First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bbw

Ocean Springs, MS

#1 Jun 14, 2013
looking for some fun on Thursday or Friday,in my thirties female.if interested and decent contact on here first and we will work out the details...now with that said any smart ass comments will be ignored.
hater

London, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Well I know one thing is ur not coming to our party tonite
sos

London, KY

#3 Jun 14, 2013
I wanna hook up with hâter sounds like They wanna play butt naked twister with me
bbw

Ocean Springs, MS

#4 Jun 14, 2013
well if you wanna play with me lets talk curvy_w@yahoo.com
bbw

Ocean Springs, MS

#6 Jun 14, 2013
you on the yahoo?
Ill do it

Barbourville, KY

#7 Jun 14, 2013
I added you on yahoo
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

#9 Jun 14, 2013
da"# to late
bbw

Ocean Springs, MS

#10 Jun 15, 2013
nice guy wrote:
da"# to late
I got your addy and to nice guy I don't understand your question.
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

#11 Jun 15, 2013
bbw wrote:
<quoted text>I got your addy and to nice guy I don't understand your question.
i was hopeing we could help each other out and figured i was to late
bbw

Ocean Springs, MS

#12 Jun 15, 2013
nice guy wrote:
<quoted text>i was hopeing we could help each other out and figured i was to late
you probally can help me out hit up on yahoo. I put it on here.
starkiller

Barbourville, KY

#13 Jun 15, 2013
u like younger guys?
bbw

Ocean Springs, MS

#14 Jun 15, 2013
how younger?
shedevil

London, KY

#15 Jun 15, 2013
bbw wrote:
looking for some fun on Thursday or Friday,in my thirties female.if interested and decent contact on here first and we will work out the details...now with that said any smart ass comments will be ignored.
You must be dog ugly or desparate or both to come on here looking for a man.Just go to wally world hehe.
hater

London, KY

#16 Jun 15, 2013
Mayb u can hook up @ wally world with kayla
nice guy

Barbourville, KY

#17 Jun 15, 2013
bbw wrote:
<quoted text>you probally can help me out hit up on yahoo. I put it on here.
how fast can you be ready?
Oger

Manchester, KY

#18 Jun 15, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>You must be dog ugly or desparate or both to come on here looking for a man.Just go to wally world hehe.
Ah, Don't worry about it "shedevil" one in ten doesn't seem to mind.....LOL
bbw

Ocean Springs, MS

#19 Jun 16, 2013
boy maybe oger and she devil should hook up since they are on here allll the time and got the nerve to talk about ugly and lonely oger I seen your photo and I would say you wouldn't know one,let alone ten.She devil my guess would be every time your legs open,you can hear funeral music playing.lol...spend a whole lotta time looking for things to comment on now that's lonely.ugly is putting your nose someone else's mix..now who is ugly and lonely.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#20 Jun 16, 2013
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.
Oger

Manchester, KY

#21 Jun 16, 2013
bbw wrote:
boy maybe oger and she devil should hook up since they are on here allll the time and got the nerve to talk about ugly and lonely oger I seen your photo and I would say you wouldn't know one,let alone ten.She devil my guess would be every time your legs open,you can hear funeral music playing.lol...spend a whole lotta time looking for things to comment on now that's lonely.ugly is putting your nose someone else's mix..now who is ugly and lonely.
"oger I seen your photo"

LOL!

I'll be nice here, and IF you've seen what I look like mind sharing the link?

Because, you surely haven't met me In person...I can already tell that.
wandering

Barbourville, KY

#22 Jun 16, 2013
bbw wrote:
looking for some fun on Thursday or Friday,in my thirties female.if interested and decent contact on here first and we will work out the details...now with that said any smart ass comments will be ignored.
Are u still looking for a friend with benefits? I am a clean, open and honest guy that is looking for nothing but a little fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min Believer 132,255
Brittany Spencer (Jan '14) 34 min ROB 29
Barbourville utilities 1 hr Yep 4
Bltch be cool................... (May '14) 2 hr The Specialist 10
Jessica Napier (Sep '10) 2 hr Upward56 121
Messers 3 hr David 3
Is Jesus a Zombie? 3 hr Kickingwolf 3
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 3 hr Will 53
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 4 hr The real truth 21
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:36 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:36PM
Dalton picked again, Steelers take advantage
Bleacher Report 7:52 PM
Bell Suffers Right Knee Injury
ESPN 8:08 PM
Steelers RB Bell (knee) doubtful to return
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Tomlin, Nelson Get Heated After Game
ESPN 9:09 PM
Steelers best Bengals to win AFC North title