Hey Specialist!!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“All around goth mommy”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 23, 2012
How's it going my friend? Have a good thanksgiving?

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Gothic girl wrote:
How's it going my friend? Have a good thanksgiving?
No, it's been a rough time as of late for myself. However, thank you for asking and hope all is well with you.
here n now

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2012
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's been a rough time as of late for myself. However, thank you for asking and hope all is well with you.
I sincerely hate to hear that specialist, my wish for you is that whatever your rouhspot is, will be smothed over and corrected. Good luck to you and smooth and rewarding holidays.
here n now

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2012
"roughspot

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2012
here n now wrote:
<quoted text>
I sincerely hate to hear that specialist, my wish for you is that whatever your rouhspot is, will be smothed over and corrected. Good luck to you and smooth and rewarding holidays.
Thank you, Here 'N Now.

“All around goth mommy”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Hate to hear it, I hope things all get better for you. Blessed Be.

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Gothic girl wrote:
Hate to hear it, I hope things all get better for you. Blessed Be.
Thanks, and bless you as well, my dear friend.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#8 Nov 25, 2012
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's been a rough time as of late for myself.
Kind sir, might i beg of thee to go into some fine detail, you know, elaborate a little as to your sorrows? I mean, it would give the rest of us a moment to partake in the finest of wines, and i guess you could say, gloat?

You were warned repeatedly to not run around acting like a blasphemous heathen, and fooling with the fat gurls. Hopefully it's not syphilis. It's not is it? Syphilis I mean. Is it?

Might i also request, that when you are on display, that you have an open coffin. I'd like to get a whiff of your decaying carcass. You know, just for good measure.

Thanks!

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind sir, might i beg of thee to go into some fine detail, you know, elaborate a little as to your sorrows? I mean, it would give the rest of us a moment to partake in the finest of wines, and i guess you could say, gloat?
You were warned repeatedly to not run around acting like a blasphemous heathen, and fooling with the fat gurls. Hopefully it's not syphilis. It's not is it? Syphilis I mean. Is it?
Might i also request, that when you are on display, that you have an open coffin. I'd like to get a whiff of your decaying carcass. You know, just for good measure.
Thanks!
Superstition has nothing to do with it, Rumors.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#10 Nov 25, 2012
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Superstition has nothing to do with it, Rumors.
When your arse is sprouting dandelions, you'll think the better or that. What the hell you going to do, when you stat moving toward a bright light, and and when your eyes focus, you see Jesus himself sitting in a 1972 Ford Pinto?

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
When your arse is sprouting dandelions, you'll think the better or that. What the hell you going to do, when you stat moving toward a bright light, and and when your eyes focus, you see Jesus himself sitting in a 1972 Ford Pinto?
I highly doubt you'll think anything. Considering the Bible even says you wont.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 25, 2012
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>I highly doubt you'll think anything. Considering the Bible even says you wont.
Well then, will you make my mind up, and explain as to what you're gibbering n about in this thread?

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, will you make my mind up, and explain as to what you're gibbering n about in this thread?
What do you want to know, Rumors?
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#14 Nov 25, 2012
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want to know, Rumors?
Dammit man! I forgot the link. Even the Rumors, as perfect as he may be is not without fault.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/barbourville-...

What are you gibbering on about in that thread, if you don't believe in a higher power?
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#15 Nov 25, 2012
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>What do you want to know, Rumors?
You know what Ed? Even though i poke fun at you (Don't get excited big fellow, i know how you took that). I've gown somewhat fond of you.

For you see, my masturbate until you blister yourself, neuron challenged friend, I've been on this ole internet since some of the earliest computers. I, Rumors had one of these beasts of burdens, Ed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Personal_Com...

I hung out on what is known as Usenet. Most folks here wouldn't have a clue what that was, or is, or how to go about accessing it. It was a melting pot for the world. You had your Britt's (whom were heavily non-religious). Also, you had a mixture of Aussies, who as well were somewhat non-religious. And these folks would cuss like a drunken sailor. Not to say that they weren't intelligent, oh not quite the opposite. Some of my best friends from across the pond were and are extremely intelligent. So, that ole bullshyte that when one stoops to swearing or cursing, well you know the claim, it shows a lack of intelligence, is a crock of heaping piles of shyte.

I guess that’s where I gathered my crass uncouth style. I mean nothing by it, it's just the way I've learned to try and communicate over the years on here, whilst being in the middle of, TRULY the worlds melting pot. We didn't look down on Waaps, Greasers, Jews or Negros, nor homosexuals in our little group. We treated everyone equally. Albeit, we may have handle a few of them roughly at time. It was well meant, and in good faith. I guess what I'm really trying to say here, is that there's a big ole would out there that a lot of us have been sheltered by, and I've seen it. Not with my eyes, but in plain spoken words.

As a matter of fact, you being ill or sick, or clogged up with the syphilis, make me feel so down, that I'm willing to come over your place and kick you right square in the arse so hard that your grandchildren will drool. Just as long as there's a guarantee that you'll be cured.

Signed: Your Friend, Rumors.

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what Ed? Even though i poke fun at you (Don't get excited big fellow, i know how you took that). I've gown somewhat fond of you.
For you see, my masturbate until you blister yourself, neuron challenged friend, I've been on this ole internet since some of the earliest computers. I, Rumors had one of these beasts of burdens, Ed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Personal_Com...
I hung out on what is known as Usenet. Most folks here wouldn't have a clue what that was, or is, or how to go about accessing it. It was a melting pot for the world. You had your Britt's (whom were heavily non-religious). Also, you had a mixture of Aussies, who as well were somewhat non-religious. And these folks would cuss like a drunken sailor. Not to say that they weren't intelligent, oh not quite the opposite. Some of my best friends from across the pond were and are extremely intelligent. So, that ole bullshyte that when one stoops to swearing or cursing, well you know the claim, it shows a lack of intelligence, is a crock of heaping piles of shyte.
I guess that’s where I gathered my crass uncouth style. I mean nothing by it, it's just the way I've learned to try and communicate over the years on here, whilst being in the middle of, TRULY the worlds melting pot. We didn't look down on Waaps, Greasers, Jews or Negros, nor homosexuals in our little group. We treated everyone equally. Albeit, we may have handle a few of them roughly at time. It was well meant, and in good faith. I guess what I'm really trying to say here, is that there's a big ole would out there that a lot of us have been sheltered by, and I've seen it. Not with my eyes, but in plain spoken words.
As a matter of fact, you being ill or sick, or clogged up with the syphilis, make me feel so down, that I'm willing to come over your place and kick you right square in the arse so hard that your grandchildren will drool. Just as long as there's a guarantee that you'll be cured.
Signed: Your Friend, Rumors.
Yes, I've gotten to where I enjoy your posts myself, Sir. I can tell you've been around, if you know what I mean.

“The Human Condition”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Dammit man! I forgot the link. Even the Rumors, as perfect as he may be is not without fault.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/barbourville-...
What are you gibbering on about in that thread, if you don't believe in a higher power?
I believe in a higher power. However, I'm not sure if it's the same concept of higher power most believe in though. You know what I mean?
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#18 Nov 25, 2012
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>I believe in a higher power. However, I'm not sure if it's the same concept of higher power most believe in though. You know what I mean?
Yeah, but, Ed, sitting around with your eyes blood shoot, and one half open and the other shut with long strings of drool hanging from your bottom lip is not quite the high i was talking about.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#19 Nov 25, 2012
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I've gotten to where I enjoy your posts myself, Sir. I can tell you've been around, if you know what I mean.
Are you trying to sexually proposition me?
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but, Ed, sitting around with your eyes blood shoot, and one half open and the other shut with long strings of drool hanging from your bottom lip is not quite the high i was talking about.
BLOOD SHOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board employees hide cash THEFTS ! 1 hr Jack 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 153,778
Who's in charge of the fb festival entertainment 3 hr Ledford Dean 10
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 11 hr myrahnna 86
Daniel Boone 2016 13 hr partyondudes 11
Everyone's is for Freedom of Speech............... 13 hr Knox county mad man 4
News Farr back in custody - 14 hr Knox county mad man 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 21 hr Martin 101

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages