Since: Jul 13

SHADY ACRES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

you need to try something like Craigslist .. instead of Topix....in order to sell your stuff.

just saying!
seller

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

NUMB L0CK wrote:
you need to try something like Craigslist .. instead of Topix....in order to sell your stuff.
just saying!
I did put my stuff on craigslist, but it doesn't hurt to try both.

“Tend to Offend”

Since: Jul 13

SHADY ACRES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

seller wrote:
<quoted text> I did put my stuff on craigslist, but it doesn't hurt to try both.
just a suggestion...
travis

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

NUMB L0CK wrote:
just saying!
Craigslist dead stuff dosnt sale like it use to on their ppl have gone to the buy sale and trade groups on facebook
seller

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

travis wrote:
<quoted text>Craigslist dead stuff dosnt sale like it use to on their ppl have gone to the buy sale and trade groups on facebook
you use what you want to use and I will use what I want to use. this week alone I have made over $600 using craigslist and topix. So it can't be that bad. Maybe YOU should try selling something that people really want.
travis

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

lol I made 600 in 3 hours selling laptops on their and yes its best to use as many sites as you can I use over 70 of the facebook sites alone I use facebook craigslist and aolClassified topixs the more sites you use the faster you sale your stuff
and you forget I know who you are and I do sale stuff ppl want mostly newer laptops I only post slower selling stuff on topixs
seller

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

travis wrote:
lol I made 600 in 3 hours selling laptops on their and yes its best to use as many sites as you can I use over 70 of the facebook sites alone I use facebook craigslist and aolClassified topixs the more sites you use the faster you sale your stuff
and you forget I know who you are and I do sale stuff ppl want mostly newer laptops I only post slower selling stuff on topixs
I don't believe you know who I am and frankly I really don't care. if you think you know me then post my name here. why are you always trying to show people up? you are not the only person that can fix a computer or build one from scratch and sale it. Sorry to break the bad news to you, but there are people out there that is as good if not better then you are. so please quit trying to outdo everyone. Let me do my business and I will let you do yours.
seller

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

travis wrote:
remember, it is my post that you responded to. Please just quit putting your two cents worth in on my business and let me do my thing. I have children I am trying to provide for and all your petty comments does is hurt me and other people from making their money. Believe me there is plenty of money out there for both of us.
travis

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

seller wrote:
<quoted text> I don't believe you know who I am and frankly I really don't care. if you think you know me then post my name here. why are you always trying to show people up? you are not the only person that can fix a computer or build one from scratch and sale it. Sorry to break the bad news to you, but there are people out there that is as good if not better then you are. so please quit trying to outdo everyone. Let me do my business and I will let you do yours.
for one thing I didn't try and show you up I was just pointing out their are better free sites to post on that's all .you can sell your stuff on thier faster and some of the facebook groups that have over 17k member .I was going to post you links to the best ones to sale on to help you out I tend to try and help ppl out.
and I know I an't the only person that can fix a computer or build one from scratch and sale it but I am probably the best at it.
craigslist has all but died out thanks to the facebook groups I was just trying to help you sell your stuff faster your the one who said they need money just trying to help you out
seller

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

travis wrote:
<quoted text>for one thing I didn't try and show you up I was just pointing out their are better free sites to post on that's all .you can sell your stuff on thier faster and some of the facebook groups that have over 17k member .I was going to post you links to the best ones to sale on to help you out I tend to try and help ppl out.
and I know I an't the only person that can fix a computer or build one from scratch and sale it but I am probably the best at it.
craigslist has all but died out thanks to the facebook groups I was just trying to help you sell your stuff faster your the one who said they need money just trying to help you out
Thank you but I don't need any help. I can do it myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Demonicrats 149,697
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
who knows Lecora Smith???? 3 hr sue earren 4
Melinda and Anthony affair 3 hr nasty 6
Sheriff deputies 3 hr Answer 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Yes and Amen 130,176
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••