simple minds

Barbourville, KY

#1 Aug 18, 2013
anyone else have problems with ppl who cares about you try to keep you from doing anything with your life cause there portecting you from failing or dont want you to have a job cause its to dangerous work yea i cant see how its helping me it just makes me more and more bitter i was ones told i could be anything i want to be now that same person dont want me to take two steps out of my room and i cant understand why why cant i at least have a chance to try to fail why why why i need some help here i think i could make it on my own if so many didnt portect me all the time
taste like candy

Tampa, FL

#2 Aug 18, 2013
simple minds wrote:
anyone else have problems with ppl who cares about you try to keep you from doing anything with your life cause there portecting you from failing or dont want you to have a job cause its to dangerous work yea i cant see how its helping me it just makes me more and more bitter i was ones told i could be anything i want to be now that same person dont want me to take two steps out of my room and i cant understand why why cant i at least have a chance to try to fail why why why i need some help here i think i could make it on my own if so many didnt portect me all the time
lol honey ur crazy suck it up and let them pamper and protect u as long as they will or can for the real world out there is a cold cruel place.. Be glad they love u enough to worry about u ...God bless
simple minds

Barbourville, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2013
taste like candy wrote:
<quoted text> lol honey ur crazy suck it up and let them pamper and protect u as long as they will or can for the real world out there is a cold cruel place.. Be glad they love u enough to worry about u ...God bless
im almost 30 worked since i was 14 and been marred once and had my own home i know about the crul world God bless you too please pray for me
gator

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 19, 2013
I will after I make my truck payment
Did that

United States

#5 Aug 20, 2013
simple minds wrote:
anyone else have problems with ppl who cares about you try to keep you from doing anything with your life cause there portecting you from failing or dont want you to have a job cause its to dangerous work yea i cant see how its helping me it just makes me more and more bitter i was ones told i could be anything i want to be now that same person dont want me to take two steps out of my room and i cant understand why why cant i at least have a chance to try to fail why why why i need some help here i think i could make it on my own if so many didnt portect me all the time
Visit your military recruiter. You may have to wait a few months but they will get you out into the world and you will not have any choice.

Don't look back!
Dustin

Barbourville, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2013
Did that wrote:
<quoted text>
Visit your military recruiter. You may have to wait a few months but they will get you out into the world and you will not have any choice.
Don't look back!
done working on that hopefully i get in before i get put in so kind of nut ward saying i think everones out to get me i dont think nobodys out to get me ive over heard them talking after i told them about the army my mom tells everyone i want to kill myself not true if anything i want to better myself when i do start to do better something alway happans that put me right back were i was at i guess this time ill be put in a nut ward so i cant leave but i did it to myself is there reason
knowyou

Barbourville, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2013
Dustin wrote:
<quoted text>done working on that hopefully i get in before i get put in so kind of nut ward saying i think everones out to get me i dont think nobodys out to get me ive over heard them talking after i told them about the army my mom tells everyone i want to kill myself not true if anything i want to better myself when i do start to do better something alway happans that put me right back were i was at i guess this time ill be put in a nut ward so i cant leave but i did it to myself is there reason
You need in a nut ward! You cant cut it in the army. RU out of dope again? you'll be fine as soon as you get a joint. Do you think your going to get to smoke in the army I dont think so. Get a life dopey!!!
knowyou

Barbourville, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2013
And stop living off your poor mom
Oger

East Bernstadt, KY

#9 Aug 21, 2013
knowyou wrote:
And stop living off your poor mom
&fe ature=related

*grin*
Dustin

Barbourville, KY

#10 Aug 21, 2013
knowyou wrote:
And stop living off your poor mom
im trying too
knowyou

Barbourville, KY

#11 Aug 21, 2013
Dustin wrote:
<quoted text>im trying too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IpJdImHBUnAXX
cause your a deadbeat
Dustin

Barbourville, KY

#12 Aug 21, 2013
knowyou wrote:
<quoted text>cause your a deadbeat
what is your name?
Tough luck

Somerset, KY

#14 Aug 21, 2013
simple minds wrote:
anyone else have problems with ppl who cares about you try to keep you from doing anything with your life cause there portecting you from failing or dont want you to have a job cause its to dangerous work yea i cant see how its helping me it just makes me more and more bitter i was ones told i could be anything i want to be now that same person dont want me to take two steps out of my room and i cant understand why why cant i at least have a chanc

e to try to fail why why why i need some help here i think i could make it on my own if so many didnt portect me all the time
You need to be able to make it on your own . Do what's best for you . Don't ever depend on a man to take care if you . They always leave
Dustin

Barbourville, KY

#15 Aug 21, 2013
Tough luck wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be able to make it on your own . Do what's best for you . Don't ever depend on a man to take care if you . They always leave
??? i am a man and am trying to make my own way but when you got family that dont want you to its hard to get anywhere example fixed my car up nice it got hit three times in 3 mounths by my sister,mom and my dads girlfriend try to find work when i do car tries flat did find a good job my dad let my little brother break my car windows and my hand and called the law on me! now the guy i worked for thinks i steal so no job back never stole in my life or been in jail for nothing i am working on getting in the army now my mom wants to put me in a nut ward see i could name alot more times like that how things fall funny how family is involved in most of the trouble i have if i say anything to them well im just the worlds worst person i have noway to win im just a evil guy i geuss
Rumors

United States

#16 Aug 21, 2013
gator wrote:
I will after I make my truck payment
If you'd stoop over in front of your truck, id drive it wide open up your arse!
Oger

London, KY

#17 Aug 23, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd stoop over in front of your truck, id drive it wide open up your arse!
That's a wise idea. Exactly what would you do about the mess all over the truck?

You like playing in semen and sh*t?

“Insensitive Beast ”

Since: Aug 13

Cannon, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2013
Talk sense, or be silent.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#20 Aug 23, 2013
Oger wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a wise idea. Exactly what would you do about the mess all over the truck?
You like playing in semen and sh*t?
I'd let that fuskwitted cuntox worry about the semen and shyte. He'd best be more worried about me holding it on the mat, until smoke came out every orifice of his ignorant body.
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#21 Aug 23, 2013
Landraider wrote:
Talk sense, or be silent.
Well, you just ruled yourself out of the conversation, dumbarse!
Oger

London, KY

#22 Aug 23, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd let that fuskwitted cuntox worry about the semen and shyte. He'd best be more worried about me holding it on the mat, until smoke came out every orifice of his ignorant body.
That wasn't really aimed at you...I had no choice.

Now, get him "ED!"...

You can't defend yourself in person, now do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Mike duckit 142,342
Perverts of knox co. 25 min billyjean 7
Stephen Trace Signs 1 hr Dough 21
sugars daddies 2 hr Larry 11
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 821
Narhan Parks 5 hr WonderingEyes 13
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 3,797
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages