First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nosey rosie

Barbourville, KY

#1 Dec 22, 2012
Can anyone tell me why the nice lady named sherry is no longer working there ? I heard they fired her for being friendly and nice to customers that is so mean she worked really hard and made you feel welcome to go in there. Go in there now and some unfriendly rude woman waits on you.....goodwill here I come.....no more trips to Methodist mission for me.
my thought

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Dec 23, 2012
nosey rosie wrote:
Can anyone tell me why the nice lady named sherry is no longer working there ? I heard they fired her for being friendly and nice to customers that is so mean she worked really hard and made you feel welcome to go in there. Go in there now and some unfriendly rude woman waits on you.....goodwill here I come.....no more trips to Methodist mission for me.
why would they fire someone for being friendly and nice?lol
nosey rosie

Barbourville, KY

#3 Dec 23, 2012
my thought wrote:
<quoted text>why would they fire someone for being friendly and nice?lol
That is what I am trying to find out, why is she gone
my thought

Williamsburg, KY

#4 Dec 23, 2012
nosey rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I am trying to find out, why is she gone
i dont know why she is gone,but its not because she was to nice to the customers.lol.
Shut UP

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2012
Dont start no CRAP.. SHE IS THE BEST PERSON YOU COULD HAVE AROUND YOU
We know who started this
heard that

London, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2012
nosey rosie wrote:
She was one of the reasons i liked shopping there.Since she is gone i won't be shopping there anymore either.Sherry always had something nice to say to everyone. Good will has bout put them out anyway.
well

Barbourville, KY

#7 Dec 24, 2012
Which one was Sherry?
nosey rosie

Barbourville, KY

#8 Dec 24, 2012
heard that wrote:
<quoted text>She was one of the reasons i liked shopping there.Since she is gone i won't be shopping there anymore either.Sherry always had something nice to say to everyone. Good will has bout put them out anyway.
Sherry treated everyone friendly and that was why I went there. Whatever the reason they lost a good worker a people person and I will miss going in there. She would make you laugh when you didn't feel like laughing. Maybe sad face will run all of the customers off and they will shut it down since new manager prices have doubled .
nosey rosie

Barbourville, KY

#9 Dec 24, 2012
well wrote:
Which one was Sherry?
Dark short hair and worked register and up front
nosey rosie

Barbourville, KY

#10 Dec 24, 2012
my thought wrote:
<quoted text>i dont know why she is gone,but its not because she was to nice to the customers.lol.
Then why is she gone. She must not have liked you...seems you know something...she is /was a nice lady
well

London, KY

#11 Dec 24, 2012
Shut UP wrote:
Dont start no CRAP.. SHE IS THE BEST PERSON YOU COULD HAVE AROUND YOU
We know who started this
maybe she was cheating on her husband again and her husband sister fired her for it
my thought

Williamsburg, KY

#12 Dec 25, 2012
nosey rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is she gone. She must not have liked you...seems you know something...she is /was a nice lady
i'm not saying she was'nt nice.i'm just saying there must have been another reason to let her go.i don't ever remember anyone being fired for being to nice to customers.lol.all this time i thought thats what company's was looking for was people that was nice to customers,so why would they fire her for it?
in law

London, KY

#14 Dec 25, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>maybe she was cheating on her husband again and her husband sister fired her for it
well maybe her daughter in law will let her work for her now. LOL
nosey rosie

Barbourville, KY

#15 Dec 25, 2012
in law wrote:
<quoted text>well maybe her daughter in law will let her work for her now. LOL
Was she working with her sister-law? Well it could have been for a personal reason she got fired. Sill I liked her and will miss her in the store. What happened to Lola the manager. Is she not coming back from sick leave . Something is going on there. How about Wanda is she staying or going. When you shop at these small places you get to know these people. Not interested in their personal business just wonder what is going on. I sure know new woman is not miss personality. Sherry will be missed by many people, young and old. She loved all the kids that went in there.
lol

Somerset, KY

#16 Dec 27, 2012
in law wrote:
<quoted text>well maybe her daughter in law will let her work for her now. LOL
nope daughter in law don't like her is what I heard won't let her see that baby
someone who knows

Barbourville, KY

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Why did they have to bring a woman from Williamsburg to manage store when Lola did not come back. Was there no one from Knox county qualified for the job. They have someone now that knows no one on first name bases and all she wants to do is decorate. Anyone could gave done that. From what I hear they moved her to barbourville because she got everyone fired down there and they hated her. So now she is going to take a good personable place to go and find bargains and turn it upside down. Who owns this store the Methodist Organization. I am going to complain about what's going on there. I was there the other day and it was so dead in there and the manager talks to you with her head down. Why not hire someone from our area why bring a Williamsburg person that does not know the people here. A lot of good people are looking for jobs that are nice and have a personality dealing with people. They didnt need a decorator !!!
So what

Corbin, KY

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Lola was fired for not returning to work. Sherry was fired because she never done no work there and just wanted to run up and down the streets all day long!
someone who knows

Barbourville, KY

#19 Dec 28, 2012
So what wrote:
Lola was fired for not returning to work. Sherry was fired because she never done no work there and just wanted to run up and down the streets all day long!
Correct me if I am wrong....employees are allowed two breaks a day plus a lunch time...so I suppose she could run up and down streets whatever...it's her time. Poor excuse for firing someone. The truth will come out as to why she was fired and I sure hope some faces turn red!
Show Time

Rockford, IL

#20 Dec 31, 2012
People this is a great place to shop. As far as prices at the Good Will, this place is far better! As far as who works there & who doesn't, there has never been a time that I was there that I wasn't treated with respect. Every time I went !!! As far as someone working there, if you know that she was let go! If you are so concerned, call her up & ask her yourself, since you seem to be so Concerned!
Stop Trash Talking the other employees, they don't need that! Our Buisnesses have hard enough problems staying open in this town... God Bless all off you ladies who work there at the Mission. Happy Properous New Year, one of your Shoppers!
customer

Barbourville, KY

#21 Dec 31, 2012
Show Time wrote:
People this is a great place to shop. As far as prices at the Good Will, this place is far better! As far as who works there & who doesn't, there has never been a time that I was there that I wasn't treated with respect. Every time I went !!! As far as someone working there, if you know that she was let go! If you are so concerned, call her up & ask her yourself, since you seem to be so Concerned!
Stop Trash Talking the other employees, they don't need that! Our Buisnesses have hard enough problems staying open in this town... God Bless all off you ladies who work there at the Mission. Happy Properous New Year, one of your Shoppers!
No one is trash talking any of the employees there just discussing the facts . The new manager is not friendly with customers and I don't like hearing anyone getting fired for the reasons I know. Everyone there is nice that is why I shop there but the two that were fired was not right! I feel sorry for the other workers, it could happen to them too! Poor management from somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min harmonious 155,429
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Truth 7,184
Stealing from child's grave 1 hr Fireman 6
Marica 1015 1 hr Looker 1
barbourville utitlities ripoff 2 hr Allison 6
Daniel bays (Jul '12) 3 hr former ho 5
food stamps 4 hr not right 42

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance