Barking Dogs In Old Fair Ground Lot

Barking Dogs In Old Fair Ground Lot

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Exhausted

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2013
It has been months. Day. Night. 24/7. Constant barking from a pack of dogs caged in lots behind the flood wall in the old fair grounds. We can't take it anymore. We have tried to ignore them. I thought we would get used to it eventually but after all this time it's like Chinese water torture. It's driving us crazy. Please, with all due respect, if these are your dogs do something!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Exhausted wrote:
It has been months. Day. Night. 24/7. Constant barking from a pack of dogs caged in lots behind the flood wall in the old fair grounds. We can't take it anymore. We have tried to ignore them. I thought we would get used to it eventually but after all this time it's like Chinese water torture. It's driving us crazy. Please, with all due respect, if these are your dogs do something!
Have you tried running one of those 20 inch box fans in your bedroom at night to kill the barking out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Athenesword 148,409
Does the city school system support liquor sal... 11 min support our kids 3
KCHS head principal fired? 15 min knox 5
Prayers Needed 51 min joe 7
Shannon Smith Mills 1 hr Girdler 8
Emily Russell.... Does her parents know? 1 hr SwingingJohnBrown 5
bonita 2 hr bad board member 3
Motorcycle Accident 15 hr Wondering 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages