curious

Barbourville, KY

#1 Jun 24, 2013
I've been to a couple of pay lakes and spent quiet a bit of time there and only caught one fish! Lol Where do y'all go to catch fish and what bait are you using? I used Tobby worms, night crawlers, dough balls and got one lol I need some pointers here

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#2 Jun 24, 2013
That's why they call it "fishing"... What you want is to go "Catching"... totally different thing....
curious

Barbourville, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
That's why they call it "fishing"... What you want is to go "Catching"... totally different thing....
Lol I'm trying my best Q!! It's not working :( I'm about to give up.

#4 Jun 24, 2013
Laural Lake and get a Fly Casting rig and walk the shore up into the stumps.... If you want Bass ....

Rent a boat and go out into the deep if you want Big cats and Walleye...

If you just want to catch a few bass I have had really good luck at the brick yard ponds with a Fly Rig... Nothing big but fun to catch on light line...

If you insist on a pay lake there is a new one out California Holler west of town, you might give them a shot... I prefer fly casting on small rivers and streams...

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Barbourvillefish ermen

Manchester, KY

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Have you tried LB's Lazy Boy Paylake there have been a lot of catfish come out of there in the last week check them out on Facebook lots of pics
curious

Barbourville, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2013
Barbourvillefishermen wrote:
Have you tried LB's Lazy Boy Paylake there have been a lot of catfish come out of there in the last week check them out on Facebook lots of pics
Yes I've been there. Didn't catch a thing! Been to Running Bear also SEVERAL times caught a few but nothing to write home about. I'm getting very discouraged. I love to fish but I'm about to hang it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wendy Mills engaged?? 54 min Truth Hurts 5
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr DANGEROUS CURVE A... 5,309
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 2 hr Enough said 23
kC principal injured 2 hr Sarah J 2
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 2 hr Lisa 3
knox board of ed raising taxes 2 hr just get worse 97
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Ari son of Anarchy 153,924
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 4 hr fan 15
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 13 hr Confused 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••