Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

traffic blocked wrote:
<quoted text>
How many will have to get killed in this area before something done! Locals drive with caution through there....out of town people...drive at your own risk! You don't know the hazard there!
It very dangerous trying to pull out there mainly because of all the cars parked in front of the building it blocks view of traffic. if this wreak was caused by not being abble to see traffic the families should sue T&L pawn.
agree

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>It very dangerous trying to pull out there mainly because of all the cars parked in front of the building it blocks view of traffic. if this wreak was caused by not being abble to see traffic the families should sue T&L pawn.
They would get out of a law suit just like all of the federal charges that were filed

Some people think they are above the law
yawnn

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

suk it!!!!Aint nobody moving S@HIT
mr rude

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

yawnn wrote:
You are so mean and uncaring who cares if they move or not.... Problem there and will be until the highway department gets enough complaints to change a few things Change is in the making. They will have to move that junk back, on top of building or rent somewhere else to put it.
mike

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

yawnn wrote:
T&L pawn blocks view of traffic with cars and stuff parked in front of their building and if a wreak happens because the view was block by those cars then T&L is responsible, and if the city refuses to make him move those cars they then the7y to are partly responsible. I say if that wreak happened due to the road view blocked then file a wrongful death suit againt T&L and the city of Barbourville. how about 10 million that should make them want to move that shit.
AAA

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

They need moved you can't see for them
question

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

someone that has a lot of money and power is backing T&L pawn. why do u think that junk has set there all this time. It's a death trap.
HATER

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Lewis is in the bed with the mayor. Tammy writes the mayors wife narcotics ...seen how disgusting she looks?
hillbilly

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

dose he have them all taged? i had to move a car out of my yard cause i didnt have tags (i moved it six feet over on my car port) lol nothing they can do now i dont deal with t@l they tend to losses your stuff but somebody must like them there still dealing
curious

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

hillbilly wrote:
dose he have them all taged? i had to move a car out of my yard cause i didnt have tags (i moved it six feet over on my car port) lol nothing they can do now i dont deal with t@l they tend to losses your stuff but somebody must like them there still dealing
open everyday!Cant stop it just hope to contain it
hillbilly

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

curious wrote:
<quoted text>open everyday!Cant stop it just hope to contain it
if everybody would go to a different pawn shop he would go broke i think there like 4 or 5 i dont deal with that bunch they make me feel unwelcome to be there plus they call every thing i take them junk i geuss wal mart just sells junk tvs and gold they offed 30 buck (if i sold it and said they could not take my stuff on pawn) 42 new tv with the box and all the paper work and a half oz of gold 30 buck! i took it elsewhere and got 50 bucks on just the tv you just got to find the right one to deal with i think it funny how ppl talk insead of just dealing with someone else knox county made him into a monster now we have to learn to deal with the monster best way i found is just to stay away from there and theres more than one way in and out of bvillie i like going thur the under pass or by wall mart
hillbilly

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

someone start stealing parts from the cars it made him those one car lol call it a wake up call or better yet just set fire to every one of them if its bothers you real bad but it must not be that big of deal the cars are still there and ppl is in and out of there everyday
UNKNOWN

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Its his property, let him put the cars where he wants. Stay on the road and u wont have to worry about it. I think T&L is the best pawn shop in the state. Everyone else will rip u off
tree huger

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

You guys say saftey should come first well how about you get off you lazy butts and walk than you won't have to worry about where he puts what on his own property and it will be safer for everyone and you won't be killing the planet with your cars.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

tree huger wrote:
You guys say saftey should come first well how about you get off you lazy butts and walk than you won't have to worry about where he puts what on his own property and it will be safer for everyone and you won't be killing the planet with your cars.
Sure, we'll all just stop driving our cars on account of them, silly. You may as well have said you people need to just spread your wings and fly!
would be customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Well i have wanted to go look for a few things there and cant even get a place to park. twice i have patiently pulled in to the lot but since there are so many cars for sale, there was no place to park, so i left. i wont go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info