mee

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Ok So I Got A Question.Do I Still Get To Draw The Balance I Had Left On My Unemployment Extension?? This Fiscal; Cliff Stuff Confuses Me.
meeeee

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

No idea, how about you go get a JOB?

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

mee wrote:
Ok So I Got A Question.Do I Still Get To Draw The Balance I Had Left On My Unemployment Extension?? This Fiscal; Cliff Stuff Confuses Me.
You need to contact the Unemployment office but I understood that they missed the dead line (On Purpose) by 24 hours which means that the extensions ended as of midnight and a New Bill was passed 24 hours later which would require re applying and seeking approval all over again.... But as you it's confusing to me too...
meeeee

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

If people would WORK they wouldn't have to worry about unemployment checks.....
papa

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

meeeee wrote:
If there were jobs, people wouldn't have to worry about finding work. Have you looked at the help wanted ads in the newspapers lately? No you haven't, because there aren't many jobs to be had!
lol

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

meeeee wrote:
Mayyou can help them get a job. There is not many around here you know.
Yes

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Yes if u had a balance u can draw out your balance. There is no need to reapply just continue requesting checks as normal.
lol

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Yes wrote:
Yes if u had a balance u can draw out your balance. There is no need to reapply just continue requesting checks as normal.
If you do they usually send you a letter and tell you to come in and open another claim. An extension if you drawed your first one out. Unless something has changed in it. I know now you have to put a waiting week in when you open a claim.
Yes

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>If you do they usually send you a letter and tell you to come in and open another claim. An extension if you drawed your first one out. Unless something has changed in it. I know now you have to put a waiting week in when you open a claim.

Yes u do have to put in a waiting week on new claim but not on extensions...I was told when I called the unemployment office that if u have a balance on your extension you just keep callin in checks as u normally would..hopefully they will send out letters to clear any confusion that people may have with it

“I got no Opinion”

Since: Dec 10

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

If a person is going to work, they need to work at a job that will at least pay them to do so. I don't see how people can afford to drive everyday, based on what these places are paying people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min as above so below 150,100
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min justice_- 130,291
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 32 min SLY WEST 3,476
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 1 hr IronHammer 8
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 2 hr Dental Assistant 41
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 3 hr Big fan 3
Lesb or Bi 3 hr Good time Sally 2

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000