girls with diseases
in the know

United States

#1 Dec 2, 2013
I can't i that these restrants will hire girls and guys.. I know a female that has a track mark on her right arm and has hep b and is spreadin it like crazy. And has a job at a restaurant very know. An used by business men and women I hope she doesn't get hurt and get blood on someone's food or drink. The restaurant is located in the city limits of barbourville and she works evening shifts after two until close she sells her body for drugs or drug money. And she is under thirty yrs old and is destroyed for the rest of her life..
Truth

Barbourville, KY

#2 Dec 2, 2013
dumped your childish butt, didnt she?
Taco Bell

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2013
in the know wrote:
I can't i that these restrants will hire girls and guys.. I know a female that has a track mark on her right arm and has hep b and is spreadin it like crazy. And has a job at a restaurant very know. An used by business men and women I hope she doesn't get hurt and get blood on someone's food or drink. The restaurant is located in the city limits of barbourville and she works evening shifts after two until close she sells her body for drugs or drug money. And she is under thirty yrs old and is destroyed for the rest of her life..
u must be talking about Taco Bell there several girls there that are on drugs and has std's
Taco Bell

United States

#5 Dec 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
dumped your childish butt, didnt she?
who u talking about?
in the know

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2013
No she works at dairy queen.
Ashley Hibbard

Somerset, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2013
Name please!
Joe

Barbourville, KY

#8 Dec 9, 2013
Im looking for some stds if any women want to give me some. You can ride me all night long and rub that stuff all over me.
Karen

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2013
Joe wrote:
Im looking for some stds if any women want to give me some. You can ride me all night long and rub that stuff all over me.
You are nuts!!!
bubbles

Toledo, OH

#11 Dec 20, 2013
Shawntaea Hughes is a walking std. Considering her and her man sleep with anything and everything. Instead of bringing home the bacon they are bringing home the next std...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tires in River at Park 7 min Florence Small 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min usa 149,562
Jill's job 2 hr Cover 5
KCHS girls coach 3 hr Criscrose 5
What's best place to get front end alignment? (Mar '13) 3 hr Curious 23
Where can you get non-ethonal gas around B'ville? 3 hr NonEthanol 4
why why 4 hr asdfghjkk 1
Wreck!! 9 hr Cant-fix-stupid 7
Who hung them self in town? Thu Justin 9

Barbourville Jobs