Angel Michelle Mills arrested in conn...
The nerve of people

United States

#42 May 23, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like social services should have visited the Drug Dealer HOME ALSO and thereis more going on here then just being robbed !!! Sounds like Donald mother ,wife ,and sister where Drug Dealers Also can't wait till it all come out! just sayin!!!!! lmao
Is this a joke don't know what they all do but I attend church with Donalds sister and her husband which is a preacher. Therefore I can assure you they are good people and are not into anything such as this. Co tuned prayers for this family and for our church family for we know this is a complicated time for you.
Not a joke

La Follette, TN

#43 May 23, 2014
It's not a joke it's the truth
nanna j

Grayson, KY

#44 May 23, 2014
I think some of you are missing the point. Selling drugs is punishable by jail time and fines NOT DEATH. If Donald was a drug dealer I know 100% sure that's not all he was. He was a father, a son, a friend and a husband. Under NO circumstances does anyone ever deserve to die in the manner Donald did . Think of his children when you write on here, think of what they have had to see, how much they miss there dad. If you have a perfect family with no sin and no trouble than good for ya but I'm sure if we looked your family would have plenty to write about too!!
Melinda Smith

Middlesboro, KY

#45 May 25, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like social services should have visited the Drug Dealer HOME ALSO and thereis more going on here then just being robbed !!! Sounds like Donald mother ,wife ,and sister where Drug Dealers Also can't wait till it all come out! just sayin!!!!! lmao

I've worked for what I've got and own. Its a shame that people like you ain't got the nerve to put your name on here because you're a coward. Just for further posts thus site is be watched by law enforcement, so keep plapping your tongue it might rot off pretty quick.
friend

Corbin, KY

#46 May 27, 2014
Did Angela get out of jail didn't see her on jail tracker
know

Corbin, KY

#47 May 27, 2014
She's in Harlan county detention center
well

Science Hill, KY

#48 May 27, 2014
Melinda Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I've worked for what I've got and own. Its a shame that people like you ain't got the nerve to put your name on here because you're a coward. Just for further posts thus site is be watched by law enforcement, so keep plapping your tongue it might rot off pretty quick.
just seen on the news MOTIVE Drugs And Money got him kill ! SAD but it's coming out !
Saint

Brownsville, TN

#49 May 27, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text> just seen on the news MOTIVE Drugs And Money got him kill ! SAD but it's coming out !
The only thing thats going to be coming out is Patrick Bakers rear end when he gets to prison. I bet he wont like what will be going in it either.
Justice

La Follette, TN

#50 May 27, 2014
I hope Patrick and the rest of them get off
Saint

Brownsville, TN

#51 May 27, 2014
Justice wrote:
I hope Patrick and the rest of them get off
You can just keep hoping then. They're actually safer in jail then they would ever be on the streets. The KSP detective actually gave out Patricks home address today in court. Cant wait to see how that pans out. I didn't even see any of the gangs family there, it was all filled with Donalds family and friends.

It must suck knowing you're going to be in jail for the rest of your life and not even having a family member to atleast come to your court dates for a little moral support? Which I would be ashamed to show my face in public too if I raised a cold blooded killer with a high profile case like this, who took another mans life in hopes to get some quick cash and a buzz. Pretty pathetic I must say.
BS Saint

La Follette, TN

#52 May 27, 2014
Sure there buddy i bet nothing pans out of it who is going to protest the death of a drug dealer all the dealers going to get together and go there. I bet not as many people as you think would be after them
Saint

Brownsville, TN

#53 May 27, 2014
BS Saint wrote:
Sure there buddy i bet nothing pans out of it who is going to protest the death of a drug dealer all the dealers going to get together and go there. I bet not as many people as you think would be after them
I'm not your buddy. Your buddies are going to be rotting behind bars for murder.

If I was their friend or family member I wouldn't show my face in the courtroom either. I can only imagine how shameful and embarrassed the Baker family must be. Supposed to be some well off family, and ended up raising a strung out dope head thieve murderer for a son. I wonder how it feels to be a parent and have a son that could be facing the death penalty. I wonder if they feel guilty for not ever getting him into a rehab program? I wonder if they want to show up to court and support him but are to afraid to because someone might find out who they are? So they don't even know whats going on with the case until they hear it on the news? I wonder if they lose sleep at night knowing their spawn is responsible for taking another mans life? I wonder if he makes them proud wearing those orange stripes and gray jogging pants with his long greasy bitch hair? I wonder if they wonder how many times he's going to be raped in prison or extorted for money. It's untelling how many sexual favors he will have to do as a new inmate in the big house. When people go in with a murder charge all the other lifers want to find out how tough you are, if you really are a real murderer. I wonder how many times he will get beat half to death having to prove to all the other inmates how tough he isn't? I hope he likes prison food because thats all he will be eating from now on. Unless they love him so much they can provide a half million dollar cash bond between now and the time he is convicted. When he gets to where he is going he might be able to exchange some oral sex for a candy bar or something.

Just remember when you defend patrick, this is what you're defending. I don't think I would want to be on the side of someone with a future like this. Just saying
BS Saint

La Follette, TN

#54 May 27, 2014
im not defending anyone for some reason your defending a drug dealer and write your little rant about patrick i dont care i dont know him but you seem to care and you can write all the horrible thing that might happen to him it just should be the same for the worthless drug deal his at fault just has much as any of the other guy and one way you can tell is that his the one dead.
Saint

Brownsville, TN

#55 May 27, 2014
BS Saint wrote:
im not defending anyone for some reason your defending a drug dealer and write your little rant about patrick i dont care i dont know him but you seem to care and you can write all the horrible thing that might happen to him it just should be the same for the worthless drug deal his at fault just has much as any of the other guy and one way you can tell is that his the one dead.
You sir are obviously a little slow in the head, by my observation of the fact you cannot make a complete sentence. Also you spell like a third grader and judging by your grammar I have no reason to believe you made it past that grade. I don't think your intelligence level is worthy of my conversation. However the next court date is July 28th and I promise you I will be there to see the sad look on these murderers faces and to support my friends.

I'm not a keyboard warrior, I would much much rather converse in person, face to face. I don't think any of the defendants friends or family are into that though. I'm sure they would rather cower in their houses and pretend none of this is happening. If my son was charged with murder I would still show up and cry a few tears for him to let him know I care and that I am sad for him. Shows what good families these people have. I would assume thats how they ended up doing what they done. Terribly families have terrible members and do terrible things.

We all love and miss Donald and will be at every court date until justice is served.

Speaking on my behalf and absolutely my behalf only I would love to see any friends or family members of Patrick Bakers family there as well. They would be more then welcome to come sit right beside me and see their murdering son in those beautiful orange stripes. I would love to whisper in their ear as they're crying and remind them "This is what you raised" The murdering Bakers

Since: May 14

Corbin, KY

#56 May 27, 2014
Saint wrote:
<quoted text>You sir are obviously a little slow in the head, by my observation of the fact you cannot make a complete sentence. Also you spell like a third grader and judging by your grammar I have no reason to believe you made it past that grade. I don't think your intelligence level is worthy of my conversation. However the next court date is July 28th and I promise you I will be there to see the sad look on these murderers faces and to support my friends.

I'm not a keyboard warrior, I would much much rather converse in person, face to face. I don't think any of the defendants friends or family are into that though. I'm sure they would rather cower in their houses and pretend none of this is happening. If my son was charged with murder I would still show up and cry a few tears for him to let him know I care and that I am sad for him. Shows what good families these people have. I would assume thats how they ended up doing what they done. Terribly families have terrible members and do terrible things.

We all love and miss Donald and will be at every court date until justice is served.

Speaking on my behalf and absolutely my behalf only I would love to see any friends or family members of Patrick Bakers family there as well. They would be more then welcome to come sit right beside me and see their murdering son in those beautiful orange stripes. I would love to whisper in their ear as they're crying and remind them "This is what you raised" The murdering Bakers
I would be just as ashamed to sit all high and mighty in a court room knowing my family/friend sold drugs to the same people who took his life! Maybe Patricks family should say the same thing to you as well. Your name on topix may be saint but a saint Donald mills was not. Nobody wants this for their children no more than u wanted Donald dead. Who are you to judge them. Did u ever stop to think that maybe the reason why they aren't there is because they realize what there son did is unforgivable and nothing they could ever say or do is ever gonna change what he did. You make yourself look stupid by waving your flag for a dope dealer! Get a grip and come to terms with the fact that he's dead and he shares a part in that fact same as all the rest! I have respect for Patricks family cause at least they aren't trying to defend their sons wrong doing like you are trying to defend Donald's. Selling drugs does kill people. It killed Donald now didn't it!
BS Saint

La Follette, TN

#57 May 27, 2014
dude quit crying over a dead drug dealer no cares ok but please bless with another one of ur pointless rants
truth

Brownsville, TN

#58 May 28, 2014
Saint wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir are obviously a little slow in the head, by my observation of the fact you cannot make a complete sentence. Also you spell like a third grader and judging by your grammar I have no reason to believe you made it past that grade. I don't think your intelligence level is worthy of my conversation. However the next court date is July 28th and I promise you I will be there to see the sad look on these murderers faces and to support my friends.
I'm not a keyboard warrior, I would much much rather converse in person, face to face. I don't think any of the defendants friends or family are into that though. I'm sure they would rather cower in their houses and pretend none of this is happening. If my son was charged with murder I would still show up and cry a few tears for him to let him know I care and that I am sad for him. Shows what good families these people have. I would assume thats how they ended up doing what they done. Terribly families have terrible members and do terrible things.
We all love and miss Donald and will be at every court date until justice is served.
Speaking on my behalf and absolutely my behalf only I would love to see any friends or family members of Patrick Bakers family there as well. They would be more then welcome to come sit right beside me and see their murdering son in those beautiful orange stripes. I would love to whisper in their ear as they're crying and remind them "This is what you raised" The murdering Bakers
And i would love to sit next to Phyillis and thank her for the drug dealing piece of shit she raised. He sold those florida 30's to my son and almost killed him, thank god he got in church and straightened out his life! So if terrible families raise terrible people kind of parents raise a son to sell that garbage to the youth of this community? Your analogy must hold true in their regard as well, does it not? And you rant about the Feds taking over and how wonderful that will be, well you should feel bad for Donald's family because when they prove that everything they had was bought and paid for with drug money the wonderful Feds are going to seize it all! Have a wonderful day!!!
Scum

Keavy, KY

#59 May 28, 2014
Saint wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your buddy. Your buddies are going to be rotting behind bars for murder.
If I was their friend or family member I wouldn't show my face in the courtroom either. I can only imagine how shameful and embarrassed the Baker family must be. Supposed to be some well off family, and ended up raising a strung out dope head thieve murderer for a son. I wonder how it feels to be a parent and have a son that could be facing the death penalty. I wonder if they feel guilty for not ever getting him into a rehab program? I wonder if they want to show up to court and support him but are to afraid to because someone might find out who they are? So they don't even know whats going on with the case until they hear it on the news? I wonder if they lose sleep at night knowing their spawn is responsible for taking another mans life? I wonder if he makes them proud wearing those orange stripes and gray jogging pants with his long greasy bitch hair? I wonder if they wonder how many times he's going to be raped in prison or extorted for money. It's untelling how many sexual favors he will have to do as a new inmate in the big house. When people go in with a murder charge all the other lifers want to find out how tough you are, if you really are a real murderer. I wonder how many times he will get beat half to death having to prove to all the other inmates how tough he isn't? I hope he likes prison food because thats all he will be eating from now on. Unless they love him so much they can provide a half million dollar cash bond between now and the time he is convicted. When he gets to where he is going he might be able to exchange some oral sex for a candy bar or something.
Just remember when you defend patrick, this is what you're defending. I don't think I would want to be on the side of someone with a future like this. Just saying
Well, Well, One could look at it this way. If it had not been for the drug supplying murder victim then Patrick wouldn't be in this situation. I guess Donald's parents should be proud of raising a son that sold major amounts of poison to our families and friends. Destroying children's lives day after day. Oh but wait, how dare I say he sold drugs. He's a "respectable" young man who raised his children from working a "respectable" job. The news and court testimony surely didn't say the Federal Government is getting involved because of the amount of illegal money and drugs he sold. I suppose his parents had no knowledge of what he did for a living did they? Was the mother not there? Humm, why would the mother of Donald be present during the robbery? Could it be because she knew exactly what her son was involved in bc she was in with him. But remember people of Knox County the major drug dealer who lost his life was a "Respectable" member of our community. Those damned pill head's and addicts caused him to have to sell his poison. How dare us, the citizens of this county question this respectable drug dealer or his family!!
Scum

Keavy, KY

#60 May 28, 2014
Furthermore, I will gladly show my face in the courtroom come July to show my support to Patrick. I don't care if he's the one that pulled the trigger. If not for DRUG SUPPLIERS the people who suffer from addiction could not readily get the drugs. So my opinion on the entire subject is this. The Mills family and friends that have lied to everyone of us from the get go proved they can't be trusted. They wish harm to Mr. & Mrs. Baker, wish and make threats to what will happen to Patrick's parents. Pray for them to suffer and claim they raised a cold blooded murderer. However they deny the fact they raised a drug supplier who has caused indescribable pain and suffering to so many in our community. Patrick's family and friends probably did not come to court bc of the threats of violence the family and friends of the dead man have made. I hope that the law enforcement Melinda keeps harping on see's the threat of harm and violence against the Baker family and puts everyone of your ass's in jail.
Get it Right

Pineville, KY

#61 May 28, 2014
Scum wrote:
Furthermore, I will gladly show my face in the courtroom come July to show my support to Patrick. I don't care if he's the one that pulled the trigger. If not for DRUG SUPPLIERS the people who suffer from addiction could not readily get the drugs. So my opinion on the entire subject is this. The Mills family and friends that have lied to everyone of us from the get go proved they can't be trusted. They wish harm to Mr. & Mrs. Baker, wish and make threats to what will happen to Patrick's parents. Pray for them to suffer and claim they raised a cold blooded murderer. However they deny the fact they raised a drug supplier who has caused indescribable pain and suffering to so many in our community. Patrick's family and friends probably did not come to court bc of the threats of violence the family and friends of the dead man have made. I hope that the law enforcement Melinda keeps harping on see's the threat of harm and violence against the Baker family and puts everyone of your ass's in jail.
What family and friends of his lied to your face?? And you you are speaking of the sister then that is not the rest of the family/ friends of his.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has the east Barbourville pastor done ? 33 min Hun 6
Barbourville City Teachers 52 min Explain 3
Three liquor stores in bville 1 hr well 9
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 1 hr Bek-Bek333 66
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,957
JR SMITH snitch 2 hr Knows 14
green beans 2 hr Lottie 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages