Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scooter

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Where can i find arrest records for knox county? I don't care about the mug, but it is a public record how can we not have the right to look at them? Anyone know a site? Thanks.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

scooter wrote:
Where can i find arrest records for knox county? I don't care about the mug, but it is a public record how can we not have the right to look at them? Anyone know a site? Thanks.
Our esteemed Judge Executive J.M. Hall told me to buy a paper but I dont recommend it. You can also go to the Jail or Court House everyday but if you live in Pigeon Roost the gas bill will be expensive. Or you can do like me and vote all their asses out of office in the next election.
arrest

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 25, 2013
 
you can go to the clay county detention center. they have some of knox county inmates. Eddie Lee Gray, Misty sizemore, Rondal w. mills. Then check the ky court docket on line the names and court dates. that helps some.

hint it's all about the money. because your record is there.
knoxbrother

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

vote them out
help

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

You can go to the Knox county sheriffs office Facebook page they put the arrest records up daily
Info

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 25, 2013
 
There's a website, ky so or something. Tells daily arrests.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

help wrote:
You can go to the Knox county sheriffs office Facebook page they put the arrest records up daily
Filtered.
not true

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Filtered.
We use to could take your word for what was said,but now that you are pissed at the county we cant do that because you have something bad to say about everything wheather its true or not.The arrests in the paper are not filtered nor is the sheriffs office facebook filtered.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

not true wrote:
<quoted text>We use to could take your word for what was said,but now that you are pissed at the county we cant do that because you have something bad to say about everything wheather its true or not.The arrests in the paper are not filtered nor is the sheriffs office facebook filtered.
Can you swear its not filtered and I'll tell you this if I didn't think it was possibly filtered I wouldn't say so. Jailtracker isn't perfect but it is almost impossible to filter without it being noticable. I'll tell you something else too, I believe we all should be pissed when the people we put in office starts hiding public information. If you want to be mad at somebody be mad at them.

If you want to know anything else just ask me. I'll give it to you straight with no BS.
Merlin the Wizard

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Can you swear its not filtered and I'll tell you this if I didn't think it was possibly filtered I wouldn't say so. Jailtracker isn't perfect but it is almost impossible to filter without it being noticable. I'll tell you something else too, I believe we all should be pissed when the people we put in office starts hiding public information. If you want to be mad at somebody be mad at them.
If you want to know anything else just ask me. I'll give it to you straight with no BS.
I believe you're right about those elected official's, sir.
not true

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 26, 2013
 
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Can you swear its not filtered and I'll tell you this if I didn't think it was possibly filtered I wouldn't say so. Jailtracker isn't perfect but it is almost impossible to filter without it being noticable. I'll tell you something else too, I believe we all should be pissed when the people we put in office starts hiding public information. If you want to be mad at somebody be mad at them.
If you want to know anything else just ask me. I'll give it to you straight with no BS.
No thanks,if i want to know anything else i will ask someone else.
seenit

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 26, 2013
 
i seen someone post it on facebook from the website http://www.kcsoky.us it is under press release and blog i think.
just me

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

scooter wrote:
Where can i find arrest records for knox county? I don't care about the mug, but it is a public record how can we not have the right to look at them? Anyone know a site? Thanks.
If you have a FB profile in the search bar put knoxsheriff 24 hour arrest, it will bring up arrest with a pic.
just me

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

scooter wrote:
Where can i find arrest records for knox county? I don't care about the mug, but it is a public record how can we not have the right to look at them? Anyone know a site? Thanks.
Then you have to search for Knox county ky cause it shows TN also just found out about that. Sorry

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

not true wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks,if i want to know anything else i will ask someone else.
Just because you say its not true doesn't make it so. The truth is **Doubt** is always going to be there. That question, What are they hiding? Is always going to be there. Did some big shots family member get a free pass? While someone elses gets the book thrown at them.

Where there isn't full Transparency theres always going to be DOUBT.
not true

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 27, 2013
 
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you say its not true doesn't make it so. The truth is **Doubt** is always going to be there. That question, What are they hiding? Is always going to be there. Did some big shots family member get a free pass? While someone elses gets the book thrown at them.
Where there isn't full Transparency theres always going to be DOUBT.
That DOUBT is also with jailtracker.They can with hold any picture an name they chose to also.So theres no differnce in them.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

not true wrote:
<quoted text>That DOUBT is also with jailtracker.They can with hold any picture an name they chose to also.So theres no differnce in them.
Sorry but you are wrong,to many eyes watching. I believe thats why they dont want to use it.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

not true wrote:
<quoted text>That DOUBT is also with jailtracker.They can with hold any picture an name they chose to also.So theres no differnce in them.
I'll try to explain what I mean by to many eyes watching........If I see my neighbor hauled away by the cops and a couple of hours later they dont show up on jailtracker....What happened to them? I'm going to start asking questions here on topix real soon, I may even call the jail.

The way it is now if I wait on the newspaper to come out, that could be up to a week later, Not so fresh is it....If somebody doesnt want to post the person on face book they have enough room to make several days worth of excuses of one kind or another also. I'd like to know if anything I've said in this post makes any sense to you. I already know your answer. Theres a lot of eyes here in Knox County.
just me

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 27, 2013
 
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I'll try to explain what I mean by to many eyes watching........If I see my neighbor hauled away by the cops and a couple of hours later they dont show up on jailtracker....What happened to them? I'm going to start asking questions here on topix real soon, I may even call the jail.

The way it is now if I wait on the newspaper to come out, that could be up to a week later, Not so fresh is it....If somebody doesnt want to post the person on face book they have enough room to make several days worth of excuses of one kind or another also. I'd like to know if anything I've said in this post makes any sense to you. I already know your answer. Theres a lot of eyes here in Knox County.
A lot of eyes to see and a lot of mouths just waiting and willing to talk especially if it will keep them out of trouble.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

just me wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of eyes to see and a lot of mouths just waiting and willing to talk especially if it will keep them out of trouble.
You must be a criminal, you sure talk like one. You're not afraid somebody will tell on you are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Teresa Johnson and Rex 18 min Lol 7
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Curve Ball 147,381
Our guys.... not the best guy 50 min plain facts 14
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Anne52 81,567
Where's Jason cranes 1 hr Jail bird 19
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr El Hijo de curiosidad 129,058
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 3 hr freddy 8
john sowders 4 hr she will 15
New club in Barbourville? 11 hr Bville resident 20
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief 16 hr I think 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••