construction on 25
sugar and salt

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2013
whars going on on 25 near the underpass ? I was coming from the underpass and was in a line of traffic tring to get out ... no one was flagging traffic ... where was the popo
my 2 cents

Keavy, KY

#2 Oct 4, 2013
sugar and salt wrote:
whars going on on 25 near the underpass ? I was coming from the underpass and was in a line of traffic tring to get out ... no one was flagging traffic ... where was the popo
Traffic is backed up to Wendy's from that crap! Yesterday it was grid locked!!
notabudabi

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2013
But look what a smooth ride we now have across the Tracks on 25.
Stop complaining about repairs! They are far and few between on our roads!
man

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2013
Big impreovement!
sugar and salt

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2013
no one was complaining about the construction only that there was no one flagging and there was numerous accidents

Since: May 13

London, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2013
that's because people cant watch the traffic in front of them while their texting
notabudabi

United States

#7 Oct 13, 2013
sugar and salt wrote:
no one was complaining about the construction only that there was no one flagging and there was numerous accidents
You needed a flagger along with all those signs that were there?? Let me guess...you are one who voted Obama because you need led by the nose! Lol
sugar and salt

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2013
OK I know who you are and i'm coming for you ... make you think voted for Obama lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min North Mountain 159,432
Big Chicken or Shell Station? (Jan '13) 31 min Betty Bop 26
Heidrick 54 min Quantummist 8
Laura Wyatt and Larry Coleman 59 min neighbor 1
Does the chicken have bed bugs? (May '14) 1 hr tigers 2
Big chicken (Apr '15) 1 hr tigers 4
misty holt 1 hr wondering 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages