Absolute PROOF, there is NO God.
yep

United States

#47 Oct 2, 2012
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for anyone to prove anything to you. Do you not know basic mathematics? Which is more or less the "universal" language so to speak...
That was directed toward the douche posting above. But yeah, im pretty sure...guesstimating....judgin g by my surroundings.....using my common sense and fully functional 10% usage of my brain. There probably is NO god. I hope im wrong. But i do wish, like everyone else, that there is something after this life to look forward to.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#48 Oct 2, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
That was directed toward the douche posting above. But yeah, im pretty sure...guesstimating....judgin g by my surroundings.....using my common sense and fully functional 10% usage of my brain. There probably is NO god. I hope im wrong. But i do wish, like everyone else, that there is something after this life to look forward to.
"I hope im wrong. But i do wish, like everyone else, that there is something after this life to look forward to."

And that is where I see many supposed believers as well as those who don't believe making a drastic mistake. Before taking anything into consideration I suggest you do some serious research into parapsychology... Trust me this life here, is a temporary thing.

Many supposed believers hang to a false faith on hope that there is something else after death, when those of TRUE faith already KNOWS there is...
yep

United States

#49 Oct 2, 2012
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
"I hope im wrong. But i do wish, like everyone else, that there is something after this life to look forward to."
And that is where I see many supposed believers as well as those who don't believe making a drastic mistake. Before taking anything into consideration I suggest you do some serious research into parapsychology... Trust me this life here, is a temporary thing.
Many supposed believers hang to a false faith on hope that there is something else after death, when those of TRUE faith already KNOWS there is...
That's still not PROOF. Im sorry. Ive been down that road.....and every road related to anything pertaining to any kind of possibility. Ive researched it all. No evidence whatsoever.
proof for me

Corbin, KY

#50 Oct 3, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
That's still not PROOF. Im sorry. Ive been down that road.....and every road related to anything pertaining to any kind of possibility. Ive researched it all. No evidence whatsoever.
if you are going to sit there an wait on someone to prove to you there is a GOD then you will be sitting there a long time.you have to seek GOD on your own an ask him to come in to your heart an have the faith.no one can make you except jesus christ in your heart but you.GOD will not force hisself on anyone,just read an study GODS word an you will find out that there is a GOD.everyone WILL find out that there is a GOD.just dont wait till its to late.
yep

United States

#51 Oct 3, 2012
proof for me wrote:
<quoted text>if you are going to sit there an wait on someone to prove to you there is a GOD then you will be sitting there a long time.you have to seek GOD on your own an ask him to come in to your heart an have the faith.no one can make you except jesus christ in your heart but you.GOD will not force hisself on anyone,just read an study GODS word an you will find out that there is a GOD.everyone WILL find out that there is a GOD.just dont wait till its to late.
Already been down that road....and back.
proof for me

Corbin, KY

#52 Oct 3, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Already been down that road....and back.
you must have went down that road with no faith.you never get any of it without faith.

“Mental Toughness”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#53 Oct 3, 2012
proof for me wrote:
<quoted text>you must have went down that road with no faith.you never get any of it without faith.
Faith is a questionable thing. What a Non-Believer is asking, is why should they have the "faith" to start with. How do you determine the difference between Faith and Gullibility?

“Mental Toughness”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

#55 Oct 3, 2012
faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You determine it in your own heart through your personal relationship with God. I thought all these exact same things you do until I actually saw and felt the difference God made in my life when I TRULY opened my heart up and had faith in Him. Nobody can force you to do it but I promise its worth your effort.
I agree, and fully understand where both sides are coming from.

“The Fist of Goodness”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#56 Oct 3, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Then your supposed research at one end or the other is incomplete.

Proof you say, let's go back to the mathematical proof...Feel free to share your opinion of this below.

A simple equation:

2%+ 2%= 4%

2% of Carbon + 2% of Oxygen = Carbon Dioxide (CO2)

1% of Carbon + 1% of Oxygen = Carbon Dioxide

0% of Carbon + 0% Oxygen = Nothing

So what does this mean ?

This means, that according to simple maths, 1 + 1 = 2, ergo 1%+ 1%= 2%

Forgetting ‘evolution’ arguments for now, How did the Universe begin ?

How could matter have been created ?

If 1% of matter (or even anti-matter, or dark matter or any substance or sound wave or light wave or anything)+ 1% of something else could possibly in a 10 to the power of infinity chance create a ‘Big Bang’, which then in turn would create in astronomically impossible odds the world, the galaxies and the solar systems, then it must be understood that:

0% of matter (sound waves, light waves or anything)+ 0% of anything = Nothing

ABSOLUTE 0% of ANYTHING

There is no point of origin for the creation of Anything – it is scientifically impossible to create anything (to cause the Big Bang) from Nothing !

It is mathematically impossible to create 1+% from 0%+ 0%

ACCORDING TO EVERY SCIENTIFIC LAW KNOWN TO EVERY BEING WITH THE ABILITY TO THINK - THERE COULD NEVER HAVE BEEN A SUBSTANCE OF ANY KIND TO CREATE THE BIG BANG.

IF THERE WAS A SUBSTANCE TO CREATE THE BIG BANG – HOW WAS IT CREATED – ACCORDING TO MATHEMATICS IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE 0%+ 0%= 0%!

This leaves only one alternative:

A Creator ! Something, Someone outside of the laws of Science – that Created Scientific laws – A God – The most powerful Scientific Mind in the Universe.
idiots here

London, KY

#57 Oct 4, 2012
Ollyroo wrote:
<quoted text> Yes and only rapists and murderers put 100% effort into believeing the bible so as they can be forgiven,which forgiveness they do receive.
But if your gay there is no forgiveness and you go straight to hell. That is the only time they will be straight.
Lol.
How f#&led up does that analogy sound ?
Bullchit. The Bible states VERY CLEARLY that the ONLY unforgivable sin is to blaspheme against God by taking his Holy name in vain or by saying he doesn't exist or trying to lead others away from Him, like so many on this site do...So maybe you better read again.
idiots here

London, KY

#58 Oct 4, 2012
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof you say, let's go back to the mathematical proof...Feel free to share your opinion of this below.
A simple equation:
2%+ 2%= 4%
So what does this mean ?
If 1% of matter (or even anti-matter, or dark matter or any substance or sound wave or light wave or anything)+ 1% of something else could possibly in a 10 to the power of infinity chance create a ‘Big Bang’, which then in turn would create in astronomically impossible odds the world, the galaxies and the solar systems, then it must be understood that:
ABSOLUTE 0% of ANYTHING
There is no point of origin for the creation of Anything – it is scientifically impossible to create anything (to cause the Big Bang) from Nothing !
ACCORDING TO EVERY SCIENTIFIC LAW KNOWN TO EVERY BEING WITH THE ABILITY TO THINK - THERE COULD NEVER HAVE BEEN A SUBSTANCE OF ANY KIND TO CREATE THE BIG BANG.
IF THERE WAS A SUBSTANCE TO CREATE THE BIG BANG – HOW WAS IT CREATED – ACCORDING TO MATHEMATICS IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE 0%+ 0%= 0%!
A Creator ! Something, Someone outside of the laws of Science – that Created Scientific laws – A God – The most powerful Scientific Mind in the Universe.
Perfect answer pertaining to 'nothing from nothing leaves nothing'! I love your post and I pray some of these so called 'scientists' using this site have the smarts to figure out what you just said is FACT.....

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#59 Oct 4, 2012
gollin wrote:
I have a question if there is no God how come there are 2 genders..most of the time..
Not in All species.... Some can be one gender for a while and then another for a while...

And that Most of time thingy is an issue with the Human species... In that case Your question should be if there Is a God why are there Some of the time a person of both genders....
whatever

London, KY

#60 Oct 4, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in All species.... Some can be one gender for a while and then another for a while...
And that Most of time thingy is an issue with the Human species... In that case Your question should be if there Is a God why are there Some of the time a person of both genders....
nothing from nothing leaves nothing q...so there is no question of whether God exists if a person has any logic or common sense and can do simple math!

#61 Oct 4, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing from nothing leaves nothing q...so there is no question of whether God exists if a person has any logic or common sense and can do simple math!
Please explain what You think Nothing is.... How would you explain your mental concept of Nothing ?...

We could work the logic on this math and test common sense. m=E/c

#62 Oct 4, 2012
opps... m=E/c2
yep

United States

#64 Oct 4, 2012
Archangel Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
A simple equation:
2%+ 2%= 4%
So what does this mean ?
ABSOLUTE 0% of ANYTHING
Yeah, and they were called the Annunaki. The end.
Oger

Sikeston, MO

#65 Oct 4, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
opps... m=E/c2
"Opps" doesn't cut it "Spacely"...

lol
chompheads

Howell, MI

#66 Dec 12, 2012
you can't know life after death therefore god exists..

no science experiment has shown us yet.. therefore it is safe to say god is real..
chompheads

Howell, MI

#67 Dec 12, 2012
nobody actually died and came back to life yet after full decomposition so we can say god is real...
ronone

Masontown, PA

#68 Dec 12, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … Theres no person existing God? hes buried already bones piled and hes breathless lifeless its delusional to think this God person exist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Strel 163,490
Dustin Mills , Colonel ‘Joe’ Golden 39 min interesting fact 2
Wesley Abbott 56 min yes 5
Important looking for 56 min Bree 1
Did Andrew Davenport die? 2 hr The Davenport Clan 2
Have you ever been to a Catholic Church?? 2 hr Just saying 12
Fwb 2 hr Just saying 21
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 16 hr Truth 65

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages