No matter if the groundhog sees his s...

No matter if the groundhog sees his shadow or...

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Kevin

London, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2014
his a$$, NOTHING CHANGES! The weather will do what it's going to do anyway. Groundhog Day is about the stupidest concept I've ever heard of. Why not have a "Rabbit Day" to predict how hot the upcoming summer will be and a "Squirrel Day" to predict how cold the upcoming winter will be? That would make just as much sense as the "Groundhog Day" we have now. Stupid nonsense...
yea

London, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2014
we need a gator day with his stupid azz truck payment he should be banned from even having internet period
Alex

London, KY

#3 Feb 3, 2014
Yes, a Gator Day would be a great day to celebrate the cleaning out of outhouses in China. Having loads of pure $#!# would be appropriate for Gator because Gator puts loads of pure $#!# on here!
Alex

London, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2014
Gator's IQ and his age are the same number...remarkable! I had always thought his age was MUCH HIGHER than his IQ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Setting the record straight. 38 min Messedup 11
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 46 min Sir Valentine 1,175
single mothers 53 min finallydidbutever... 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr truths 147,223
Give to the church 2 hr Jose 2
Pepsi Delivery Man 3 hr Hoza 3
Fake Jose is ruining my life! 3 hr Jose 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages