First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heard that

London, KY

#22 Jan 1, 2013
So what wrote:
Lola was fired for not returning to work. Sherry was fired because she never done no work there and just wanted to run up and down the streets all day long!
They sure will be missed,that place ain't the same. jUST ANOTHER OLE DEAD STORE,no bargains,and the only reason several people i know that shopped in there was the friendly atmosphere.
knows for a fact

Williamsburg, KY

#23 Jan 5, 2013
Who said her daughter-n-law wouldnt let her see the baby?
dont be the judge

Manchester, KY

#24 Jan 5, 2013
This store is not just another ole dead store, everytime I go in it, it's like the Jcpenney, always busy and everyone is nice and friendly.
customer

Barbourville, KY

#25 Jan 5, 2013
knows for a fact wrote:
Who said her daughter-n-law wouldnt let her see the baby?
What does that have to do with getting fired?????????
knows for a fact

Williamsburg, KY

#26 Jan 6, 2013
customer wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with getting fired?????????
Well someone said her daughter-n-law might let her work for her then someone else replied the daughter-n-law didnt like her and wouldnt let her see the baby and I know these people and I know that she does get to see the baby and wanted to know who started that rumor.
customer

Barbourville, KY

#27 Jan 6, 2013
knows for a fact wrote:
<quoted text>Well someone said her daughter-n-law might let her work for her then someone else replied the daughter-n-law didnt like her and wouldnt let her see the baby and I know these people and I know that she does get to see the baby and wanted to know who started that rumor.
Oh I understand now I did not want bad stuff said about her, she is a good lady!
Whoever started rumor like that is stupid. I think people wanted to know why they let such a good person go nothing about family ever should have mentioned.
love it

United States

#28 Jan 8, 2013
I love that store!!!!
parent

Barbourville, KY

#29 Jan 8, 2013
The new manager is not friendly plus they have nothing but high priced junk and not a very big selection either the outher ladies was nice i have been going there for years pro not very much no more if any at all give me goodwill that store is the bomb a very big selection at reasonable prices oh new manager at opportunty store u need a new medthod of pricing i have tore holes in lots of clothing trying too get them out dated price pins off give me a break

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets go to florida 7 min need a friend 32
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 133,313
School System 17 min Wondering 7
New WET vote petition started today in barbourv... 24 min 229 man 6
Soggy bottom kart track 1 hr s burnett 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bethany Ky 701
Missing Dogs 1 hr dog lover 3
Hampton Funeral Home Question? 18 hr GM Retired 8
dinky phipps 19 hr shamed 28
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:54 am PST