curious

Somerset, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2014
Can anyone tell me what its like to work there? What shifts they are hiring for? I worked at CSC for a long time and just dont want to get back into a mind numbing job like that again. ANY INFO HELPS!
Previous CSC Employee

Barbourville, KY

#2 Mar 7, 2014
From what I hear, if you mean the one they opening here in Barbourville, they are hiring for 2nd and 3rd shift right now. they have already fill all the 1st shift positions. I was told by one of the KCEOC reps that all you will be doing is data entry. I could be anything from keying info in the computer or scanning it into a system. Hope this helps.
Curious

Barbourville, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2014
Yea I know the type of work that is done there. I'm use to that type of work and I dnt mind the hours I just wanted to know or to see if I could get another working number. Or was that the only number they had
looking

Barbourville, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2014
Is it a good place to work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knox County Sheriff speeding 6 min Franklin 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Marie 136,544
Check drawers 2 hr gator 12
Little Alvin Hubbard running scared !!! 2 hr gator 6
Stephen trace 9 hr Teresa 1
Kim Brock who knows her? (Feb '13) 10 hr Kimberly Farrow 18
state police 12 hr Yes 5
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]