Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 11

DARK CAVERNS

#1 Mar 18, 2011
the people pulling out from town...cannot see to get out...i nearly ran over someone this morning...because they couldn't see to get out...and pulled out in front of me....the law should make them move those goofy vehicles....before someone gets hurt or killed.

“Death will take us all”

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2011
i have to agree with ya on this one...

“Power to Devour”

DARK CAVERNS

#3 Mar 18, 2011
Death_Taker wrote:
you have to go across the bridge to avoid pulling out across the tracks...because you can not see for all those junk cars in the way.

“always speak your mind be true”

Since: Jan 10

barbourville

#4 Mar 18, 2011
Death_Taker wrote:
would you feel the same if someone told you that you couldn't park your car in your lawn next to the road? i doubt it maybe they need a light instead of trying to tell him what he can and cant do with his property.

“Power to Devour”

DARK CAVERNS

#5 Mar 18, 2011
barbourville big dawg wrote:
<quoted text>would you feel the same if someone told you that you couldn't park your car in your lawn next to the road? i doubt it maybe they need a light instead of trying to tell him what he can and cant do with his property.
when it puts others in danger...they should tell them what to do.

“Death will take us all”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 18, 2011
<quoted text>would you feel the same if someone told you that you couldn't park your car in your lawn next to the road? i doubt it maybe they need a light instead of trying to tell him what he can and cant do with his property.
Or maybe he should have thought of all that shit before he moved his shop.
state highway

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 18, 2011
I though the state owned so many feet from the highway any how I do agree I cuss every time I try to get out of barbourville

“Power to Devour”

DARK CAVERNS

#8 Mar 18, 2011
they'll wait till someone gets killed...then move them.
Braves14

Barbourville, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2011
COLD COCK wrote:
they'll wait till someone gets killed...then move them.
WOW sounds like a law suit there.

“Power to Devour”

DARK CAVERNS

#10 Mar 18, 2011
Braves14 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW sounds like a law suit there.
i'm not sure...probably so...but safety should come first...they'll be an accident...there was almost one this morning.
Well

Barbourville, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2011
COLD COCK wrote:
the people pulling out from town...cannot see to get out...i nearly ran over someone this morning...because they couldn't see to get out...and pulled out in front of me....the law should make them move those goofy vehicles....before someone gets hurt or killed.
I strongly agree with you.

“Power to Devour”

DARK CAVERNS

#12 Mar 18, 2011
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I strongly agree with you.
the looks of the place is bad enough...but when it causes problems with danger...that's something else.
Urlife

Manchester, KY

#13 Mar 18, 2011
Yeah there gonna put up a light for one person just so he can park his junk on the road. Mane he should get a carlot like everyone else does.that net and clean. Oh well if ur trash u will have trash.
someone

Murray, KY

#14 Mar 18, 2011
tht junk is making him rich lol
Urlife

Manchester, KY

#15 Mar 18, 2011
That's true and fine. He will never get a dollor of mine. It all comes back on u when it's ur time. No matter how much money u make...(steal)
heard that

London, KY

#16 Mar 18, 2011
There is gonna be a bad accident there.That eyesore just makes someone want to run right up to city hall and pay higer taxes.Only in Knox Co.
oyvay

Hazard, KY

#17 Mar 18, 2011
a few casually tossed glass bottles from a moving car along 25 should get them to move them after a few dents and broken windows
Happyfeet

Corbin, KY

#18 Mar 18, 2011
Yep he's getting rich on State Highway property. There's going to be a bad accident there just a matter of time. Lewis won't be sued for It will be the State or should i say the Good old commonwealth of Ky.

heard that

London, KY

#19 Mar 18, 2011
Happyfeet wrote:
Yep he's getting rich on State Highway property. There's going to be a bad accident there just a matter of time. Lewis won't be sued for It will be the State or should i say the Good old commonwealth of Ky.
Tax dollars will be working then.
someone

Murray, KY

#20 Mar 18, 2011
if anyone was in danger its them working tht close to the hwy,accidents can happen anywere just not their thts not the only business or car lot on the side of the road,,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min ChromiuMan 132,274
Was Jesus Christ and the Apostle John Homosexuals? 46 min Mitt Romney 3
Mayor west ousted by city's employees !!! 1 hr I heard 2
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 1 hr Adam 22
Is Jesus a Zombie? 3 hr Mitt Romney 8
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 3 hr LoL 8
Rats?? just wondering 3 hr pacman 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 14 hr Will 53
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE