enoughisenough

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Apr 20, 2013
My friend was attempted to be robbed by knifepoint.
they Did not know see the boyfriend or other couple. But the Girl in question we would like to be recognized was 5 feet 2 tall..115 pounds Blonde hair shoulder length..medium built wearing a pink hollister hoodie freckles and blue jean last night.(FRIDAY) She said they were broke down and needed assistance also said she was 21- 22 years old and previously moved here from knoxville. tennesee. These are proffesional Robbers people and we dont think it was their first attempt. they flag down targets on the off back roads of knox county late at night and ask for help and seem all legitamate and then ask for money then attempt too strongarm tactics knife and threats and demand as such. If you can give us a name to the above person then we can see that no one else on knox county gets in this manner.
enoughisenough

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Apr 20, 2013
He said she also had a white tabogin. and was the one with a very large knife. the others was just there backing her.
sh more than likely has the same clothes on this morning. and is in vicinity of the old road near 10 miles vicinity of southeast towing.
runner

London, KY

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Where did this happen and what time?
novictim

Barbourville, KY

#4 Apr 20, 2013
If people would shoot idiots that do crap like this, it would cease to happen. If you fail to take the steps required to protect yourself, as well as, your family, you are simply getting what you deserve. Only victims get victimized. Stop being a victim.
wasinformed

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Apr 20, 2013
this happened between 10-11 near bargos junkyard.
he scared the sheet out of them. he simply showed them his gun they hit the hills.. if he would of shot one of the bestards he would of no doubt been in jail.
thats why he or you shouldd not call authorities. he took care of it. you should too.. he called the super troopers to bimble one time there was some shelton boys robbing his livestock amnd farm equipment. Tthe state boys came he informed them where they lived and that they were caught in the act. the law dogs instead stayed at his home went carefully through his belongings then went through his out buildings and left and did not even go investigate them or say have a nice night.
know

Manchester, KY

#6 Apr 22, 2013
call 911 to make a report at 11 o'clock and the officer called back at 4,30 am . I could've been dead and buired. by the he returned my call.
yes

Barbourville, KY

#7 Apr 22, 2013
Seen a person fitting this description yesterday on the south side of hwy 25E just before you get to the RECC. Had the hood up and was standing bedside her car. My husband wanted to stop and I said NO! Glad he didn't!!

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

#8 Apr 22, 2013
a lot of home are being broke into also.

“Power to Devour”

Since: Mar 13

DARK CAVERNS

#9 Apr 22, 2013
sorry...homeS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kids free glasses and hearing checked 31 min shame on u 12
Maryann smith (Mar '12) 33 min Friend 17
robbery 54 min deadly robbery to... 2
Bastards 1 hr gator 9
Best dentist in Barbourville 1 hr helpful 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,966
To the Garland family 3 hr The way it is 8
dinky phipps 7 hr The hard truth 8
who's the best lay from the creek 12 hr Truth 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance