socialist system.. Which in every case in History.. Soon after a nation converts to full socialism it becomes a totalitarian state.
The Union's I have been affiliated with, during my working years were dirty and crooked as hell. Just like a mob, or some kind of Mafia.
for sure

London, KY

#14 Jul 17, 2011
another mama for obama!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Jul 17, 2011
I didn't vote for him last time and I will vote for the big dog turd in my driveway before I would vote for him next time

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#16 Jul 17, 2011
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. and by Cheating it means that you can log off and back on under a different user and re vote many times... They did the same in the Ran Paul poll... the poll had him losing by a huge number but in the thread very few supported his opponent.. And he actually won the election by a wide margin... Socialist Cheat and Lie even when there is no need to cheat and lie...
What do you think of Bill Clinton, he is singing the praises of Obama.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Manchester, KY

#17 Jul 17, 2011
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think of Bill Clinton, he is singing the praises of Obama.
Obama Light...

“The dream is Over”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#18 Jul 17, 2011
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think of Bill Clinton, he is singing the praises of Obama.
What do you think of Obama, Limbertwig? I've often wondered about your political stand point.
bushie

Punta Gorda, FL

#19 Jul 17, 2011
He don't need Ky. Didn't need them the last time. So why would he need them now??? Sorry but you all don't matter!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#20 Jul 17, 2011
Nimbletwig wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think of Obama, Limbertwig? I've often wondered about your political stand point.
Hes got to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I guess it's really over 3 min Broken 1
Poor Anjee 22 min Sad 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Lanora 151,988
Annual east 80 sale in london ky 1 hr Concerned 1
Will someone loan me $6000? (Apr '11) 2 hr well 41
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 2 hr mediater 23
outlaws 2 hr well 19
Education 2 hr Quantummist 20
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 9 hr Ricky 57

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages