cold case murdered otis ball

cold case murdered otis ball

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

detective

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2013
out at girdler.. there were 4 people in the car when he was shot.. jeff crawford, jeff crawfords mother, otis ball and marlow brock..
Loretta

Versailles, KY

#2 Aug 19, 2017
detective wrote:
out at girdler.. there were 4 people in the car when he was shot.. jeff crawford, jeff crawfords mother, otis ball and marlow brock..
How do you know this?
Bullcreek

Mount Washington, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2017
Loretta wrote:
<quoted text>

How do you know this?
I pray you find out who did it
I pray you get answers
FOREMANOFTHEJURY

Barbourville, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2017
Bullcreek wrote:
<quoted text>
I pray you get answers
They all three were involved in Otis's Death ! We Tried Marlow Brock which was his second time on this same charge ! The first Trial had to be thrown out because someone on the Jury was tied to Flossie's Beauty Shop ! The second time we couldn't find Marlow Guilty because they all three were there to kill Otis and it would not have been fair to send Marlow to Jail and not Jeff and him Mom ! I heard that a Tree fell on Jeff Crawford in Corbin a few years back but I don't know if it killed him or not ? We think Marlow was the one that put the Shot Gun in the Brush Pile but we could not 100% determine who pulled the Trigger so Marlow was set free in 15 minutes in the second trial !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherman lawson when will GrandJury Indict Him ? 6 min my opinion 3
Lets Play Follow The Word! (Jun '10) 12 min winner 1,459
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min mdbuilder 178,280
Word Association Game (Jul '10) 13 min winner 367
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 14 min winner 4,328
Word Association (Oct '08) 15 min winner 230
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 16 min winner 1,992
Is *** Sidney Smith *** a murderer? 27 min Thatsitfolks 37
New jail 2 hr Sleeping Dog 40

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages