Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I'm not better off than 4 yr ago and I don't know any one who is. Obama and his followers tell us the economy is in recovery. I hate it when someone looks at me (or the camera) straight in the eye and lies to me.
Are these companies and the people who will lose their jobs better off Mr. President?
2013 projected retail store closings report:
Best Buy to close 200-250 stores.
Barnes & Nobel 190-240 stores.
Sears 100 stores.
K-Mart 200 stores.
Office Depot 125-150 stores.
J C Penny up to 150 stores.
Radio Shack 450-500 stores.
Game Stop up to 600 stores.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Hey now... Didn't you get your Obama Phone yet?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

You know he's expecting your vote in the next election so he is going to give you extra minutes....
Justified

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

I'm yet to get my first slice of cheese Quantummist. Guess I was in the wrong line.
just saying

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

What extra minutes I have heard that and have got my first time to every see a Gov phone.
Happy

Port Charlotte, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Justified wrote:
I'm not better off than 4 yr ago and I don't know any one who is. Obama and his followers tell us the economy is in recovery. I hate it when someone looks at me (or the camera) straight in the eye and lies to me.
Are these companies and the people who will lose their jobs better off Mr. President?
2013 projected retail store closings report:
Best Buy to close 200-250 stores.
Barnes & Nobel 190-240 stores.
Sears 100 stores.
K-Mart 200 stores.
Office Depot 125-150 stores.
J C Penny up to 150 stores.
Radio Shack 450-500 stores.
Game Stop up to 600 stores.
Have you ever heard of a thing call the stock market? Why has it went up 81% under Obama? But it isn't all about you, they are 315 million of us.Talk about things going to pot check and see what all took place under bush. 2 wars and 4400 kids killed and 32000 wounded
wonder

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

How many is going to die a slow death under Obama if food keeps going up and electric rent clothing water you name it where are the people to get the money to pay for that. right now most are just hanging own

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of a thing call the stock market? Why has it went up 81% under Obama? But it isn't all about you, they are 315 million of us.Talk about things going to pot check and see what all took place under bush. 2 wars and 4400 kids killed and 32000 wounded
You guys are going to blow a gasket when we hit our Greece moment.. The Tax Hikes will not fund the level of spending on all those social programs as more and more people are added to the rolls because unemployment rates stay at 8%(actually 12%) at some point the lenders stop lending because the debt is expected to hit 20 Trillion dollars.. The Tax Revenue is lower (a .5% click up in Unemployment costs as much as the so called tax hikes on the rich..) All the while Production of the US GDP is stagnate... So at some point there will be a cut in Social Programs like in Greece and the dependent masses will pop their proverbial Corks...

But I do love how the same people that Hate Wall Street, Called them every name in the book are now (Even though they haven't a clue whats going on) pointing to those Big Horrible Bankers and Corporations as the Shining Light through the dark... Wall Street can do great even when the economy is in the tank,,, But the Economy will go toes up if Wall street hits the skids...

It will be sad for a lot of good hard working people but it will be a hoot to watch the left when they actually see what they get when they get what they ask for....
Justified

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Happy wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of a thing call the stock market? Why has it went up 81% under Obama? But it isn't all about you, they are 315 million of us.Talk about things going to pot check and see what all took place under bush. 2 wars and 4400 kids killed and 32000 wounded
Stop living in the past. Stop listening to the liars. "Revised" report for EBT (foodstamps)- before the election is was reported that in July 2012 there were 11,000 new sign ups for EBT, the revised report showed the actual number was over 100,000. Unemployment rate is up. Taxes are increased. The dollar is shrinking. Cost of food and other consumer goods is up. Gas is $3.39 a gallan. Paychecks have shrank. Consumer spending is down. Businesses and factories are closing. Black Friday was in the Red. We're giving out free cell phones. The economy shrank last quarter for the 1st time in 3 1/2 years. Obama's team won't produce and pass a budget. They are raising the debt ceiling. National debt is $16,433,791,850,294.04. AND THERE'S A SHORTAGE ON CHICKEN WINGS! What world are you living in. Most of us 315 million are living in the real world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Detroit.. The Poster Child of Liberal Government since 1966.... Hows that worked out for them...

http://youtu.be/1hhJ_49leBw
USMC Semper Fi

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Obama; More taxes needed to fix deficit. Me; We need less entitlement programs for the illegals and lazies. Educate the welfare class and put them to work or they go hungry. I like Capt.John Smiths' idea for the able bodied. No work, no eat. It worked then and it will work now.
Show Time

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Justified wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop living in the past. Stop listening to the liars. "Revised" report for EBT (foodstamps)- before the election is was reported that in July 2012 there were 11,000 new sign ups for EBT, the revised report showed the actual number was over 100,000. Unemployment rate is up. Taxes are increased. The dollar is shrinking. Cost of food and other consumer goods is up. Gas is $3.39 a gallan. Paychecks have shrank. Consumer spending is down. Businesses and factories are closing. Black Friday was in the Red. We're giving out free cell phones. The economy shrank last quarter for the 1st time in 3 1/2 years. Obama's team won't produce and pass a budget. They are raising the debt ceiling. National debt is $16,433,791,850,294.04. AND THERE'S A SHORTAGE ON CHICKEN WINGS! What world are you living in. Most of us 315 million are living in the real world.
Jutified, there are people who are older & they actually need these cell phones to contact someone who can help them when they are in Need. If anyone is using a phone that Assurance provides that isn't suppose to have it, I pray the very Wrath of God on them!!!! Your Attitude about free cell phones costs you. If you are spending Pennies for an Elderly person, don't grudge this! Just say a prayer that any Elder person who needs this service, you Bless them. For those who have this service & they are Abusing the Goverment, Pray that they are Crused!!! There is a difference in somone in Need & some one who Abuses the System! I pray conviction on you so that you know the Difference!!! God Bless you, may he Humble your Heart in all things! To have Discernment & have a Humble Heart to help our Needy & Elderly!!! God Bless you! Instead of being so Haughty, may you see a person in need & know to pray the difference!! God Bless
lol

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

A bill has hit the floor of the house to abolish the current term limits on the presidential office. It looks like if the border jumpers get their path to citizenship, obummer just might be there for another four. That is if we last that long. Another bill was introduced to cut the US citizenship birth as a requirement to run for the presidency. That one was a couple of years ago,and haven't heard anything else on it.
Happy

Port Charlotte, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Most are better off, that is why he is still there. They have never been anything in knox county and never will be.The church and there republican ways has things just the way they like them there. But most don't know any better O-WELL

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Happy wrote:
Most are better off, that is why he is still there.
delusion...
Justified

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Show Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Jutified, there are people who are older & they actually need these cell phones to contact someone who can help them when they are in Need. If anyone is using a phone that Assurance provides that isn't suppose to have it, I pray the very Wrath of God on them!!!! Your Attitude about free cell phones costs you. If you are spending Pennies for an Elderly person, don't grudge this! Just say a prayer that any Elder person who needs this service, you Bless them. For those who have this service & they are Abusing the Goverment, Pray that they are Crused!!! There is a difference in somone in Need & some one who Abuses the System! I pray conviction on you so that you know the Difference!!! God Bless you, may he Humble your Heart in all things! To have Discernment & have a Humble Heart to help our Needy & Elderly!!! God Bless you! Instead of being so Haughty, may you see a person in need & know to pray the difference!! God Bless
There you go. If a person is not for gun control, you hate children and want little children to be shot down. If a person is not for Obama care, you hate old people and want old people to die (push them off the cliff). If a person is not for legalizing illegals without 1st securing the boarder you hate Latinos, you are racist and an oppresser. If your not for Obama's proposed cap and trade bill, you hate mother earth and you want the earth to disintegrate. If your are pro life, you hate women. If you don't want the defence budget cut, you are a warmonger and hate youth and want to send them into wars to die. If you are not for legalization of marijuana you are ... Wake up.
Justified

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Show Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Know a family. Husband on SSI (and he is disabled). They have 2 children. Wife works. They get food stamps. All 4 on medicaid. Get help with heat bill. They go to food banks. They get free gifts at Christmas for kids (in addition to them spending $200 -$300 per child). They got a program to do free underpinning, build a front and back deck with railing and an extensive ramp (they all walk). They get tax refund checks way over what is paid in. They have a vehicle. They have 4-wheeler. They have bicycles. They have trampoline, they have game cube, x-box, playstation. They have a huge TV. They have over $100 satellite bill. They have computer with cut rate internet fee. They have land line phone service cut rate fees. They have their personal cell phone. They have government cell phone that one of the kids usually carries. If this is'nt good enough example let me tell you about a 50y/o woman who ... tell you what, I don't have time to tell you about her right now because I have to finish getting ready for work. So I'll get back with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Jay 138,603
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChristWarrior 122,683
dell sff desktop 1 hr travis 3
burgerking and walmart 1 hr fred 2
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr Student 50
Knox Central softball 1 hr Gotta Know 5
Anti-NRA Protesters 1 hr Frank Jackson 8
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 10 hr holland 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••