“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 11

DARK CAVERNS

#21 Mar 18, 2011
someone wrote:
if anyone was in danger its them working tht close to the hwy,accidents can happen anywere just not their thts not the only business or car lot on the side of the road,,
true...but it's the only one blocking the view to get out of B'Ville and pull out on 25...you can't even see to get out...people basically have to guess at it...i don't see how they can let 'em by with it....someone pulled out in front of me this morning...on my way to mickey dees.

“Death will take us all”

Location hidden

#22 Mar 18, 2011
someone wrote:
if anyone was in danger its them working tht close to the hwy,accidents can happen anywere just not their thts not the only business or car lot on the side of the road,,
But it is the only one with cars blocking your view of oncoming traffic.
whiners

Barbourville, KY

#23 Mar 18, 2011
call the highway dept in manchester everyday and many people but not one sorry person will do that just copilain on here with no result i work there that is what will and would get action

“Power to Devour”

DARK CAVERNS

#24 Mar 18, 2011
whiners wrote:
call the highway dept in manchester everyday and many people but not one sorry person will do that just copilain on here with no result i work there that is what will and would get action
looks like we have a wise ass on our hands....you don't need to be talking about someone complaining on here bud...you're doing your fair share of complaining yourself...than too...maybe if enough ppl get on here and complain...maybe they'll read it..and move 'em.
last time

Barbourville, KY

#25 Mar 18, 2011
once again idiot if you dont call the manchester office and more than once you will get nothing done listen to someone who knows they could care less about this site they call it the place where check drawers and deadbeats spend their day while the rest of us work
resident

Barbourville, KY

#26 Mar 18, 2011
Thanks i will try that monday morning .
the seeker

Russell Springs, KY

#27 Mar 18, 2011
he cant move the cars because none of the dam things will run it would coust to much for a wreacker to pull all of them out of there

“Death will take us all”

Location hidden

#28 Mar 18, 2011
last time wrote:
once again idiot if you dont call the manchester office and more than once you will get nothing done listen to someone who knows they could care less about this site they call it the place where check drawers and deadbeats spend their day while the rest of us work
So I'm a deadbeat check drawer? Damn if i knew that i would not go to work every damn day...
Kit Kat

Barbourville, KY

#29 Mar 18, 2011
I think he should move all that sh-- to the building where Check Chevrolet used to be....I'm sure they would lease it to him. I recently had friends from Ohio visiting, and on our way to downtown Barbourville, they exclaimed: "Oh....what is all that sh-- along 25E????? That place is just not big enough to allow all of those vehicles to sit there. Yes, when someone gets killed there...then something will be done. There also seems to be a problem on 25 towards Pineville...they are loading and unloading metal right on side of the road...someone will be hurt there too, very dangerous. Is it now people can whatever they want? I thought there were laws and ordinances in the City of Barbourville and on Kentucky State roads...AWFUL!
Well

Barbourville, KY

#30 Mar 19, 2011
last time wrote:
Why call the Manchester office? If it might help I will be calling.

“Power to Devour”

DARK CAVERNS

#31 Mar 19, 2011
last time wrote:
they had better be careful...those "check drawers" and "deadbeats" are most likely the ones keeping their ass in business....just like the rest of the pawn shop trash...it's alright...let someone get killed right there...and I'll guarantee they'll wish they'd have moved 'em.
Driver

Philadelphia, PA

#32 Mar 19, 2011
It's ridiculous with all that built up on the side of the road. When coming around the curve you about have to stop to keep from hitting someone. Once something gets done about it, it'll be too late someone will have already died. that spot is just not good/big enough for a car lot.
If he knew he was going to get all those cars why not move to the old Meyers area. pleny of room and you'd be able to see the traffic coming and going. It'd be a lot safer for EVERYBODY!

“Power to Devour”

DARK CAVERNS

#33 Mar 19, 2011
Driver wrote:
It's ridiculous with all that built up on the side of the road. When coming around the curve you about have to stop to keep from hitting someone. Once something gets done about it, it'll be too late someone will have already died. that spot is just not good/big enough for a car lot.
If he knew he was going to get all those cars why not move to the old Meyers area. pleny of room and you'd be able to see the traffic coming and going. It'd be a lot safer for EVERYBODY!
i'm surprised more people aren't raising hell about this.
state highway

Mayfield, KY

#34 Mar 19, 2011
So how did he get all these cars are they pawn does he pay cash or with pills

“Death will take us all”

Location hidden

#35 Mar 19, 2011
state highway wrote:
Nobody said anything about pills. We don't care how they got there we just want them moved. Were not bashing on him...
taxpayer

Middlesboro, KY

#36 Mar 19, 2011
Urlife wrote:
That's true and fine. He will never get a dollor of mine. It all comes back on u when it's ur time. No matter how much money u make...(steal)
jealously is a sickness get well soon!!!
we love lewis

Middlesboro, KY

#37 Mar 19, 2011
state highway wrote:
ur dumd!! That man leaves early every morning to support his family. im up and here him leaving for WORK every morning. I hardly think that pills is his source of income. He earns it by the sweat of his back. Not on it like u goofy. Find someone else to bash not a honest taxpayer.. Food for thought.. It amazes me how the ville continuously bashes the working pple in our county. If Lewis wasnt working, you couldnt get ur stamps man or ur govt support.. lol
wine bag

Sheridan, AR

#38 Mar 19, 2011
I never noticed those cars blocking the view. I think yall should just learn how to drive. If you dont trust yourself, why dont you go a street over and use the traffic light to pull out. Or, are yall just vindictive people out to get T&L for some reason? That has to be it, mad at someone because theyre making money and youre not.

“Power to Devour”

DARK CAVERNS

#39 Mar 19, 2011
wine bag wrote:
I never noticed those cars blocking the view. I think yall should just learn how to drive. If you dont trust yourself, why dont you go a street over and use the traffic light to pull out. Or, are yall just vindictive people out to get T&L for some reason? That has to be it, mad at someone because theyre making money and youre not.
goody...i love it when people like you come along...why..because you're so ignorant... it's very entertaining...and always fun to play with....first of all...i know absolutely nothing of T & L's profits and/or earnings....if they're doing good in knox co...and in B'ville..that's great!..i'm glad to hear it....BUT..when you go across the tracks to go right....those vehicles block the distant view...it may not even be his cars for sale...it could just be the way people are pulling in and parking...i'm not sure...but it's going to cause a wreck if they don't work on a better parking arrangement....man i love to argue...i thrive on it.

“Death will take us all”

Location hidden

#40 Mar 19, 2011
wine bag wrote:
You must be blind cause your the only one who has said they wasn't blocking the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello Gray, Kentucky 1 hr sure 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 136,601
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder (May '14) 6 hr fedup 438
Does anybody remember a man nicknamed 8 Ball? 6 hr Knox co 4
Brooke Mason 9 hr Branson 1
knox county detention center 9 hr on welfare 45
state police 10 hr Dear Knox 10
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]