Ridiculous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

They should either get two phone lines or someone in there that knows what they're doing. Believe at 3 they just decide its close enough to closing time so they set the phone off the da** hook!! Absolutely ridiculous!!!
Why we even need one I'll never understand! They do a thing to the deadbeat dads (or moms) that don't take care of their kids.
dad

Green Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

pay your support and dont worrie bout callin
Ridiculous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Im "receiving" it. Since Im not getting it I am worried about calling. Thank ya though
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Ridiculous wrote:
Im "receiving" it. Since Im not getting it I am worried about calling. Thank ya though
I heard on the news they was giving them amosity if they come in set up payment plans they won't go to jail so maybe you will get your money that way.
Ridiculous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

If Im lucky enough..maybe
i know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

get up off your azz and stop waiting on some one to give you money you women are silly you think just because you get prego you have the right to sit back and your azz and draw a check what's funny is I have custody of my 2 kids and there mom don't pay crap but its ok that the woman don't pay I see it this way it takes 2 to make a baby why should just one have to take care of it get off your azzz and get a job and stop crying
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

i know wrote:
get up off your azz and stop waiting on some one to give you money you women are silly you think just because you get prego you have the right to sit back and your azz and draw a check what's funny is I have custody of my 2 kids and there mom don't pay crap but its ok that the woman don't pay I see it this way it takes 2 to make a baby why should just one have to take care of it get off your azzz and get a job and stop crying
you are stupid.Thats right so why should just one work and keep the baby up.Why should a woman have to bust her butt working trying to keep her kids up by herself.while the dead beat dad gets to go out make more babies by a bunch of ho's and not support them either.ANd by the way I do work.so know shit.
scam

O Fallon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>I heard on the news they was giving them amosity if they come in set up payment plans they won't go to jail so maybe you will get your money that way.
Of course, if the do go to jail they get nothing and government has to pay their keep.
funny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>you are stupid.Thats right so why should just one work and keep the baby up.Why should a woman have to bust her butt working trying to keep her kids up by herself.while the dead beat dad gets to go out make more babies by a bunch of ho's and not support them either.ANd by the way I do work.so know shit.
u pieces of chit have these babies with no way of taking care of them, excepting some sorry man or welfare, then work you azz off and quit crying. u are getting exactly what u asked for ain,t nobody cares if all of u starve. u dumb ass ho's dont' protect yourself and then condem children to a life of misery. pure pieces of horeish chit. work scum, work.
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

funny wrote:
<quoted text>
u pieces of chit have these babies with no way of taking care of them, excepting some sorry man or welfare, then work you azz off and quit crying. u are getting exactly what u asked for ain,t nobody cares if all of u starve. u dumb ass ho's dont' protect yourself and then condem children to a life of misery. pure pieces of horeish chit. work scum, work.
what kind of nut case are you.LET ME Tell you something you stupid jerk I happened been married.Let me tell you something else I have never been on welfare.But if I ever need it I will go sign up tomorrow I have worked in an paid in taxes to pay your bunch of dead beat dads welefare checks that goes to support your kids cause you to damm lazy to work and keep your kids up.And if you bunch of men would use protection yourself these girls your friggin and then leaving wouldn't be getting prego.You men talk about women but what if a woman wouldn't give it to you ha you'd have to use your dirty hand.You men are the biggest ho's around then you want to call the girl one.Keep your thing in your pants.
funny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of nut case are you.LET ME Tell you something you stupid jerk I happened been married.Let me tell you something else I have never been on welfare.But if I ever need it I will go sign up tomorrow I have worked in an paid in taxes to pay your bunch of dead beat dads welefare checks that goes to support your kids cause you to damm lazy to work and keep your kids up.And if you bunch of men would use protection yourself these girls your friggin and then leaving wouldn't be getting prego.You men talk about women but what if a woman wouldn't give it to you ha you'd have to use your dirty hand.You men are the biggest ho's around then you want to call the girl one.Keep your thing in your pants.
If you have been married then there were two fools involved to begin with, your skanky azz and the piece of garbage that married you. The kids are the ones that will suffer because of two scumbags knotting up. u brought them into this world, u are responsible for that. plain and simple. dumbazz.
funny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of nut case are you.LET ME Tell you something you stupid jerk I happened been married.Let me tell you something else I have never been on welfare.But if I ever need it I will go sign up tomorrow I have worked in an paid in taxes to pay your bunch of dead beat dads welefare checks that goes to support your kids cause you to damm lazy to work and keep your kids up.And if you bunch of men would use protection yourself these girls your friggin and then leaving wouldn't be getting prego.You men talk about women but what if a woman wouldn't give it to you ha you'd have to use your dirty hand.You men are the biggest ho's around then you want to call the girl one.Keep your thing in your pants.
The only way to stop this plague of droping pups everywhere is to make mamma pay a price for letting anyone and everyone knock them up. If u know you are going to have to pay a price for horeing around then u gonna use some common sense when you pick a partner, it ain't real complicated skank. Blame the men all u want but the fact is the woman makes the baby and most of the time they purposely do it.
little me

Nabb, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

I think If a man an a women wants a kid then the man leaves he should have a choice have to pay child support he should have his dick chopped off an beaten like a rug
funny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

little me wrote:
I think If a man an a women wants a kid then the man leaves he should have a choice have to pay child support he should have his dick chopped off an beaten like a rug
I agree if two people make a decision to have a child together, then they are equally responsible for the needs of the child. The man who turns his back on the child or makes a habit of having children with multiple women should recieve severe punishment. The women who choose to continue to allow men to impregnate them knowing the child cannot be properly taken of is nothing but a perverted slut and should be treated as such. The fact remains the woman is the one who is making the baby and bears the primary responsibility for bringing a child into this horish life.

While you are cutting off the peckers make sure you are sewing up the cats that produce the problems and beaat the shit out of both rugs.
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

funny wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have been married then there were two fools involved to begin with, your skanky azz and the piece of garbage that married you. The kids are the ones that will suffer because of two scumbags knotting up. u brought them into this world, u are responsible for that. plain and simple. dumbazz.
My kids has never suffered cause me and my husband has both worked and keep our kids up.Work ha bet you don't even know what that words means.My Daughter happens to be a doctor and my son a lawyer so I think my kids turned out great.I bet yours will be as lazy as you .
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

funny wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to stop this plague of droping pups everywhere is to make mamma pay a price for letting anyone and everyone knock them up. If u know you are going to have to pay a price for horeing around then u gonna use some common sense when you pick a partner, it ain't real complicated skank. Blame the men all u want but the fact is the woman makes the baby and most of the time they purposely do it.
You area complete idiot.Or you fathr never told you the facts of life.You need to go take sex ed class.
funny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>My kids has never suffered cause me and my husband has both worked and keep our kids up.Work ha bet you don't even know what that words means.My Daughter happens to be a doctor and my son a lawyer so I think my kids turned out great.I bet yours will be as lazy as you .
Sure, doctor and lawyer, bet u are a neuclear engineer, right?
funny

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>You area complete idiot.Or you fathr never told you the facts of life.You need to go take sex ed class.
I suppose u have a daughter or son that teaches them, right?
better things to do

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>you are stupid.Thats right so why should just one work and keep the baby up.Why should a woman have to bust her butt working trying to keep her kids up by herself.while the dead beat dad gets to go out make more babies by a bunch of ho's and not support them either.ANd by the way I do work.so know shit.
arville smith is still having babys and never have been a dad to the ones he has leaves them at a young age never there for them and still cant keep it in is pants he is 41 yr old pervert now screwing 18 and 19 yr olds getting them pregnant .... guys like that need neutered ....he has no respect at all for anyone how people feel about what he does or his kids he craps on them and moves on people need to stop thinking about themselves man or woman you bring kids in this world take care of them !!!!! be a parent be there for them be in their life ... they want to party instead of being there for their kids thats not being a real man or woman doesnt matter if they think it does it dont everyone knows what you really are nothing!!!!!!!
shedevil

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose u have a daughter or son that teaches them, right?
no but I can find you one to enroll in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min RepubliCons 144,722
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min wwwcurious 127,910
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 31 min Tollesboro Guy 81,545
Blackberries $20/gallon 47 min Brian 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,171
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 16,112
4 sale 1 hr travis 1
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 2 hr Cantfixstupid 374
KC Basketball Coach Thu breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs