Grimes is Bad News for Kentucky!

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#44 Aug 10, 2014
A Republican's dream- To keep the voters poor and uneducated, So they can control them mentally and physically!!!

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#45 Aug 10, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
If he does it's not because he deserves it. Only because of a large group of people that doesn't know that Kentucky can greatly improve it's quality of life by voting out the ones who have kept Kentucky poor. Knox is on the national list of poverty-stricken counties. McConnell has done what for Knox or eastern Kentucky.
Except at election time you never hear him mention us (eastern Kentucky) in any way.
Good to see you Jenny, keep up the great work!!!
voter

Keavy, KY

#46 Aug 10, 2014
Big rig 71 wrote:
Grimes is D.O.A..and the democraps know it.She is just wasting her backers money..Plan parent hood..Local unions..environmentalist..But she sure does have a purty mouth.At least that's what Bill said as he was giving her a cigar.
more name calling and childlike perv comments, see what type of people support McConnell?
scabs like you

Keavy, KY

#47 Aug 10, 2014
Big rig 71 wrote:
Grimes is D.O.A..and the democraps know it.She is just wasting her backers money..Plan parent hood..Local unions..environmentalist..But she sure does have a purty mouth.At least that's what Bill said as he was giving her a cigar.
this really means a lot coming from a fat pinkassed scab that smells like a cross between big macs and feet.
Elvis

Northfield, OH

#48 Aug 11, 2014
I'll be voting for grimes. I don't see how anybody would vote for Mitch.
same here

Keavy, KY

#49 Aug 11, 2014
likearock wrote:
You've lost the Senate (Obama is bombing Iraq again) you may as well have a Kentuckian lead the majority.
it so happens that old fogey mitch is a native Alabamian...
but how in the hell would a Fox viewer know that?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#51 Aug 14, 2014
scabs like you wrote:
<quoted text>this really means a lot coming from a fat pinkassed scab that smells like a cross between big macs and feet.
I must remind u of your mother👍
look

Keavy, KY

#53 Aug 14, 2014
Big rig 71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must remind u of your mother👍
What an ignorant child you are. Do your parents know you're playing on the computer?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#54 Aug 15, 2014
voter wrote:
<quoted text>more name calling and childlike perv comments, see what type of people support McConnell?
Wasn't aware I was calling names..But if your feelings are that easily hurt..Grow some skin.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#55 Aug 15, 2014
look wrote:
<quoted text>What an ignorant child you are. Do your parents know you're playing on the computer?
We see who the child is..Resorting to name calling because you have no intelligent input..But I must have been right on Que.Because I got a response from your unintelligent self😊
look

Keavy, KY

#56 Aug 15, 2014
Big rig 71 wrote:
Grimes is D.O.A..and the democraps know it.She is just wasting her backers money..Plan parent hood..Local unions..environmentalist..But she sure does have a purty mouth.At least that's what Bill said as he was giving her a cigar.
is this your intelligent input? you're to stupid to remember your own
"input"

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#57 Aug 16, 2014
Grimes will equal more political crimes for she is hand in hand with the current occupants of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave..She believes kentuckians r so blindly in love with the dictator in chief they will accept her for the crony she is..Just last week she was the ovomits maid..Now she's running for an elected office..
Trigger51

Newark, OH

#58 Aug 16, 2014
Kentucky voter wrote:
McConnell has done nothing for kentucky in 30 years, he has made himself rich by pandering to his chinese importer friends .. his father in law .. one of the largest chinese importers in the world... nothing new around here for years, except dollar stores.. who do they help .. the chinese. Time to get mitch out for good riddance
Last night 8/16 on WYMT I heard Floria is importing COAL from china for $15 a ton. What the hell,No wonder our COAL MINERS are not working.STOP THE IMPORTING OF COAL.
WE AMERICANS NEED CHANGE IN WASHINTON.GOOD BYE McConnell.
look

Keavy, KY

#59 Aug 16, 2014
Big rig 71 wrote:
Grimes will equal more political crimes for she is hand in hand with the current occupants of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave..She believes kentuckians r so blindly in love with the dictator in chief they will accept her for the crony she is..Just last week she was the ovomits maid..Now she's running for an elected office..
you are one of the most ignorant people on this site , known for ignorance. If you remember (not likely) kentucky was the first state to declare its stupidity by voting for Romney. And Obama will not be running again . You must be one stupid child to continue with your silly name calling, grow up you sound like a little girl. If you really want to help McConnell, go buy some dollar store toys
Dsims

Lexington, KY

#62 Sep 4, 2014
same here wrote:
mitch's only two goals over the last six years was to keep the nation stagnated and making the pres a one term proposition...
he succeeded on the former,failed on the latter...
Allison will be the next senator...
ditch mitch...
Grimes is a witch that will be a rubber stamp for Obama, do we want more of Obama? No, no, at Mitch stands against the Socialist type of country that O-a##a is taking us down. To sum it up all Democrats are worthless pigs with no interest in helping people but controlling them, that why this rich want to be female Obama cannot beat Mitch. She and Obama are worthless trash !!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#63 Sep 4, 2014
look wrote:
<quoted text>you are one of the most ignorant people on this site , known for ignorance. If you remember (not likely) kentucky was the first state to declare its stupidity by voting for Romney. And Obama will not be running again . You must be one stupid child to continue with your silly name calling, grow up you sound like a little girl. If you really want to help McConnell, go buy some dollar store toys
Great I'll see ya at the dollar store then because I'm sure you will be working the register if your not working the parking lot😀
scabs like you

Keavy, KY

#64 Sep 4, 2014
Big rig 71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great I'll see ya at the dollar store then because I'm sure you will be working the register if your not working the parking lot😀
no class scab
ivote

Murphy, NC

#65 Sep 5, 2014
I only ask that the people of Kentucky respect LIFE; Alison Grimes supports unlimited killing of the unborn. Stand with the moral people of our nation, and say no to killing our future. Keep Senator McConnell.
Grimes Supporter

London, KY

#66 Sep 5, 2014
ivote wrote:
I only ask that the people of Kentucky respect LIFE; Alison Grimes supports unlimited killing of the unborn. Stand with the moral people of our nation, and say no to killing our future. Keep Senator McConnell.
Alison Grimes is Pro Choice, she wants a woman to decide what happens to her body. She doesn't want an 11 year old child to have to give birth to a child after being raped. She is an NRA member. McConnell is a snake in the grass who has done nothing for KY. He doesn't war to do anything about the minimum wage. All he wants to do is fight with Obama. He has had 30 years and that is long enough. DITCH MITCH!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#67 Sep 5, 2014
scabs like you wrote:
<quoted text>no class scab
Love the name calling my dollar store friend...Typical of libtards that's all they usually have when they're on the loosing end😍

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Blacklagoon 164,705
Bill cain 18 min Wrong Bill 3
"The Specialist" is a "full fledged" Narcissist... 40 min SpecialistNotSpecial 3
Barbourville City Police 1 hr The Specialist 9
Re Elect Jm Hall VOTE Steve Warren in 2018 1 hr facts 39
Lindsay 3 hr Moron 6
This is A Serious Deal! 4 hr The Specialist 17

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages