First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ryan foley

London, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Ryan Foey has been missing for 2 days. I was wondering if anybody has seen him since tue. nov. 6. The cops found his truck at bimble on wed. But no one has seen him or herd from him since tue. evening around 4:30 pm. If anyone knows his where-abouts, Im sure there would be a large reward of over 10,000 dollars.
family

Willowbrook, IL

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Please pray that Ryan is found safe.
concerned friend

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Someone has to know where hes at it's a small town and he normally contacts me everyday but hasn't since the day he went missing. I'm really worried and pray that he comes home safe.
Wondering

London, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
I saw a guy walking a little while ago. What does he look like.
Wanted

London, KY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I saw a guy walking a little while ago. What does he look like.
It wasn't the same guy. I saw the picture on the news. Praying that you find him.
family

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
the reward stands, 10,000 dollars, I sure someone knows where he is. no questions asked, just tell where he is. email me at [email protected]
jack

Flat Lick, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2012
ryan foley wrote:
Ryan Foey has been missing for 2 days. I was wondering if anybody has seen him since tue. nov. 6. The cops found his truck at bimble on wed. But no one has seen him or herd from him since tue. evening around 4:30 pm. If anyone knows his where-abouts, Im sure there would be a large reward of over 10,000 dollars.
was he awhol? if so he may have arrested by the feds.
family

Somerset, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
no, he aint awol
margaret

Flat Lick, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
we hope and pray that Ryan is found and will be ok, we have known he for a long time he is still a good kid. and i know how i would feel if it was my son. our prayers are with the family
wondering

Liberty, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
seen this on the news last night and its so sad to think your child might be in harms way....Has anyone heard if they have found him or what happen to him? my heart gos out to this family..please keep this family in your prayers and hope they find him soon,
hey

London, KY

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Praying for a safe return
angels

London, KY

#13 Nov 9, 2012
Everyone if you are going to pray make sure you are right with God!!
lol

United States

#14 Nov 9, 2012
angels wrote:
I can assure you that God hears ALL prayers regardless if your a Christian or not! Your statement is ludicrous!!
SNAKE

United States

#15 Nov 9, 2012
R F MAYBE HES TAKEN PICTURES OR VIDEOS HA HA!!!!!!!
Mee

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Nov 9, 2012
I just wanna take a moment to give my respect to the family.I did not know ur son..I knew who he was that's about it but I hope and pray to God that ur son returns home safe.I couldn't imagine how u must feel and I'am so sorry for what its worth..May God be with you and you'r family!...And for those people out there puttin your negative comments...You should be ashamed of yourself and u better look forward to burning in hell because ur gonna bust it wide open.How can u sit there and say that stuff?What if it were your family.Have some respect for this family!It's someones SON,Someones Brother..Someones Grandson...What if it were your family?You can hide behind the computer,but u can't hide from GOD!U have no idea what this family is going through.SAVE UR COMMENTS AND PRAY FOR THE SAFETY OF RYANS RETURN AND PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY...I couldn't imagine how they must feel or what they r going through again I'am so sorry! If anyone has any information about his where abouts or anything please contact the police.Any information could help..What if that were ur family???
angels

London, KY

#18 Nov 9, 2012
Mee take me the wrong way if you may,wish or whatever. I think it is a shame when someone ask prayer for something of this sadness then turns around and cusses the world to hell. This is to serious to mess and play with. This is someones child missing. HAVE RESPECT!!
shedevil

Evarts, KY

#19 Nov 9, 2012
angels wrote:
ok with what you just said sounds like you the one should make sure you are right with god
angels

London, KY

#20 Nov 9, 2012
wrong God only hears a sinners prayer for mercy to save his soul, read your bible dear!!!
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you that God hears ALL prayers regardless if your a Christian or not! Your statement is ludicrous!!
Sad

United States

#21 Nov 9, 2012
angels wrote:
wrong God only hears a sinners prayer for mercy to save his soul, read your bible dear!!!<quoted text>
u r not god so who r u to judge. It sounds like u need to get right. Like the post said earlier god hear each of us and this family needs prayer and answers.
shedevil

Evarts, KY

#22 Nov 9, 2012
They need to post a picture so we know what he looks like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawntaea and curt Brown? 1 hr Haha 26
Yolanda 1 hr Wtf 6
stinking creek 1 hr Shorty 11
Kentucky holds hearing on proposed health overhaul 2 hr bvillain 7
Three liquor stores in bville 2 hr Quantummist 16
tara 3 hr Haha 22
KCHS principal 3 hr Tax payer 30

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance