Step Chid after divorce
Ex Wife

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2014
Why after a divorce step parent forsaken step son after raising him ?
Not only he forsaking him but his family
does as well !! My ex sister inlaw who
He known as his Aunt and her children who he once thought as cousins also tuned their backs !! It's not fair and he's only starting to hate them all now !!
My ex remarried a ol hoe and now his family is all lovey dovey with her after talking many times about how Crazy she is a REAL NUT CASE!! and a unfit Mother who forsaken her Children as well !! I just don't get how people can
Be so two face !! My Baby is the one
Who is suffering !! He called him daddy
For many years but not know more '
He' knows the truth about fake people
I do believe Karma will have a say so
Very soon .. Just Saying
A sinner saved by grace

Dyer, TN

#2 Jul 24, 2014
Well Ex Wife,..... It looks to me like that a fake family will more than likely do that too his knew Jezebel when he get's the fever to roam again, & yes Karma has no boundaries, it serves what you deliver. Keep yer head up and focus on your child, he's worth more than what that fake family can offer anyways!!!!!
Ex Wife

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2014
Thank You Hun ' yes it's already hitting home for them .. He cheated on me ' also his first wife now he's cheating on her lol with a younger woman at the station where he gets his gas . I knew it wouldn't last , he just got remarried early this year and has been with me 3 times in the last 2 Months but NO MORE !! Im done with him and all his lies !! She was well known for the town tramp before he got with her !! She's like a doorknob everyone's had a turn !! I just don't want him and the family hurting my son anymore with all their lies about coming to see him . Heard from a so called friend of hers today ' she will take what she can get then back to her old stomping grounds as being the town hoe

Willimantic, CT

#4 Jul 25, 2014
Be strong! Don't ever doubt your worth. You'll come out on top in the long run. Gotta love that KARMA!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer sue-foley carnes 15 min Snoop dog 2
Thompson rv park 1 hr camper 8
Dylan broughton jailed again call MAMA !!! 3 hr Howdy 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr North Mountain 154,873
Amy Coleman spreading those legs 4 hr Sue 1
Where is ang 4 hr Lol 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 11 hr grannymom 747

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages