First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shedevil

Somerset, KY

#21 May 25, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, doctor and lawyer, bet u are a neuclear engineer, right?
No I am not.But I am RN if you don't know what that stands for I'll spell it out for you Rigestered Nurse.
noitall

Barbourville, KY

#22 May 25, 2013
little me wrote:
I think If a man an a women wants a kid then the man leaves he should have a choice have to pay child support he should have his dick chopped off an beaten like a rug
yea I agree but why don't all women have tubal,takes 2 to make a baby so whydoes everyone only blame the man,
shedevil

Somerset, KY

#23 May 25, 2013
noitall wrote:
<quoted text>yea I agree but why don't all women have tubal,takes 2 to make a baby so whydoes everyone only blame the man,
why don't you men go have it clipped.And the law says a woman has to have 3 kids or be over 21 to have a tubal unless its necessary to save her life.
Surely not

Duluth, GA

#24 May 26, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not.But I am RN if you don't know what that stands for I'll spell it out for you Rigestered Nurse.
OMG..RIGESTERED???? Are you one of those associate degree ones that can't spell their own name ?
funny

London, KY

#25 May 26, 2013
Surely not wrote:
<quoted text> OMG..RIGESTERED???? Are you one of those associate degree ones that can't spell their own name ?
On line degree from paws and claws, working on a doctrate in "Cat maintenance" A registered and certified dumbazz. Thats she devil.
tammy

Pekin, IN

#26 May 26, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
On line degree from paws and claws, working on a doctrate in "Cat maintenance" A registered and certified dumbazz. Thats she devil.
FUNNY...it is funny that you don't have a clue what ur talking about..funny is a man..I guess that explains it..haha
shedevil

Somerset, KY

#27 May 26, 2013
Surely not wrote:
<quoted text> OMG..RIGESTERED???? Are you one of those associate degree ones that can't spell their own name ?
I can spell my own name.Your the dummass.
bring back welfare

Georgetown, KY

#29 May 26, 2013
We need it.
shedevil

Somerset, KY

#30 May 29, 2013
bring back welfare wrote:
We need it.
People in hell needing ice water too.We need yours put it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yard Sale 5 min Coalport53 1
Scotty Powell dealing drugs at catron square 41 min U Morons in this ... 9
Family Resource Center 45 min Woot 9
Ralph smith 47 min Derrty 7
Natasha gray 51 min asource 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min So true 142,293
Everything is Fake. 1 hr Derrty 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages