parkway svc center
kyman

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Jan 1, 2013
What do you think.
woman

Barbourville, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
Sleezy perverted OLD men! I stopped going there years ago! Take my advice STAY AWAY!
crazy

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jan 2, 2013
If I had a car that was only worth 500.00 and it was about to quit on me and they offered to fix it for free, I would still let it die on the side of the highway before I took it there. These men only like to flirt and can't fix a flat tire without screwing it up.
lol

Barbourville, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2013
crazy wrote:
If I had a car that was only worth 500.00 and it was about to quit on me and they offered to fix it for free, I would still let it die on the side of the highway before I took it there. These men only like to flirt and can't fix a flat tire without screwing it up.
You wish! Your probably so ugly the dogs wouldn't follow you with a pork chop hanging from your neck! They don't need your business fool!
Lol

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Jul 29, 2014
A joke
Tutle Wax

London, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2014
I know one thing,if they worked any slower they would just have to sit down.lol.
Toby

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jul 29, 2014
I go just to see misty! Shes beautiful
gator

Mountain View, CA

#8 Jul 29, 2014
I fixed my car all by myself when I get back home after making truck payment
tom

Lily, KY

#9 Mar 10, 2015
Is it still open

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pamela Bargo arrested after stealing money from... 3 min love4ky 3
sunday sales!!!!!!! 1 hr A fact 8
Abortion 1 hr Just sayin 1
CJ Clark Info needed (Oct '12) 2 hr Davis 10
alicia johnson 3 hr curious 1
alicia johnson 4 hr curious 2
Nutcase Jon Hammons 4 hr weirdo 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages