Marry Hammons for Jailer?
kcdc a death sentence

Orlando, KY

#22 Mar 28, 2014
Curious Georgia wrote:
The negative comments put on topix about Mary Hammons and the Knox Co. Jail are from people who know nothing about Mary Hammons or the Knox Co. Jail. Probably coming from the opposition. Mary Hammons is the most caring human being I have ever known and I am proud to say she will get my vote in May. Not one comment was true about the jail or Mary Hammons!! Come on let's make this a clean race, no mudslinging, backbiting and lies told!! Make sure what you say is the absolute fact not just heresay!! Like I said before, could come back to bite you!!
Your only the one that's is lair. Harold had a heart attack while in kcdc and refuse give him medical attention. Now he is at oak tree hospital in a vegetable state. Don't come on here telling your lies.
hun

Brodhead, KY

#23 Mar 28, 2014
Harold who??
Curious Georgia

London, KY

#24 Mar 28, 2014
Vote and Re-elect

Mary S. Hammons

for Knox Co. Jailer
Otis

Keavy, KY

#25 Mar 28, 2014
Curious Georgia wrote:
Vote and Re-elect
Mary S. Hammons
for Knox Co. Jailer
must be of the "regulars"
Andrew C Supports Mary

Mount Vernon, KY

#26 Mar 28, 2014
Marry Hammons cannot help that people are nasty, and bring them in to her facility, it isn't like she gives everyone whom come into the door scabies. I stayed there a whole county and never caught them. The only problem was mold, as soon as we told her about it she hired a crew to come in and remove the mold, and was going to hire a crew to paint, but instead we vol. to do it. She treats you like a human, and if anyone down there didn't, all you would have to do is speak to her, and it would be taken care of. The only thing that I heard about scabies when I was lodged in the jail, came from Leslie county, when they transported a crew back. She has done more for the jail then you know. She bought new mats, to sleep on. The old ones were no thicker than a blanket. It would take 3 of them to keep your back from hurting, she bought new shoes, and a lot more. That is the 3 key high lights that I can point out. She has my vote, along with my whole family. Also call another jail, and ask them to ask an inmate a question for you.. They will not! But Mary allows them to do so. She is the best, screw the rest. If you vote Buster Liford, you might as wells make John Pickard the jailer.
Wow

London, KY

#27 Mar 28, 2014
Andrew C Supports Mary wrote:
Marry Hammons cannot help that people are nasty, and bring them in to her facility, it isn't like she gives everyone whom come into the door scabies. I stayed there a whole county and never caught them. The only problem was mold, as soon as we told her about it she hired a crew to come in and remove the mold, and was going to hire a crew to paint, but instead we vol. to do it. She treats you like a human, and if anyone down there didn't, all you would have to do is speak to her, and it would be taken care of. The only thing that I heard about scabies when I was lodged in the jail, came from Leslie county, when they transported a crew back. She has done more for the jail then you know. She bought new mats, to sleep on. The old ones were no thicker than a blanket. It would take 3 of them to keep your back from hurting, she bought new shoes, and a lot more. That is the 3 key high lights that I can point out. She has my vote, along with my whole family. Also call another jail, and ask them to ask an inmate a question for you.. They will not! But Mary allows them to do so. She is the best, screw the rest. If you vote Buster Liford, you might as wells make John Pickard the jailer.
. Wow she bought some new mats and shoes and cleaned mold. Are you serious ? That is a necessity for a jail check out how much ,nosy the jail gets so I'm sure 50 pair of lil slide on shoes didn't hurt kcdc budget. People stay in the stuck tank for a week withouT A SHOWER PHONE CALL SOMETIMES WITHOUT TOKIET PAPER FOR HOURS IM NO SAINT BUT SHE IS WRONG DOR THE WAY SHE DOES THE IN,ATES OR ALLOWS HER STAFF TO DO IT. SHE HAS AN INTENSIVE BUDGET TO DO ALOT WITH THEN MAYBE THERE WOULDNT BE SO MANY REPEAT OFFENDERS. A DUMMY COULD ORDER MATS AND SHOES. I KNOW ITS JAIL BUT D$mn!!!!
Hmmm

Keavy, KY

#28 Mar 28, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow she bought some new mats and shoes and cleaned mold. Are you serious ? That is a necessity for a jail check out how much ,nosy the jail gets so I'm sure 50 pair of lil slide on shoes didn't hurt kcdc budget. People stay in the stuck tank for a week withouT A SHOWER PHONE CALL SOMETIMES WITHOUT TOKIET PAPER FOR HOURS IM NO SAINT BUT SHE IS WRONG DOR THE WAY SHE DOES THE IN,ATES OR ALLOWS HER STAFF TO DO IT. SHE HAS AN INTENSIVE BUDGET TO DO ALOT WITH THEN MAYBE THERE WOULDNT BE SO MANY REPEAT OFFENDERS. A DUMMY COULD ORDER MATS AND SHOES. I KNOW ITS JAIL BUT D$mn!!!!
So what you are telling me is that because people sometimes might not get a shower, or a phone call, and because she isn't spending money on things that you think are important; that's the reason there are so many repeat offenders? I'm laughing at you so hard right now. Good luck at the polls, I'm not even sure if you are competent enough to push the button.
interested

United States

#29 Mar 28, 2014
People say a lot of things about those who end up in jail, but they forget that sometimes the innocent do wind up there. I myself was there until the ridiculous charges against me were dropped. I was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, the police knew that, just thought if they arrested me I might rat someone out. Until a person stands and is convicted by a jury of his peers or pleads guilty to a judge's inquiry then he is an innocent person and should be afforded all the rights of any other American. I served my country in Iraq so the conditions weren't something I couldn't suffer through, but no one should endure the beatings at the hands of Shelby that never come to light or the indignity of being treated as sub-human by the rest of the staff. The people who run that jail have either forgotten or never were instructed in the fact that human beings are all entitled to dignity. The police will arrest five innocent people to try to get one guilty one, if you believe you are safe from them you are wrong, I had the same gullible ideas about them being the good guys. So you might want to take some interest in improving your county jail, with the incompetent boobs in the local law enforcement you might have to suffer it's company for a little while at some point.
hahaha

Keavy, KY

#30 Mar 28, 2014
that one silly dude .. haha what a joke ..they told him to stay off topix .. haha .. better call an tell em he is on the comp again .. haha

nobody needs help from that imbecile .. haha
MILLS

Corbin, KY

#31 Mar 28, 2014
MARY DOES GOOD SHE ONLY HAS SO MUCH TO WORK WITH AS ANY JAILER WOULD ALL THE GIRLS HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD TO ME AND YES I HAVE BEEN IN A FEW TIMES AND THEY HAVE TOOK GOOD CARE OF ME
Curious Georgia

London, KY

#32 Mar 29, 2014
If the inmates are for ya, then you must be doing something right. If only the inmates could vote in the jailer's race, Mary Hammons would win hands down, because they are in the jail and they know how they are treated. They know she treats them like they should be treated. Mary Hammons is the best jailer that has ever been elected in Knox County and will be re-elected again. Take that to the bank.
voter

Keavy, KY

#33 Mar 29, 2014
Curious Georgia wrote:
If the inmates are for ya, then you must be doing something right. If only the inmates could vote in the jailer's race, Mary Hammons would win hands down, because they are in the jail and they know how they are treated. They know she treats them like they should be treated. Mary Hammons is the best jailer that has ever been elected in Knox County and will be re-elected again. Take that to the bank.
now why in the world would honest , taxpaying voters want thieves,drunks, child molesters and dopies to pick their own jailers? Sounds like you know a lot of these types and value their opinions .. you must either be one of them, or are afraid you're about to lose your job ... so maybe you should take that to the bank, along with your unemployment check.
kcdc a death sentence

Orlando, KY

#34 Mar 29, 2014
Curious Georgia wrote:
If the inmates are for ya, then you must be doing something right. If only the inmates could vote in the jailer's race, Mary Hammons would win hands down, because they are in the jail and they know how they are treated. They know she treats them like they should be treated. Mary Hammons is the best jailer that has ever been elected in Knox County and will be re-elected again. Take that to the bank.
I do not believe you are telling the truth. I know when Harold had a heart attack in jail he was refuse medical treatment. There is a preacher that is a wittnes to this fact. No one in their right mind would vote for Mary who refuses medical treatment to inmates at the jail including those having a heat attack. How do say Mary being good to inmates like Harold was not given proper medical treatment? Was given a Tylenol pill and sent back to his cell to die. Yes this did happen under the direction of Mary. Just call the preacher that goes to jail that preacher to the inmates there.
Curious Georgia

London, KY

#35 Mar 29, 2014
You people who have been so wronged by Mary Hammons, why don't you go straight to her about these issues. You will find that all this negativity is false and it is just rumors. If you really want the truth!! If that preacher was a preacher he should have done something about it if he thought the inmate was mistreated.
smilin joe from kokomo

Keavy, KY

#36 Mar 29, 2014
or you can go straight to the attorney generals office with 3 clicks of your finger

http://ag.ky.gov/criminal/dci/special/Pages/d...

knox county is a popular place these days
Hmmm

Keavy, KY

#37 Mar 29, 2014
kcdc a death sentence wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe you are telling the truth. I know when Harold had a heart attack in jail he was refuse medical treatment. There is a preacher that is a wittnes to this fact. No one in their right mind would vote for Mary who refuses medical treatment to inmates at the jail including those having a heat attack. How do say Mary being good to inmates like Harold was not given proper medical treatment? Was given a Tylenol pill and sent back to his cell to die. Yes this did happen under the direction of Mary. Just call the preacher that goes to jail that preacher to the inmates there.
The preacher doesn't know near as much as he thinks he does. You are on the war path and won't believe anything said otherwise, so enjoy your tantrum.
Hmmm

Keavy, KY

#38 Mar 29, 2014
but I dont know much either, you see Im a babbling dipsh*t
Hmmm

Keavy, KY

#39 Mar 29, 2014
Hmmm wrote:
but I dont know much either, you see Im a babbling dipsh*t
U mad bro? ;)
squatch

Keavy, KY

#40 Mar 30, 2014
I think I saw bigfoot
Voter

London, KY

#41 Mar 30, 2014
I don't have anything against Mary. But I am not going to vote for her she has a retirement check from teaching school.So she don't need the money. I am voting for someone that needs a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 166,376
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 1 hr VETERAN 9
BETH and AMANDA @ ACH 2 hr betty 10
John G 6 hr Lol 2
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 8 hr LMAO 26
Only mass deportation can save America. 8 hr Chris_Jarvis 5
tell it all what think of brittney hatfeild? (Dec '11) 9 hr Question 9
Bad wreck on 25e in front of creek market!! 17 hr Well 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages