i dunno

Manchester, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2008
does anyone know anything about mineral rights? my deed says i own all rights but it says nothing about mineral rights so im thinking i own them but not for sure?
rights

London, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2008
rights
check out

London, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2008
may wanna take it to the pva office charlie green or mike corey.. either of the places can help you
nut

London, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2008
Yea unless its a place that has been in a family for 125 years it will be on there but you dont own them..You will be lucky to find a hand full in knox county that owns their mineral rites.Most was sold off in the late 1880's-1940's..
rights

London, KY

#5 Oct 11, 2008
If you dont own the mineral rights you can get them back one of my friends just got theirs back
get a lawyer It can be done If you have owned the land for quite sometime chances are the owners have been dead for years and the recipients of the inheritance are also and the ones that are left have no idea they even own them and are very hard to be found the odds are in your favor it is well worth the money you will spend which is very little and can be done in a matter of weeks the courts will appoint an attorney in the county where the land is owned and you go from there ... hope this helps.. good luck!
nut

London, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2008
Some previous owners resell them and its very hard to get them back.
rights

London, KY

#7 Oct 11, 2008
nut wrote:
Some previous owners resell them and its very hard to get them back.
in some cases maybe... but it is not very hard,once we petitioned the court it took less than a week... just wait for who wants to know.. i will give you full detail ... when hubby gets home i will let you know exactly how,,,
Dwc

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2013
rights wrote:
If you dont own the mineral rights you can get them back one of my friends just got theirs back
get a lawyer It can be done If you have owned the land for quite sometime chances are the owners have been dead for years and the recipients of the inheritance are also and the ones that are left have no idea they even own them and are very hard to be found the odds are in your favor it is well worth the money you will spend which is very little and can be done in a matter of weeks the courts will appoint an attorney in the county where the land is owned and you go from there ... hope this helps.. good luck!
Can you provide contact info for lawyer that helped your friend
Just the facts

United States

#9 Nov 9, 2013
David Jorjani does coal and gas work. Since he's running for county attorney, I figure he won't charge you much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funeral Home Drama - SMH 17 min the watcher 5
Where is Thieving going on so bad ? 25 min docholiday 1
Michael Sowders 34 min docholiday 4
there's a secret going on in knox county shhhh 37 min the watcher 2
Politicians 1 hr Creepy and disres... 3
Lets Play Follow The Word! (Jun '10) 1 hr winner 1,337
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 1 hr winner 4,211
Michael Sowders Murdered 2 hr Drugsandhugs 26
Paynes Branch Rd Brats 3 hr citizen. 17
Sheriff race 16 hr Truth 24