Marry Hammons for Jailer?
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
curious

Keavy, KY

#102 Apr 11, 2014
stop the bull wrote:
first of all im not for hammons for jailer.....an now with my story....I think you people are full of crap,if this many people was getting the hell bet out of them in jail for no reason at all,,someone would be doing something about it.
it seems that the hospital bills would give an indication to how many inmates are sent there, wouldnt that be public information?
Truth

Newark, OH

#103 Apr 11, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>it seems that the hospital bills would give an indication to how many inmates are sent there, wouldnt that be public information?
Just give it some time, they will go too far one of these times but unfortunatley by then it will be too late, and the sad part is that it may be your Mamaw, Papaw, Mom, Dad, Aunt , Uncle, Sister , Brother, Wife, Husband, Yourself , or God forbid .........It could be Your Child, can you imagine getting that call ?
Just me

United States

#104 Apr 12, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Just give it some time, they will go too far one of these times but unfortunatley by then it will be too late, and the sad part is that it may be your Mamaw, Papaw, Mom, Dad, Aunt , Uncle, Sister , Brother, Wife, Husband, Yourself , or God forbid .........It could be Your Child, can you imagine getting that call ?
Well, I doubt it will be MY mamaw, papaw, mom, dad, aunt, uncle, etc. because my family doesn't get thrown in jail on a regular basis. Or ever. Just saying.
Truth

Newark, OH

#105 Apr 12, 2014
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I doubt it will be MY mamaw, papaw, mom, dad, aunt, uncle, etc. because my family doesn't get thrown in jail on a regular basis. Or ever. Just saying.
Yeah and I'm sure you dont have an addict in your family either
For the people

Orlando, KY

#106 May 19, 2014
Mary Hammond isn't running the jail, just the budget! Sheila has to go and the only way that will happen is to vote Mary out.
jus sayin

Keavy, KY

#107 May 19, 2014
I honestly don't know much about the jail seeing as how I have never been in it except to visit a family member, but I know Mary and she has always been good to me. I have known her all of my life and everytime I see her she has something encouraging to say to me. She has a good heart and maybe you people need to give her a break. If the jail is infested with scabies or whatever else, maybe its because some nasty person brought it in there. And the jail wouldn't be overflowing if the county would build a new jail, which is out of Mary's control. We wouldn't need a new jail if you bunch of meth heads would stop going to jail!
nepo

Keavy, KY

#108 May 19, 2014
jus sayin wrote:
I honestly don't know much about the jail seeing as how I have never been in it except to visit a family member, but I know Mary and she has always been good to me. I have known her all of my life and everytime I see her she has something encouraging to say to me. She has a good heart and maybe you people need to give her a break. If the jail is infested with scabies or whatever else, maybe its because some nasty person brought it in there. And the jail wouldn't be overflowing if the county would build a new jail, which is out of Mary's control. We wouldn't need a new jail if you bunch of meth heads would stop going to jail!
keeping someone in an elected position isnt about how long you knew them or if they say things that make you feel all warm inside, its about are they qualified, do they hire others who are qualified or do they give jobs to family members and friends which blinds them to problems and confuses the facts.
jus sayin

Orlando, KY

#109 May 19, 2014
Right and I completely understand what you are saying. My point is that she is a good person. She wouldn't deliberately hurt anyone. Maybe she isn't qualified to run the jail but she isn't torturing inmates or hiring people to do so either. I can't judge whether or not anyone qualifies to run the jail because I wouldn't know the first thing about running it myself, nor have I ever been to jail to be able to submit any suggestions or provide feedback. I am simply defending Mary's character.
Native

Keavy, KY

#110 May 19, 2014
It all boils down to those who are trying to vote someone else into Mary's position as jailer. I would say 99.9% of these statements made against Mary are completely FALSE! She is very qualified to run the jail, I think her past term has proven that. She is a very fair and honest lady and you won't find a harder worker than Mary. She has done so much for the inmates and anyone who knows her knows this is true. She will have my vote tomorrow. Do the right thing and re-elect Mary Hammons.
WTF

London, KY

#111 May 20, 2014
Trying to talk to some of these idiot saints that have no clue about what it is like in that nasty ass place is a waste of intelligent thought. They all need to go to Casey County or Wayne County jail and learn what a clean and well ran jail is. But Knox County has some of the dumbest self-righteous hypocrites that I have ever seen in one County.
Truth

Somerset, KY

#112 May 21, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It's jail, not the holiday inn pal. It should be as uncomfortable as possible for anyone that goes in there. You would think that alone would deter people, but you jokers keep checking in.
And you are a Frigging idiot
WTF

London, KY

#113 May 21, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a Frigging idiot
Most of the people on this site are.
Also

Keavy, KY

#114 May 21, 2014
WTF wrote:
Trying to talk to some of these idiot saints that have no clue about what it is like in that nasty ass place is a waste of intelligent thought. They all need to go to Casey County or Wayne County jail and learn what a clean and well ran jail is. But Knox County has some of the dumbest self-righteous hypocrites that I have ever seen in one County.
how many jails have YOU been in? Sounds like you know them ALL. LOL
who know

Corbin, KY

#115 May 21, 2014
? mary hammons i don"t unstand you seem to be a nice lady but i have been told that you got people run the jail family is in drugs don"t you think people looks at this as a jokes have can they put someone in jail and just look over this. the lady connection with the murder of donald mills i no is getting treated like a queen ( all family get it.)
WTF

London, KY

#116 May 21, 2014
Also wrote:
<quoted text>how many jails have YOU been in? Sounds like you know them ALL. LOL
Been in a few because knox was closed down and they shipped me all over the state. But I have also been all over the eastern U.S. from Canada to Florida and this is the only place I have ever been in trouble at. And if I knew who you were I could go swear out a lie and get a warrant on you and then you could visit a few. That has happened to me several times, so don't get on here acting like you are some f_cking Saint or supreme Being cause it could very well happen to you. Unless you are blowing the right people in the Courthouse that is.
gator

London, KY

#117 May 21, 2014
jails aren't supposed to be awesome places to stay, they need to be horrible places and then people would stay out of them so they can keep making truck payments
Also

Keavy, KY

#118 May 21, 2014
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Been in a few because knox was closed down and they shipped me all over the state. But I have also been all over the eastern U.S. from Canada to Florida and this is the only place I have ever been in trouble at. And if I knew who you were I could go swear out a lie and get a warrant on you and then you could visit a few. That has happened to me several times, so don't get on here acting like you are some f_cking Saint or supreme Being cause it could very well happen to you. Unless you are blowing the right people in the Courthouse that is.
never seen inside if a jail!!!! Your nuts warrant for what ?
WTF

London, KY

#119 May 21, 2014
gator wrote:
jails aren't supposed to be awesome places to stay, they need to be horrible places and then people would stay out of them so they can keep making truck payments
Let me ask you a question truck man. So you are like Jesus, perfect and have never done anything wrong? I'm sure that you have broken a law or two, and should have spent a little time yourself in those clean, comfortable conditions at the kcdc. No one said that it was supposed to be an awesome place, but at least humane and sanitary. And not be treated like you are not even human. Everyone that thinks like you needs to spends at least a week in jail to even know what the f_ck you are talking about.
WTF

London, KY

#120 May 21, 2014
Also wrote:
<quoted text>never seen inside if a jail!!!! Your nuts warrant for what ?
Exactly, people lie. I have been in there many times for people getting mad and swearing a lie on me. I could tell them that you tried to rape my dog, tried to kill my wife, or whatever and have you locked up if I knew your name. All I would have to do is wait till the County Attorneys office closed, go to city hall and tell the trial commissioner anything and he would give me a warrant for you. Is that too complicated for you to comprehend or understand? You don't have to be guilty of anything to go to jail and be treated like something they would scrape off of their shoes.
WTF

London, KY

#121 May 21, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There are too many perfect people on here that don't do any wrong, and it would never happen to them or any of their perfect family. I don't know what planet these idiots think they are on because someday it could happen to them but they are too ignorant to realize that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 2 min Hardcore Liberal 5
Who do I make complaint to about ER registratio... 10 min patient 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min usa 151,875
Daniel Boone entertainment 32 min Ms Bingham 1
Whose the 2 guys at Sav a lot all the time? 1 hr Curious7 7316 4
Need a house cleaner next week ! 2 hr Experienced 5
Rebecca Davis 4 hr Lmao 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 7 hr sorry but true 48

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web