mike

Barbourville, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2012
This year may be the last Christmas we will have either because noone will have any money or it will be outlawed or the world has ended but either way what i wanted to say is we all should enjoy it to the fullest. spend as much time with your loved ones as you can. go help someone who is in need. life is short and time may be short so don't waste a minute of it.

Since: Dec 10

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2012
mike wrote:
This year may be the last Christmas we will have either because noone will have any money or it will be outlawed or the world has ended but either way what i wanted to say is we all should enjoy it to the fullest. spend as much time with your loved ones as you can. go help someone who is in need. life is short and time may be short so don't waste a minute of it.
Thanks to Hussein Obama.
no more help

Paris, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
I personally, am not helping anyone with christmas this year. except those I know personally that really needit. for those who voted obama, well they can call him. those people that are too lazy to work and wait for their check, can call obama for help. and you know who I am taking about. I am all for helping those who really need it but I am so tired for those young healthy people talking about their poor kids that aint going to have a christmas. well I had to plan for christmas for my family at the beginning of the year. you should have done the same, leave the drugs drinks and cigs on the shelf. and buy a toy. I am done with the angel tree, and those programs that people go to all the programs to get all they can, done!!!!
no more help from me

United States

#4 Nov 9, 2012
I agree with you *no more* Let No Bama give them the help they need now..I was like you ..willing to help every year..but No More..I will do for my own now and shame on those of you sitting on your asses waiting on the hand out's..You got NoBama ...now lets see what He'll get for you !!!

Oh yeah go on can't wait to hear how NON Christian we are...my moto now is God helps them that helps themselfs..
omg

London, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2012
wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr stray-cat 132,112
jason hughes 1 hr stranger 2
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 4 hr kim 186
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 8 hr friend 16
dinky phipps 9 hr Comment 14
Porsche mills 9 hr Well.... 27
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 10 hr Slow 2
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web