nick collins and his new girl

nick collins and his new girl

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

lmao

Barbourville, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2013
is she not a stupid a$$ she's on there trash talking his wife or ex wife Stephanie saying she treated him like sh*t lol girl get a reality check he did her wrong and u think he loves you lol all them post about loving some one he puts up is not about you I heard him my self say it was about her
artemus boy

Brownsville, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2013
u people need to keep some ones name out of ur mouths
talking

London, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2013
lmao wrote:
is she not a stupid a$$ she's on there trash talking his wife or ex wife Stephanie saying she treated him like sh*t lol girl get a reality check he did her wrong and u think he loves you lol all them post about loving some one he puts up is not about you I heard him my self say it was about her
he have him a new one she look better than the new girl and stephanie
flat-lick

Brownsville, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2013
yes; I heard this new girl he just met yesterday. she is the sweetest and prettyest .. girl he has ever had sorry lady's this one's hot and 21 year's old.........
Chink

Twinsburg, OH

#5 Nov 17, 2013
Wow.
Chink

Twinsburg, OH

#6 Nov 17, 2013
Its pretty easy to see that the wife or ex wife or whatever was the person that started this. And its easy to see that "artemus boy" and "flat-lick" is the guy and the same person on both names. And he is also "talking", or maybe that really is the newest new girl. In any case, are you people 12?
lmao

Barbourville, KY

#7 Nov 20, 2013
the funny part is Chink I'm far from the wife and far from the new girl !!!! if you know this guy so well have ya looked at his post lately lol hes made it clear he was talking about Stephanie ... so sad he would sit and cry over his ex wife or soon to be ex wife when she is with his brother lmao... and are you 12 ? it seems to me this post caught your attention and has your mind wondering don't ask a stupid ? when in fact you have wrapped your mind clearly in this topic as well and for the faltlick or artemus boy whos to say it is the same person going by ip address reality check we all can have the same ip address if we choose just depends on when , where and what internet service you are using or connect to ;)if I put my location in on my phone then left I a comment it would shoe a different ip address so remember next time you get off work change your gps location before you logon facebook from Grayson to Barbourville ;)and by the way nick next time keep your girls /woman away from family lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal bingham 1 min Rick 2
Corbin Put the monkeys back in the cage WTF 2 min nosey 4
Jamie Frederick 11 min Crystal 4
What to do 14 min crazy 16
Gayle leddington 17 min Curious 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Conundrum 171,895
Will Knox co get 40 liquor stores 51 min Respado 10
Glad KC and Corbin don't play each other again 3 hr justsaying 13

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages